Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boo boo you took your children out on a gifted day and got bumped in the face by a Tommy Tippee.
Meltdowns I doubt. Had a big day out with mine yesterday (not gifted 😂) in London and I feel like the kind of ‘meltdowns’ she refers to are likely to be when you get pushback from saying ‘right just got to hop on this last train then we’ll be home’ or, ‘no, you can’t have another packet of pom bears’ ie any time she’s met with any resistance or a few tears. She has nothing in her arsenal apart from shoving an iPad or phone at them to keep them quiet, and the idiot has even shot herself in the foot with that, because it’s no longer a novelty for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
You’d be fuming if you were Jas wouldn’t you 😂 Being invited then bringing Trash along just to be an incompetent miserable cow throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet her previous hairdresser is fuming. It wasn't that long ago she had it done and crunchy curls has come along with his 40% vol peroxide and whacked it all over and hoped for the best
Michael knows exactly what he’s doing. His hair page shows his work is good… then there’s Ash and she never features 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So can we just get this straight - did Tommy actually come out of work to travel 90 minutes there and 90 minutes back so she wouldn’t have to travel on her own with her own kids? If so, that is absolutely crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So can we just get this straight - did Tommy actually come out of work to travel 90 minutes there and 90 minutes back so she wouldn’t have to travel on her own with her own kids? If so, that is absolutely crazy.
She wasn’t even on her own tho (she can’t be on her own with her children remember she finds them boring)
There was another adult present.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he drive? How did they all fit in one car or did they just all get the train home together?

Reactions: 5
Maybe she ran a marathon home as that's so much easier and left TNB to deal with the "meltdowns"?? 😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I call BS on her marathons, not that she did them but that she's this perfectly in shape person who can fun a marathon in good time at the drop of a hat. Sorry I don't buy that at all.
What year did she run the London marathon?

Reactions: 2
How did any of us not think to take off our babies vest to ensure they slept through the night?? 🙈🙈😂😂

Groundbreaking 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she has a chaperone taking a child into London this time. Maybe she’s running there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So crucial they’ve taken away the vest. Makes me laugh every time
That bloody vest 🤣

Also, you’re not still feeding on demand if you kicked your overnight-feeding baby out to the attic and made her dad go to her.

No Ashley, I’m not saying Tommy shouldn’t go to the children, I’m saying that you’re not still feeding on demand because you literally ignored her!

IMG_1737.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks so smug in that she's sleeping still.... just you wait Ash bet it don't last long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is the gift that just keeps giving 🎁😂

I'm off this week and can't wait to see her on TM!

Wondering if I will join the "Ashley for PM" bandwagon 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the ‘we did nothing different’ that gets me! You did everything different! You moved her from co-sleeping and breastfeeding through the night to her own room, own bed with Tommy going in to settle her. Couldn’t be more different but it was definitely the vest that did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just caught up on all her stories from yesterday. What. A. Melt. I know she did stories not that long ago saying that she had never had the two kids by herself, like it was some weird flex, but yesterday .... what an absolute tit show. How can a mother of two children not cope on a day out? As we have all said before - Alf is the most placid 3 year old i've ever seen.

I go out with my two because I don't want to be left in the house with them - yes, it can be hard sometimes - two boys, running around, different directions, play fighting, pushing each other off slides ... you get the idea. But I do it, as we all do. We don't document it on instagram, we don't want praise for it .... we're simply doing our 'job' as a mother.

Yesterday, she had Jasmine with her as well, and they couldn't cope with three kids? Is Trash maybe starting to realise that having kids for content was a terrible idea?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.