Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didnt think to cite or otherwise credit the *research* she's supposedly done did she?

coming up with banal inane thoughts in your own head isnt research ash. signed, a researcher

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yet another reminder that she is out of pocket to produce these things that nobody wants or cares about.

Reactions: 10
ā€œDo you offer discount if I advertise your nursery on my Instagram?ā€
Donā€™tā€¦ I think it was Maria Fowler (equally a spare part on a reality show) did so ads for nursery and made it really obvious where they went!!!!
Think it was busy bees but not sure if theyā€™re in London.
ETA - I thought they were, and they have a fewā€¦. Iā€™ll cry if she does the same šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t imagine the nurseries she is visiting are the best if they have good availability (especially with 2y funding kicking in). The good ones have waiting listsā€¦and as if Ash knows the first thing to ask/look for when visiting settings, given how tit Lovely Day are.
They could even say screen time capped at 6 hours a day and sheā€™d be happy. However, the deal breaker would be no videos with male hands šŸ¤£
In January I requested more hours, even half days, where LO currently does 1 day and they still can't accommodate.
I just heard we got pre-school space for Sept, weekdays 9-12, LO is Alf's age. I'm like "My baby, I'm not sure I'm ready". Then I think of Ada doing 8-6 at 6mths, unweaned. I'm lucky I can work around my child but I feel Ash could too, if she wanted to. I really can't imagine wanting them to do that many hours, daily, at that age and feeling no guilt... and calling yourself an attachment parent.

All the moving around the camera POV in that reel is horrible. Is this her audition for a slot on TM as some kind of women's reporter? I stopped listening.

• Heart
Does a reel on female politiciansā€¦ misses out the most iconic female politicians šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't run so I don't think about running a marathon.

Ashley doesn't want to be a parent, so she should purposely have children. Oh wait..too late!

Reactions: 10
You can tell by the face on her with her kids that she hates being a mother.She has REGRET written all over her.Poor Alf I've always felt so sorry for him,looking so lost,sad and lonely.Now Ada is the same.Its not bleeping normal.

Reactions: 16
In January I requested more hours, even half days, where LO currently does 1 day and they still can't accommodate.
I just heard we got pre-school space for Sept, weekdays 9-12, LO is Alf's age. I'm like "My baby, I'm not sure I'm ready". Then I think of Ada doing 8-6 at 6mths, unweaned. I'm lucky I can work around my child but I feel Ash could too, if she wanted to. I really can't imagine wanting them to do that many hours, daily, at that age and feeling no guilt... and calling yourself an attachment parent.

All the moving around the camera POV in that reel is horrible. Is this her audition for a slot on TM as some kind of women's reporter? I stopped listening.
Most people with children do her job to do it around the children!!!!

Reactions: 13
I saw an insta hun recently set up selling her content creating skills. Sheā€™s charging Ā£200 per HOUR if someone wants a reel or tik tok made and edited šŸ¤¢ Surely Ash didnā€™t pay someone stupid money like that to film her on a Peppa pig bus LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw an insta hun recently set up selling her content creating skills. Sheā€™s charging Ā£200 per HOUR if someone wants a reel or tik tok made and edited šŸ¤¢ Surely Ash didnā€™t pay someone stupid money like that to film her on a Peppa pig bus LOL
It wasn't Beth Sandland was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really find that reel bizarre. Laying flat out on her sofa while talking about politics. The little cartoony things.

I won't comment but scan them in the hope someone's made the point I'd like to and they seem increasingly policed by her 'fans'. They say 'Well done Ash for using your voice, we should all speak up' but anyone not 100% in agreement will get patronised, stifled with "Don't comment if you don't like it" or intimidating, aggressive language. They'll write "We should be supporting other women" then follow it with an insult to the woman that commented and not see the contradiction of it all.
She sells her soul, thinking she's so high brow and bourgeois but only appeals to the non critical thinking plebs she uses as guard dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up and have read the screenshots of the ā€œdisastrousā€ day out - oh my word, she is pathetic! So, the train got cancelled and she had to get a black cab to the venue? Then she had a free day out but the children got a bit bored as it wasnā€™t age appropriate for them?

Is that it?! Whereā€™s the drama? The fact she even feels the need to compare it to ā€œrunning marathonsā€ and her 5 min slot on TM is wild to me. Theyā€™re not remotely comparable and it all sounded like a completely normal, actually better than most average peopleā€™s, day?

Is she really that pathetic or is this her attempt at ā€œrelatable mum contentā€?

Reactions: 24
Just catching up and have read the screenshots of the ā€œdisastrousā€ day out - oh my word, she is pathetic! So, the train got cancelled and she had to get a black cab to the venue? Then she had a free day out but the children got a bit bored as it wasnā€™t age appropriate for them?

Is that it?! Whereā€™s the drama? The fact she even feels the need to compare it to ā€œrunning marathonsā€ and her 5 min slot on TM is wild to me. Theyā€™re not remotely comparable and it all sounded like a completely normal, actually better than most average peopleā€™s, day?

Is she really that pathetic or is this her attempt at ā€œrelatable mum contentā€?
Thatā€™s it in a nutshellā€¦ you just missed the part where she had to get her non-husband to leave work early because her and her mate couldnā€™t handle the 3 kids on the train back. Surprised she didnā€™t give them each a dose of calpol & nurofen to sedate them, oh silly me, that only works for plane journeys. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
NOBODY TOLD HER THAT TRAINS BREAK DOWN GUYS!!!

those of you from the Hinch thread, is this not reminiscent of the ā€œwhyā€™s that man eating paperā€ day?

I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. Iā€™ve never seen a kid that isnā€™t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?
My daughter is same age as Alf and loves characters. Iā€™m more scared lol.
but sheā€™s just super independent and up for most things

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.