Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going by my own experience (every child is different), but I fed all mine past a year and none of them fed in the day like Ada does. Especially in a toy shop where there was so much going on. Ada never stops by the looks of it. On a train ride yesterday too.
It keeps her quiet and immobilised, just how Ash likes her children to be.

Reactions: 15
The BF pics are just to prove she hasn’t stopped after bunging Ada in the loft imo. Milking the last of the possible BF content (no pun).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just going by my own experience (every child is different), but I fed all mine past a year and none of them fed in the day like Ada does. Especially in a toy shop where there was so much going on. Ada never stops by the looks of it. On a train ride yesterday too.
Mine still fed during the day, but not if we were out and about. They’d be too busy off doing things. Generally they’d just feed around nap time, but naturally we were always at home for that 🫠. I don’t believe that any child is breastfeeding sooo often at this point, that it has to feature in so many photos. Wait a minute and then get a pic.

Ash has said on more than one occasion that Ad doesn’t feed during the day. She’s gone all day during the week and Ash has noped out of parenting overnight. Yet suddenly on the weekend, Ad can’t survive more than five minutes without Ash’s boob in her mouth?

Reactions: 14
She 100% shoves the boob in Ada’s mouth for content. What are the chances that a 1 year old is just absolutely desperate for milk while Ashley is posing in front of a flower wall? Like just give her a snack!
I’ve no issues with extended breastfeeding but it’s clear Ashley only does it when it suits her for content. She will happily shove Ada in childcare full time from 6 months when she didn’t take a bottled and to another floor of the house so she doesn’t wake Princess Ashley but all of a sudden she needs to feed Ada standing up at an event? 🙄

Reactions: 29
I think it’s a barricade so he doesn’t get out of bed. He just lies there until he falls asleep and then in the morning he lies there until they go in to get him.

Once when they went on holiday they used pillows to make a bumper system in the travel cot.

Lovely unsafe sleep x
Thread suggestion right there! Lovely unsafe sleep x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m in the depth of Alf age children. When evidently Tommy walks in, what does he say?!!??
His speech is definitely delayed - I know it’s mentioned but not that clip, for me x

Reactions: 7
I’m in the depth of Alf age children. When evidently Tommy walks in, what does he say?!!??
His speech is definitely delayed - I know it’s mentioned but not that clip, for me x
I heard something about “No monster arms, cuddles” from TNB then “You got to marry a monster Ada” but may have it totally wrong.
Interesting that Alf is talking about marriage. Ash has probably told him all men are monsters 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s sweet that Alf and Ada are starting to play together more, but it’s so obvious that they’ve gone and got Ada, plonked her in Alf’s bed and closed the bedroom door just so they can do that silly walk in shot to make it look like they just stumbled on them playing together. I cringe at them setting that all up just so they can film it 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 27
it’s sweet that Alf and Ada are starting to play together more, but it’s so obvious that they’ve gone and got Ada, plonked her in Alf’s bed and closed the bedroom door just so they can do that silly walk in shot to make it look like they just stumbled on them playing together. I cringe at them setting that all up just so they can film it 🫠
The number of children who have no means to challenge and question their exploitation online is disgusting. I cannot imagine filming my child, now old enough to ask me what on earth I am doing, in their most private moments as they go about their lives at home. What will she do when they are older and verbal and ask her why she is carrying a phone around with her all the time? When she makes them do re-takes of ‘candid’ moments? For someone who cares (apparently) and talks so much about media and privacy she sure doesn’t apply those values to her poor, innocent children. I think we all see through the perfectly curated photos of her ‘having’ to feed Ada in the photo backdrop at Hamleys. A woman who had no issue putting her unweaned child in childcare on the hottest days of last year, suddenly had to feed her toddler at an event that she knows will find its way to the Daily Mail. Every single thing she does is done with SM and MSM in mind. I’d almost feel pity for her if she wasn’t bringing her poor unconsenting children into the whole sorry thing.

Reactions: 24
Referring to her reel about getting your kid off the tablet like she’s an expert.

She is completely derranged 😂
---
Anyone else creeped out how Tommy is with Coco 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.