Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
This whole debate is subjective. It’s not one size fits all. She doesn’t have the ‘real struggle’.
Don’t want to go all mumsnet but when I had my first child I was on my own-had no choice but to go back to full time work ( had a great childminder), -it’s bloody hard-the guilt,tiredness, etc.
The debate/ discussion is definitely worth having but not by her. Absolutely not. But this twisted world of these influencers means they seem to have the voice,unfortunately.

Reactions: 20

willowtree2

VIP Member
Why does it have to be London with Alf to take him out for the day

She told everyone she didn’t get Mat leave and she was back to ‘work’ a few days after bringing Ada home. She’s full of shit. I don’t know any second time parents who laid in bed watching MAFS for a month neglecting their first kid!!

Kooki

My daughter is ND and non verbal and I have tried so hard to toilet train her but without the communication skills there it just isn't happening. But her school have taken her because they can't discriminate (also with her EHCP they get funded one to one so it's not affecting the teacher).

I honestly can't see why she hasn't done it with Alf besides pure laziness. He can communicate and seems to understand things. She just can't be bothered and would hate to have to have a few days at home focused on him.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

CF0E83EA-5A7D-4848-B796-4C888B3785D3.jpeg

She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

sasbeep

VIP Member
Ada can’t even walk, the young V&A is way better for Alf’s age than Ada’s. Every decision her and Tommy make for the kids is always so wrong.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Ada doing a slump sleep in the carrier. She certainly doesn’t look well rested when they’re drinking their cocktails. Nice she’s had a day out but yeah it was definitely a ‘girls day’ wasn’t it. There’s no room for Alf in Ash’s ideal world.
This sums it up perfectly-there’s no room for Alf in Ash’s ideal world. Breaks my heart.

• Sad

Stewart123

God no wonder it was a disaster - look at her squeezed round that table with two kids. If she had done her *research* she would know that the Peppa bus isn’t appropriate for under 2’s. The bus was clearly a gifted trip for Jas, ex-partner and Coco following her modelling for the campaign. And Jas presumably invited Ashley along to keep her company following her split - hence there weren’t enough seats for all 5 of them to sit comfortably. Tbh I’m surprised she didn’t just send Alf to lovely day and take favourite child on her own for a ‘girls day out’

But what do you DO, Ash? It’s easy to sit in your million pound house and bitch about the conservatives, but what are you actually doing to help anyone? You lead such a privileged life, ostensibly based on your family background and your looks, and all you can muster is resharing a few bits and pieces online?

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I just cannot understand why Alf wasn’t allowed to have a party like that when he was 1 (or 2).
Because Mrs. Voice for Women is a man hater, even when it's her innocent baby boy

It's a shame she can't understand how important her role is in raising a feminist boy/man. Instead he's going to have so many mummy issues

Reactions: 19

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
So is there a thruple type situation going on here with TNB and Jasmine?! Is he also Coco’s dad?! LMAO 😂😂

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
It’s either that, or it’s something about how she hates the monarchy, but she wishes Kate well. Maybe a line about Harry and Meghan for good luck 😂
Didn’t you get a big fat bingo!
---
And shoe-horning in domestic abuser Caroline Flack for extra points. I really don’t see how she made that connection, but that’s just Ashley James all over. The woman is a despicable parasite.

littlepup

VIP Member
She was the one getting so excited on TM about picking apart the photo on Monday. She lead that conversation and shouted over the others to continue pointing out more edits. How is that giving them their privacy?! She even did a caption in her reel about it! The hypocricy.

• Angry
  • Wow

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
One of my colleagues interviewed Charlotte about her DJ career recently and she mentioned Ashley but not by name, in a hilarious way.

• Haha