Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
Ada is obviously saying Dada & she’s trying to make out she’s saying spanner. She’s so salty.
( as if one of the first words a one yr old said would be spanner).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
This Morning have a problem with their wall.
It changed colour.
That’s the only explanation as we know Ashley doesn’t edit her photos.

D0569A14-F5EB-4B41-A0A2-3EB368C17C2F.jpeg

Oh no, the dress changed colour too!
And her hair and skin!

9BE60A97-7D18-4A8F-B0DB-084453613A85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

cahil

what like going on the beg for free trips, clothes, prams, toys for your kids and expensing hundreds of pounds on nails, late night home spray tans and crunchy curls?

the hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING

Screenshot_20240322_223945.jpg

---
Do us women a favour Ash, and put your shitty voice in the bin.
thread title pls!!

Last edited:
Who the fuck announces they didn’t have time to research before they went on live TV?! why couldn’t she do it on the way?!

Her face looks like she’s about to go on stage in the chorus line for Caberet.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Or maybe Alf is struggling with the face that a new woman and child have moved into his home and he feels like his primary carer is changing all over again.

Stewart123

I don’t understand the all or nothing approach. It’s so cruel to go from feeding all night to not being offered any feeds at all. Surely Ashley could at least pop upstairs once or twice to wean her gradually? And then Ada’s with the childminder all day so she’s not making up those feeds during the day. It’s the complete opposite of attachment / gentle parenting - it’s the cry it out version of weaning your child!

intheindustry

VIP Member
There’s no hope for a lot of the children with these z listers. Their obsession with filming their kids endlessly for content stops them from actually being present and parenting. The viewers, most will have children and probably couldn’t care less for watching these kids spoon cereal in their mouth (it’s like watching paint dry watching the mundane stories).
The talented don’t need to share their kids for content, likes etc. I listened to several podcasts lately where their children aren’t plastered over their pages as they felt it avoided the awkward teenage years of the children being bullied or ridiculed for what was public years before. A child’s privacy should be considered more than it is.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I’ve seen a clip shared from today’s TM about how 1 in 4 kids are starting school not potty trained. Shame they didn’t get Ash on to discuss how you just need to use your intuition and/or wait for your mother in law to do it…

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
What Ashley reposts from the Grazia interview with Keir Starmer…
IMG_3326.jpeg

What the same post also shares, funny she didn’t think these were worth a repost too 🤔
IMG_3324.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

willowtree2

VIP Member
I know toddlers are hard work but she is really over dramatising her day
The train broke down and they literally got into a black cab to where they needed to be
Most people couldn’t afford to be able to do that and would just be stranded at the train station and miss their lovely free day out - that is what I would class as such a terribly hard day
Troll. She got her new trainers that Tommy bought her for her bday that isn’t until next month stuck in between the pram and seat in the cab and it caused her ✨ trauma ✨

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I find everything she said a bit weird really. They could switch off and relax because the girls were safe and she’s usually trying to make the kids behave like mini adults. Where, at soft play or nickoledeon world?! It was amazing to see Ada explore at her own pace… because Alf wasn’t stopping her or because she wasn’t contained or??
That she took 4 weeks off and sat in bed watching MAFS while she had a toddler because she was recovering from her section. Maybe they’ll swap and she’ll take Alf out. They want to do that when they get to London like she couldn’t take him to the park or soft play and for a milkshake or babychinno for an hour or two in Essex?
It’s like there’s no maternal instinct, it’s not about the kids, it’s about her.

I reckon Jas saw some little leopard print dress and picked it up for a laugh like ‘if you had a kid you’d dress them like this haha” and she’s romanticised it into ‘buying baby dresses for her future daughter’.

theaceofstace

I realise the following makes me as petty as fuck, but…yeah I’m petty 😂😂 but today my daughter, one day older than Ada, took her first steps confidently across the living room and she has been a) barefoot her whole life and b) I’ve never dragged her round suspended from my hands because she was “so desperate to walk”.

Guess my research was better than yours, Trash ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha