Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate must they have been that Ash was the best person they could find to advertise tim tams? She has no connection with Australia at all! Did even go there when she was on holiday travelling

Reactions: 17
I just don’t get the premise - Tommy wants to go out so he does it all so I can have a night off? Sorry but when you’re parents you can’t very well both have a night “off” at the same night! So one of you goes out, the other does the lions share (the person going out would do whatever they can help with but also sometimes they can’t), and then another night the roles reverse and the person staying home does most of the “work”. Why because Tommy’s going to watch the football does she need that same night off? I really find relationships with that level of petty point scoring a bit sad and worrying. If my husband couldn’t go out without making sure everything was done and/or I had my MIL there for company I’d be wondering why he acted like I was completely incapable…. Ah yes but there we are, that’s because she IS completely incapable of parenting both of her own children. She was incapable with only Alf so it was never going to improve.

Tim Tams are the most overrated snack going imo! Just like a cheap packed lunch biscuit. She’s such an expert she doesn’t even know what they’re similar to - how do you know they’re elite then if you have literally nothing to compare them to. Gosh what a pointless person to choose to advertise them too, never been to Australia and just heard they’re good through friends. “Theyre like a really chocolatey biscuit” wow, you put your kids in daycare to come up with that belter of a marketing slogan. 👏🏼

Reactions: 22
Ashley yesterday: I’ve worked relentlessly to forge a career in this hard, sexist, elitist world, now I’m on prime time tv, take me seriously.

Ashley today:
8B9562B6-6EB9-4C59-AADE-044E2A310891.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tim Tam… is she serious? This is what she pays childcare for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She can’t be raking anything in from TM as that reeks of desperation 🤣

Reactions: 20
What the actual hell?! She’s dressed up like crocodile bleeping Dundee to peddle a chocolate that she definitely doesn’t eat 😆 my god she is an embarrassment.

‘When TimTam approached me….’ More like when they approached a few other z listers that turned it down, they were grateful to find her at the bottom of the barrel. She’d go to the opening of a crisp packet.

‘I don’t even know of the equivalent in the U.K.’ there are literally loads 😂 it’s chocolate and a biscuit. Ever had a penguin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg how degrading!!! Superstar washed up dj dresses in tacky costume to promote a bleeping penguin biscuit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Embarassed that I ordered Tim Tams on my Ocado shop last week. They were on an introductory offer 🤣

I was fully prepared for my mind to be blown but I do think Penguins are better 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys, Ashley never has a night off. When she spends the day with a glam squad for an event that goes on all evening, it’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It gets better or worse depending on your pov …
Sucking her finger to advertise a bottom barrel biscuit but don’t sexualise her!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
As an Australian, I’m offended 😭

Tim Tams are elite, but the best flavour by far is double coat. I don’t know why she’s saying she’s not sure what the equivalent is? It’s almost identical to a Penguin biscuit. All the Brits I know swear that Penguin are better anyway (they’re wrong).
View attachment 2884915
As a dual citizen, her impersonating an Aussie with her stupid hat and inflatable kangaroo has made me crack the shits and now I want to renounce my Australian passport.

She is such a cliche with everything she does. Cringe. And just to add an Aussie colloquialism - Ash you're a sad bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Binky from MIC is also advertising timtams. Why would they influence me to buy timtams 😂😂 what is the link between MIC old cast and timtams

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of when you watch the Apprentice and the contestants are just so utterly tit, come up with the most basic of ideas that seem like a 12 year old came up with!

• Haha
Embarassed that I ordered Tim Tams on my Ocado shop last week. They were on an introductory offer 🤣

I was fully prepared for my mind to be blown but I do think Penguins are better 🙈
i think penguins are better too 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The Tim Tam crossover with Gelato Messina was (IMO) the best Tim Tam you could find....but I haven't been in Australia for a few years now, not sure if these are still made? But with her doing her poor advertising job makes me very unlikely to buy any Tim Tams here.

Reactions: 2