Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okdo2022

VIP Member
Banging on about men cutting the grass and her running marathons and travelling solo with your best mate to the maldives when comparing looking after her own 2 children alone. She’s insane 🤣

Also, what 3 year old has a baby sippy cup 🤯 Sorry petty, but I hate her and her infantilising ways 🤬
---

I remember now it was. And she ran to the post office with the foils in? Her hair looks fucked either way. He obviously can’t stand her haha
It looks over processed and he’s done the foils to thick

Reactions: 6

Gl2-hayes

Jasmine has an art Insta smilingbehindthecamera, her and ainhoa Barcelona follow each other on that page

sasbeep

VIP Member
Mine weren’t reliably on one nap when just 1. I think it’s pretty usual to at least 18 months.
Obviously not all kids will follow the same schedule but I would say it’s more common for a 12/13 month old to be on 1 nap than 2, and certainly not common until 18 months. Every child in a day nursery will be on a 1 nap routine well before 18 months.

willowtree2

VIP Member
i wouldn't go that far re Nadine Dorries. but everyone looks like a member of MENSA when compared with our Grade A dunce Ash 😂😂
Admittedly I don’t know much about Nadine 🙈 But yep compared to our Ash that’s how she came across to me 🤣

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Not a word about Alf’s first or second birthday. Absolutely certain that she only did a party for Alf this year because she was planning Ada’s.

She’s now a voice for women 🙃

View attachment 2806408

I think your username is absolutely fine. Mods won’t change it anyway, think they went through a period of allowing changes and then had enough.
That breaks my heart. How is he going to feel in ten years or less when he looks at his historical record?
A voice for women? When she doxxes and gaslights them?
I’ll leave the username as is (though I am taken with the idea of ‘autisticphilosopher’. But it is too chintzy, and I don’t want to look too up myself).
ETA: please ignore my ramblings: I tend to get hyperfixated on things.

• Heart

loveanatter

VIP Member
She’s definitely been reading here about the not MIL comments and decided to run with it 🙄🙄
And maybe where we said that she helps out so much because she thinks Ashley is incapable 😂

Last edited:

Jjsb

Yes, she's being very quiet considering she is the voice for women 🤔🤔🤔 be interesting what angle she comes at it from 🤔🙄

Reactions: 5

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Nickelodeon world is in lakeside isn’t it? So guessing Alfie wasn’t solo shopping with Trash like she’s saying.

Also that picture of them sleeping looks like it was taken from quite a height?

Reactions: 5