Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Career highlights’ like she’s done it all 😂😂 She thinks she’s made it now doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

She missed out the job as a lifeguard and her job working in France where she was a cleaner and used to sleep on toilet cubicle floors between jobs, like she proclaimed on TM

Oh wait. That never happened.

Reactions: 14
Of course she did. I stand corrected. She never mentions University, which is odd-or maybe I just missed it. Out of curiosity, do you know what she studied?
think she did a year at a London Uni (Kings maybe?) then transferred to Nottingham to do French. Got a 2:1 and did her year abroad at uni in La Reunion where she learnt how to dive ✨

Reactions: 7
Cannot believe Ashley wasn’t headlining this
(From Popbitch email)
View attachment 2883837
I saw clips of this. The "tots" looked about 10, hating every minute, whilst their parents were having the best time raving to 21 seconds at 3pm in the afternoon 🤣
---
think she did a year at a London Uni (Kings maybe?) then transferred to Nottingham to do French. Got a 2:1 and did her year abroad at uni in La Reunion where she learnt how to dive ✨
But still can't speak french to get medical assistance for her sick baby whilst in France

Reactions: 14
She’s made out on her post she’s been so hard done by in life practically growing up on the breadline 🤢 To new followers 🤢

This woman 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Oh god I had to go to a Raver Tots with the child I used to nanny…the mum wanted to do it for her birthday. Most of the kids just looked confused and cried as their mums lived it large yelling DO YOU REALLY LIKE IT IS IT IS IT WICKED before we got turfed out into the blazing sunshine at 4pm to go home, cook fish fingers and put Peppa Pig on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why didn’t she just post this I wonder? 🧐

Knocking down doors? Is that like when she threatened to turn up on a tattler’s doorstep?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she just post this I wonder?

Knocking down doors? Is that like when she threatened to turn up on a tattler’s doorstep?
That clip wouldn't happen to show the cut out of a semi naked man and his chiselled abs would it? ....hope she's not objectifying men 🤔

Reactions: 8
I can't deal with the people calling her an inspiration... to who? She's not saving lives, doing charity work or doing anything of value to society. She gets her baps out and has had the most mediocre TV career. Honestly.

The comment asking why she didn't mention her private school education and privilege got me. And yet we have idiots snapping at that person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20