Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was 2 adults there? Is Jasmine as useless as she is? She had to call TNB from his actual real life 9-5 job to help her? My mind is blown!

Reactions: 18
I don't get the fascination with London at all it's just strange. Is it so she can take better photos or something?

Reactions: 11
There was 2 adults there? Is Jasmine as useless as she is? She had to call TNB from his actual real life 9-5 job to help her? My mind is blown!
She did the same when she was with NNB, Alf in the pushchair and Ada in the carrier and the lift was out of order at Liverpool Street.

She wasn’t even on her own, she had a friend to help her!! bleeping hell shes so beyond pathetic it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 16
The only reason I'd call my partner for help is if an actual emergency happened. So much for being a strong female feminist. She NEEDS a man to get through a regular day with kids. Pathetic.

ETA: It's all for sympathy and engagement. Even more pathetic.

Reactions: 21
Imagine saying you have to leave work early with no notice because your girlfriend who has cried for a year in order to convince you to move to London, is having a breakdown because she has her own kids … in London.
It’s actually so cringe considering her friend Jas is actually clearly having to solo parent! So tone deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys you’re being mean, she’s usually ‘very zen and calms the kids’ but forgot to take her supplements today otherwise she’d have coped with them perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a day to wean Alf off YouTube again, Ashley. Wouldn’t have happened if he’d have been glued to it.

Reactions: 7
Why does she even have a double buggy?? She has a 1 year old an over 3 year old. She doesn’t have some ridiculous 13 month age gap. No one is traipsing around central London with a double buggy with kids those ages.
Why did she pose all morning with the carrier matching her outfit if she was as bringing the huge pram anyway? Oh boo hoo they had to get a black cab. Hard life

Still lolling at the London move. I guess she still plans to not leave the house with them when she lives there 😂

Reactions: 9
Tip... Instead of posing and, eye bleeping yourself, be in the moment and parent your children ffs. This woman is unbelievable!

Reactions: 15
‘Gives an insight’
To what exactly? Alf being well behaved and Ada being her age (& I still would say well behaved??!)

Reactions: 15
Lol, remember when she said she if she had to take both kids out she could and she’d just get on with it? I guess not. Great mum though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is filming? Does she take a photographer along to film their day?
Oh wow true colours in this vid, she literally looks FUMING at having a small dribble of water dropped on her then as soon as she notices camera puts on a sickly sweet smile

an insight into what? It’s literally like she’s never spent time with her children.. oh wait

Also in her smiley photo, yes I look great let’s ignore how utterly miserable and detached my kids look! And she says it’s a nice photo!?

IMG_0473.jpeg

IMG_0475.jpeg

• Sad
‘Gives an insight’
To what exactly? Alf being well behaved and Ada being her age (& I still would say well behaved??!)
It’s soooo ridiculous! It gives an insight into what most family days out with young kids look like

oh boo hoo a tiny bit of water spilt on your trousers and Ada touched your hair - hardest day ever

she is actually the most pathetic mother

my 8 year old niece could parent better than her

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.