Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I can't find the photo on the thread, but was Alf on an adult chair in Nandos?
Yes, and he managed not to drag himself away from the screen long enough to run away!

IMG_1228.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
That’s it in a nutshell… you just missed the part where she had to get her non-husband to leave work early because her and her mate couldn’t handle the 3 kids on the train back. Surprised she didn’t give them each a dose of calpol & nurofen to sedate them, oh silly me, that only works for plane journeys. 😂
I actually think she did give Alfie something as he looked dosed up to the eyeballs to me with his rolling.
---
I actually think she did give Alfie something as he looked dosed up to the eyeballs to me with his rolling.
Meant to say with his head rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

what!?

I think char must be charlotte the other friend. Think she's called Charlotte carle she's posted her a few times before. Another London friend she doesn't see much off

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
My mistake, that completely went over my head!
I’ve blocked a lot of channels but don’t get stuff that’s not proper words except maybe Booba. We get channels like infobell Hindi come up a lot so I thought she was referring to things like that.

We do YTkids monitored or if unsupervised regular YT on downloads so they can’t access random content. I could ban it all but LO enjoys it and most has educational merit. I’m sure Ash could do the same if she’s simply concerned about the content.

It started with Genevieve’s playhouse ones like this
I thought it could be what Ashley was referring to ages ago when she said about weird Men’s hands playing with play-doh! It’s basic but LO was 2, it’s calm, and they’ve actually learned the colours. Now it’s specific videos from ‘Language learners Espanol’.
Thank you! She’ll love this!

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I saw an insta hun recently set up selling her content creating skills. She’s charging £200 per HOUR if someone wants a reel or tik tok made and edited 🤢 Surely Ash didn’t pay someone stupid money like that to film her on a Peppa pig bus LOL
It wasn't Beth Sandland was it?

• Haha