Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We were meant to go to Australia this January’

🤥🤥🤥🤥
“But we can’t because Tommy has no annual leave left after taking all of it to look after both our children during school holidays and to ensure I never have to look after both children on my own in 13 months and counting. Thanks for not having any leave left, Tommy 🤪 Anyway it’s ok because I’m such a seasoned traveller that I could go by myself, but I am Ada’s soul and sanctuary so I’ll just have gifted trips to the Four Seasons Hampshire instead”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Howling that you've already changed your picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It was the perfect opportunity. “Sorry about my corks” hahahahahah
---
“But we can’t because Tommy has no annual leave left after taking all of it to look after both our children during school holidays and to ensure I never have to look after both children on my own in 13 months and counting. Thanks for not having any leave left, Tommy 🤪 Anyway it’s ok because I’m such a seasoned traveller that I could go by myself, but I am Ada’s soul and sanctuary so I’ll just have gifted trips to the Four Seasons Hampshire instead”.
She didn’t realise that it’s not easy to fly home from Aus to do her 15 minutes of This Morning fame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s funny but honestly she has the weirdest sense of humour. It always misses.

Reactions: 20
Ooh! Was she hoping to be asked to go on I’m a Celeb Get Me Out of Here?!
Oh she'd LOVE to be asked to be in this!
Solid excuse to leave the "littles" cos it's wOrK.
Probably lose a bit of weight without trying, not that she weighs herself or cares even though she clearly does.
Excuse to wander around all day in a too small bikini.
Lots of Tories and 'anti-woke' types to argue about the patriarchy with.

Right up her alley, basically!

Reactions: 19
I have the horrible feeling that we’ve put that into the universe and it’s going to happen. But then again we’d have some absolute gold for this thread 😂

• Haha
I have the horrible feeling that we’ve put that into the universe and it’s going to happen. But then again we’d have some absolute gold for this thread 😂
As a Itv presenter (in her mind only 😂) I can definitely see her being asked!
Wonder if I should put a bet on it 😂

Ada’s first chocolate? I know little ones don’t need nor should have chocolate, I’ll not criticise Ash, but the absolute joy of them trying a little taste of chocolate cake or ice cream was a lovely moment in our house. I definitely didn’t hold out until LO was over a year old 🙈

Reactions: 10
Starve her of AllPlants and sleep I bet she’d be a right narky ratty jungle witch. Her true colours would come out for sure.

Just seen Binkys Ad. Not great but I didn’t have a coronary bought on from cringing so hard. Ash got it so wrong 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ada’s first chocolate? I know little ones don’t need nor should have chocolate, I’ll not criticise Ash, but the absolute joy of them trying a little taste of chocolate cake or ice cream was a lovely moment in our house. I definitely didn’t hold out until LO was over a year old 🙈
To be fair I would actually say it’s pretty normal to not give an under 1 chocolate. My daughter had no need for chocolate at that age so she didn’t. Dont care what others do.

But as for Ashley this is clearly made up. She used to ply Alf with chocolate buttons in the car a long time ago and what are the chances that Asda’s first chocolate is the glorious spon Tim tam.
It’s like the hello fresh ad she did about family dinners when her kids are never fed them 😂

Reactions: 13