Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I don’t see an issue with the bag, my daughter who’s 3.5 but the size of a 4.5yr old sleeps in one because she’s like a rotisserie chicken in her sleep and loses the duvet so get cold without it (also a bit of a ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it’ situation with her sleep), everything else is a disgrace though.
We’ve got one that’s long enough for her to stretch out in and she can actually walk in fine.
I think it's more the warmth of the bag, rather than the bag itself (IMO anyway)

Reactions: 5

piquant

Right? I’m a private tutor/educator (if Ash tries to doxx me* to my employers - I’m self-employed, and my boss (me) is fine with me wasting some time chatting to you wonderful lot/watching egregious parenting mishaps) and half my students are in China, so I have to get up at 0430 every morning this week to teach them. Do I mind? Of course I mind getting up at stupid o’clock: that time is only acceptable when you’re heading off to the airport and flying somewhere fun. But I have an obligation to my students, I care about their welfare and wellbeing, so I simply get on with it. Ashley chose to be a parent. Sleeplessness/early rising is part of the territory.
I toddled back to Instagram - I find it morbidly fascinating - but don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at. Whom would you recommend for genuine entertainment/beautiful photography?

*Doxx me and I’ll be on to the police immediately, Ash. I’m not playing, and have precisely zero time for your silly little games.
I follow a lovely account on IG -Cecilia Blomdahl....( sejsejlija) ....she lives in a cabin on Svalbard in the arctic with her partner and gorgeous husky
Beautiful scenery and fascinating to hear about life in such a remote part of the world
I'm just back from a wonderful holiday to Norway (sailing to the arctic) and have fallen in love with the scenery , beautiful houses and the fantastic clean air!
my eldest also used to teach students in China ( from U.K.) - so can commiserate with you having to get up in middle of night to teach!

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
So if Ada is in her “own room” where is she? Theres Ashley’s room, tommys room, Alfs room and Jasmine’s room … is there a 5th bedroom?

loveanatter

VIP Member
I can’t imagine the nurseries she is visiting are the best if they have good availability (especially with 2y funding kicking in). The good ones have waiting lists…and as if Ash knows the first thing to ask/look for when visiting settings, given how shit Lovely Day are.
They could even say screen time capped at 6 hours a day and she’d be happy. However, the deal breaker would be no videos with male hands 🤣
Absolutely!!! I’ve got one at nursery and one starting in the summer, and it’s a really good nursery. They don’t have any spaces in the baby building until Sept 25, and that was in like Jan! X

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Maybe she's after presenting the fashion segments they have on TM, not that she really chooses her own outfits or really influences anyone to buy what tattle shopper picks for her

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Tommy licking the kids is 🤢 but I’ve not seen him do it with Coco. I Don’t find him creepy with her, seems like an uncle/niece relationship.

Reactions: 4

littlepup

VIP Member
I wonder how Ashley feels about Artipop having child nudity in their recent instagram post; if she’ll make any comment or boycott the brand?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
NOBODY TOLD HER THAT TRAINS BREAK DOWN GUYS!!!

those of you from the Hinch thread, is this not reminiscent of the “why’s that man eating paper” day?
She seems to have copied a few things Hinch has done. It’s weird.

There was also the video of Alf ‘talking’ with his back to the camera which we thought was faked, like ‘there spiders’. Alf wasn’t speaking as well as that showed, and his voice was too loud in comparison to his distance from the phone.
---
I don’t follow the Hinch thread anymore but this made me laugh aloud, I remember it so clearly 😂😂the disastrous day at the funfair on the bus 😂

I’m surprised Ash doesn’t make more of potty training content - like Hinch she could be finding shit on the floor all the time and sounding so relatable.
Hinch getting on a bus was unbelievable in itself 🤣

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
But what do you DO, Ash? It’s easy to sit in your million pound house and bitch about the conservatives, but what are you actually doing to help anyone? You lead such a privileged life, ostensibly based on your family background and your looks, and all you can muster is resharing a few bits and pieces online?
I can’t wait to hear Ashley’s opinion on the defection of 30p Lee to the Reform Party.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
What does she mean by this?! 🤯 What’s the problem with not English?
View attachment 2832976My LO loves to watch an Arabic cartoon, it teaches about Islam and the religious festivals, it’s in in Arabic and English. There’s another that teaches basic Spanish they enjoy and Jools TV is American but all the kids are black and the songs are nursery rhymes or learning but in rap or hip hop. There’s so much culturally diverse content in child friendly form. It just takes a bit of effort to check it’s appropriate.
Oooh what’s the Spanish one please? I have a 4yo who is Spanish obsessed at the moment.
It would take some of the heat off me!