Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
TM talking about Battersea Power Station. They’re trolling her again 🤣 How long into her segment until she says she used to live in Battersea and knows everything about it 🥴🤣🤣
Ooh I forgot, has she been on yet?
---
Oh here we go. Voice for women with mental illness.
---
Stat after stat after stat interspersed with shit government and childcare.

Reactions: 5

Multi-21

VIP Member
So can we just get this straight - did Tommy actually come out of work to travel 90 minutes there and 90 minutes back so she wouldn’t have to travel on her own with her own kids? If so, that is absolutely crazy.
Did he drive? How did they all fit in one car or did they just all get the train home together?

loveanatter

VIP Member
“Do you offer discount if I advertise your nursery on my Instagram?”
Don’t… I think it was Maria Fowler (equally a spare part on a reality show) did so ads for nursery and made it really obvious where they went!!!!
Think it was busy bees but not sure if they’re in London.
ETA - I thought they were, and they have a few…. I’ll cry if she does the same 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Mine is 2.5 and just out of bags- even the gro-bags that apparently went up to 36 months were getting too short and he was getting uncomfortable. Some do go bigger, up to age 4, but I can’t imagine she’ll have invested in these. No reason he can’t be using a toddler duvet by now. Oh wait, there is a reason- the bags keep him restrained.
They had them gifted, those ones that you can zip as a bag or with two legs. They were £££ but she didn’t pay.
---
£62.95 for 1 Tog
£66.95 for 2.5 Tog
£71.95 for 3.5 Tog

And she got one for each child.

• Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So crucial they’ve taken away the vest. Makes me laugh every time
That bloody vest 🤣

Also, you’re not still feeding on demand if you kicked your overnight-feeding baby out to the attic and made her dad go to her.

No Ashley, I’m not saying Tommy shouldn’t go to the children, I’m saying that you’re not still feeding on demand because you literally ignored her!

IMG_1737.jpeg

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Jasmine could stay at home with Coco and Ada, and Alf could have 1-2-1 time with both of his parents. Soft play, Gail’s for croissant (which he apparently used to eat every day but hasn’t been seen since), McDonalds, the park, swimming - it doesn’t have to be far away and it doesn’t have to be all day. Just a couple of hours of filling up his cup with love and attention.
You're welcome Ash. Next time though, don’t follow it up with an outing for both children.

(Also, soft play and Nickelodeon in one day?)

IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1138.jpeg

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My mistake, that completely went over my head!
I’ve blocked a lot of channels but don’t get stuff that’s not proper words except maybe Booba. We get channels like infobell Hindi come up a lot so I thought she was referring to things like that.

We do YTkids monitored or if unsupervised regular YT on downloads so they can’t access random content. I could ban it all but LO enjoys it and most has educational merit. I’m sure Ash could do the same if she’s simply concerned about the content.

It started with Genevieve’s playhouse ones like this
I thought it could be what Ashley was referring to ages ago when she said about weird Men’s hands playing with play-doh! It’s basic but LO was 2, it’s calm, and they’ve actually learned the colours. Now it’s specific videos from ‘Language learners Espanol’.
I think you could be right too though, it being not actually English!

My 5yo is YouTube obsessed. I hate it. But I monitor and add/delete channels as I need to.

We were in the Genevieve’s Playhouse era for ages, it’s better than so much on there!
More recently he’s loving Peekaboo Kids / Dr Binocs and knows all about viruses, earthquakes, all sorts. Also Danny Go! and Cosmic Yoga to copy the moves which they actually first watched at school.

I freely admit that we rely too much on YouTube here but he watches on the tv with supervision and often he plays while it’s on in the background. Not aged 3 on a phone with no interaction.

willowtree2

VIP Member
What part of motherhood came really easily to her? The fact that she couldn’t be left with Alf alone? The fact that she didn’t enjoy the baby stage? The fact that she can’t get her kids in a routine that benefits them? The fact that she can’t spend time with her two kids on her own? Which part came easy to her??
Paving the way for Social Services