Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry newbie question, has he been diagnosed or is it just evident from what she shows?
Nope. That would require her actually spending time considering him, reflecting on his development or his character, properly parenting him (so that she has a good basis for whether that is the issue at play), and generally putting his needs before her own. She also think is doesn’t matter if he is ND, so guess she’ll just ride the wave and the poor little mite won’t get the support he deserves. Of course if there was any inkling precious girl might be ND, we know how that would go. For now, Alf is serving his purpose which is a content cash cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry newbie question, has he been diagnosed or is it just evident from what she shows?
No diagnosis but she did address it saying they think he might be but they don’t care because they love him the way he is. Not a single thought how he might need extra support as he grows up. I have multiple ND children very similar to Alf, it’s becoming glaringly obvious the older he gets. The most heart breaking thing is she has the money most parents dream of to pay for a private assessment instead of waiting up to 4 years for NHS.

Reactions: 17
Yeah it was a small part. Let’s face it you’re on for about 10 minutes-blink and people would miss you. It’s a bloody daytime magazine show, it’s hardly breaking news. ‘We were on air’ -it’s pathetic. She really thinks she’s hit the big time doesn’t she.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
All she needs is to take accountability for what she said, apologise & be done with it. The spinning it around onto her "friend's" & previous situations isn't this so stop making it about herself.
No-one more important in this world than Ashley James

Reactions: 10
What does she mean by this?! 🤯 What’s the problem with not English?
IMG_3375.jpeg
My LO loves to watch an Arabic cartoon, it teaches about Islam and the religious festivals, it’s in in Arabic and English. There’s another that teaches basic Spanish they enjoy and Jools TV is American but all the kids are black and the songs are nursery rhymes or learning but in rap or hip hop. There’s so much culturally diverse content in child friendly form. It just takes a bit of effort to check it’s appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2832976My LO loves to watch an Arabic cartoon, it teaches about Islam and the religious festivals, it’s in in Arabic and English. There’s another that teaches basic Spanish they enjoy and Jools TV is American but all the kids are black and the songs are nursery rhymes or learning but in rap or hip hop. There’s so much culturally diverse content in child friendly form. It just takes a bit of effort to check it’s appropriate.
I thought she meant that it wasn’t even proper words. You know, to her grade A standard 🤪

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2832976My LO loves to watch an Arabic cartoon, it teaches about Islam and the religious festivals, it’s in in Arabic and English. There’s another that teaches basic Spanish they enjoy and Jools TV is American but all the kids are black and the songs are nursery rhymes or learning but in rap or hip hop. There’s so much culturally diverse content in child friendly form. It just takes a bit of effort to check it’s appropriate.
Oooh what’s the Spanish one please? I have a 4yo who is Spanish obsessed at the moment.
It would take some of the heat off me!

Reactions: 4
I thought she meant that it wasn’t even proper words. You know, to her grade A standard 🤪
My mistake, that completely went over my head!
I’ve blocked a lot of channels but don’t get stuff that’s not proper words except maybe Booba. We get channels like infobell Hindi come up a lot so I thought she was referring to things like that.

We do YTkids monitored or if unsupervised regular YT on downloads so they can’t access random content. I could ban it all but LO enjoys it and most has educational merit. I’m sure Ash could do the same if she’s simply concerned about the content.

Oooh what’s the Spanish one please? I have a 4yo who is Spanish obsessed at the moment.
It would take some of the heat off me!
It started with Genevieve’s playhouse ones like this
I thought it could be what Ashley was referring to ages ago when she said about weird Men’s hands playing with play-doh! It’s basic but LO was 2, it’s calm, and they’ve actually learned the colours. Now it’s specific videos from ‘Language learners Espanol’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ash hun, it doesn’t matter what you said. You were sat on a panel, on national television, talking about Kate and her whereabouts. You’re part of the circus.

THEN instead of dropping it, you doubled down later on your stories.

Stop bringing Meghan into it. It has nothing to do with her. You’re actually just perpetuating the obsession with comparing these two women and pitting them against each other.

Reactions: 23
I’ve blocked a lot of channels but don’t get stuff that’s not proper words except maybe Booba. We get channels like infobell Hindi come up a lot so I thought she was referring to things like that.

We do YTkids monitored or if unsupervised regular YT on downloads so they can’t access random content. I could ban it all but LO enjoys it and most has educational merit. I’m sure Ash could do the same if she’s simply concerned about the content.

I thought it could be what Ashley was referring to ages ago when she said about weird Men’s hands playing with play-doh! It’s basic but LO was 2, it’s calm, and they’ve actually learned the colours. Now it’s specific videos from ‘Language learners Espanol’.
Thank you! She’ll love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I think you could be right too though, it being not actually English!

My 5yo is YouTube obsessed. I hate it. But I monitor and add/delete channels as I need to.

We were in the Genevieve’s Playhouse era for ages, it’s better than so much on there!
More recently he’s loving Peekaboo Kids / Dr Binocs and knows all about viruses, earthquakes, all sorts. Also Danny Go! and Cosmic Yoga to copy the moves which they actually first watched at school.

I freely admit that we rely too much on YouTube here but he watches on the tv with supervision and often he plays while it’s on in the background. Not aged 3 on a phone with no interaction.

Reactions: 5
Stop bringing Meghan into it. It has nothing to do with her. You’re actually just perpetuating the obsession with comparing these two women and pitting them against each other.
Absolutely!!! I very nearly messaged her saying this. Kate’s cancer diagnosis has nothing to do with Meghan. But I think she likes to bring up Meghan because it’s controversial and riles people up. She uses it for engagement and to boost her own profile. So much for women supporting women..

Reactions: 11
The Hamleys thank you pic….

Could have done a cute one of her & Ada. But nope, one where she’s feeding. Of course !

Reactions: 12
If I have some time this week I might try and update the wiki if no one minds? Just with some headlines
Obviously I know next to nothing so not a lot I can do but I always think they can be really helpful for newbies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m just going by my own experience (every child is different), but I fed all mine past a year and none of them fed in the day like Ada does. Especially in a toy shop where there was so much going on. Ada never stops by the looks of it. On a train ride yesterday too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.