Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair ‘worst parenting day ever’ - she doesn’t have many parenting days to choose from 😂

She does way too many ‘big ticket’ items with those kids, yeah some of them are gifts but she pays out a lot as well because she’s a clueless idiot who probably thinks the bigger the day out, the better the memories and, most importantly, the better the content. It’s totally not worth it on the regular with small children. I learnt this at Center Parcs recently- my two year old was keen on (or obsessed as Ash might say) with owls and the book owl babies so I paid £30 so he could meet and stroke actual owls there, I thought he’d love it and it would be so cute. It was awful 😂 he didn’t like their orange eyes and They weren’t the ‘right’ ones from the book. He just wanted to leave. So we did. And I took him to the (free!) soft play and wept/laughed into a glass of wine while he had a blast throwing himself around. There’s just no point unless you prepare yourself to essentially throw the money away if they don’t enjoy it, but that’s young kids for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
this is probably going to come off as a little snobby but why dont they ever take them to anything cultural? its always media based - Hamleys, Peppa Pig world, Nickelodeon, frameless - where are the muddy walks, national trust/english heritage sites - i know she does go to museums but theyve never been to Natural history or science museum have they? just v&a kids/museum of childhood. When I went to visit my godson in Berlin there was a great exhibition at the Jewish Museum and we all went. granted he's two and so didnt last long and we were in there a total of 45 mins but it was good to expose him to quiet and contemplative places even if that meant a short visit. These kids are constantly overstimulated and I know for a fact colchester castle and Essex has loads of fun things to do outside of the house that dont involve trekking into london for a paid PR trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she will
this is probably going to come off as a little snobby but why dont they ever take them to anything cultural? its always media based - Hamleys, Peppa Pig world, Nickelodeon, frameless - where are the muddy walks, national trust/english heritage sites - i know she does go to museums but theyve never been to Natural history or science museum have they? just v&a kids/museum of childhood. When I went to visit my godson in Berlin there was a great exhibition at the Jewish Museum and we all went. granted he's two and so didnt last long and we were in there a total of 45 mins but it was good to expose him to quiet and contemplative places even if that meant a short visit. These kids are constantly overstimulated and I know for a fact colchester castle and Essex has loads of fun things to do outside of the house that dont involve trekking into london for a paid PR trip.
London is the centre of the universe and nothing bad can happen there!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The marathon running is such a bizarre brag. I can't manage my two children who by all accounts were just being children but I can run marathons...what? Also the whole I didn't train and arrived back from a festival...is another dick move. My friend (an actual one not an Ashley James 'friend') took years to be successful in the London marathon ballot. She raised loads for a paediatric hospital off her own back and trained like a demon. Ashley does f all, doesn't train and turns up. That says a huge amount about the value of a London marathon slot..do they give them away to instahuns like ash for the dailymail publicity? (my friend got one last year finally). To brag about not training, which in my eyes means you dont take this seriously, when the places are so hotly contested just makes her seem like a bigger hole.

Em Clark must think she’s a right bleeping twit with all this marathon chat given she’s been training for months for London marathon!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still baffled how 2 women, who are both parents, can't look after 3 children without calling in for back up 😂
TNB must be the laughing stock of where he works surely 😂

Reactions: 21
The number of children who have no means to challenge and question their exploitation online is disgusting. I cannot imagine filming my child, now old enough to ask me what on earth I am doing, in their most private moments as they go about their lives at home. What will she do when they are older and verbal and ask her why she is carrying a phone around with her all the time? When she makes them do re-takes of ‘candid’ moments? For someone who cares (apparently) and talks so much about media and privacy she sure doesn’t apply those values to her poor, innocent children. I think we all see through the perfectly curated photos of her ‘having’ to feed Ada in the photo backdrop at Hamleys. A woman who had no issue putting her unweaned child in childcare on the hottest days of last year, suddenly had to feed her toddler at an event that she knows will find its way to the Daily Mail. Every single thing she does is done with SM and MSM in mind. I’d almost feel pity for her if she wasn’t bringing her poor unconsenting children into the whole sorry thing.
I’ve got to catch up but that’s exactly what I thought when she was smiling and fluttering at the camera with the 2 kids on the tube. Looked fake as duck and then some sap was filming her and jasmine on the peppa bus. So seems no balls was there the whole time! It’s so contrived it makes me nauseous 🤮

And she’s a dreadful mother so she’s wasting her time trying to convince everyone by saying she’s always been great 🤣 she really hasn’t. No one believes it.

Reactions: 9
Em Clark must think she’s a right bleeping twit with all this marathon chat given she’s been training for months for London marathon!
I think it's a little dig at Em. She's probably seething that Em is out running, doing a marathon etc while she's still in her garage doing a few stretches.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if two men took their own children out for the day and then had to call their wife at work to come and rescue them. Ash would be up in arms.
---
The marathon example is such a false equivalency anyway, but I don’t know anyone that doesn’t train and practice and work towards running that distance and even then it’s still bleeping hard. Even if you’re an Olympic marathon runner. Exactly like parenting.

She’s full of tit. If running a marathon is so easy for you Ash, you should be able to knock out an easy 40km run tomorrow. Bet you can’t. Bet you can’t even run a messily 5km. Could it be because you had spent years practicing and building towards being able to run that distance? Could it be that you *gasp* actually trained for it?

Last edited:
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

View attachment 2837131
She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the bleeping table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄
I have Adhd and Autism and I have five kids.I took my kids on 3 Butlins holidays alone and many weekend camping trips,cos hubby couldn't take the time off work at the time.I literally don't know any other woman/mum like Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny you should mention Berlin as we have just taken our little one not much older. He can now tell a small amount about the wall. They may not take a lot in ar that age but what they do take in will surprise you if they are exposed to information and culture

Reactions: 10
Beyond useless. Here we go with the marathon talk again. Compared it to child birth now to having her own kids on some stupid train. Beyond useless this clown. My cheeks are burning that two grown privileged women phoned a man to rescue them. Just useless.

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for wondering why they shove them in 'lovely day' childcare for her to just stay home/travel to London to take pictures of herself and he be shut up upstairs....they're better off there. She can't cope for a day on a child orientated venture and Tommy needs to do his whole licky/tickle routine to elicit a response. So christ knows what would happen if she and tommy tried to have them more often.

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine the nurseries she is visiting are the best if they have good availability (especially with 2y funding kicking in). The good ones have waiting lists…and as if Ash knows the first thing to ask/look for when visiting settings, given how tit Lovely Day are.
They could even say screen time capped at 6 hours a day and she’d be happy. However, the deal breaker would be no videos with male hands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to know what she would say if someone asked her ‘what makes you a really good mum?’ Looking on, I can’t see one thing. She puts her own needs before her children’s every single day. She is not warm and loving and smiley and she spends very little time with them. They eat crap food and watch screens ALL THE TIME. And don’t get me started on their complete lack of privacy. The list of negatives is endless. Positives - she breastfed on demand for 6 months. But then again, she stopped so brutally when Ada went to childminder, I’m not sure I can even give her that.

Reactions: 24
I can’t imagine the nurseries she is visiting are the best if they have good availability (especially with 2y funding kicking in). The good ones have waiting lists…and as if Ash knows the first thing to ask/look for when visiting settings, given how tit Lovely Day are.
They could even say screen time capped at 6 hours a day and she’d be happy. However, the deal breaker would be no videos with male hands 🤣
Absolutely!!! I’ve got one at nursery and one starting in the summer, and it’s a really good nursery. They don’t have any spaces in the baby building until Sept 25, and that was in like Jan! X

Reactions: 5
Trash won’t care about a ‘good’ nursery, just a convenient one. A few of the Montessori ones probably will have space- a few of them locally to me have said they won’t be offering the two year old finding anyway, and the set up will be quite similar to LovelyDay as you’ll have a mix of ages all roaming around ‘free playing’ and ‘exploring’ together (which can, in some lax settings, mean they just trash the place all day and it’s just punctuated at various intervals with snack/meal times and a sing song with the room leader yelling ‘WALKING FEET’ and ‘KIND HANDS’ with rising hysteria as the day goes on. Home from home for Ada.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.