Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Does she not know how to Google? Her facts are pulled out of her arse! But from this explanation she at least has one chick eating independently.... Across the restaurant alone 🦩🦩🦩
Well I did think it’s a while since we’ve been treat to a feeding pic…

Reactions: 3
That reel just feels like a humble brag, because she knows she looks great with or without the filter 🫠

Her make up is usually very aging, but she pays someone to come and do that to her for some reason.

So Tommy now does:
Alf’s bath and bedtime
Ada’s bedtime
Ada’s night wakes
Alf’s morning wake up
Ashley’s coffee
Alf’s clothes / dressing

Is Ashley finally out of her mum era?

Wonder if TNB is losing his pink now.
He’ll be taking the double buggy to Greg’s in the mornings now too

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. I’ve never seen a kid that isn’t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?
My daughter is same age as Alf and loves characters. I’m more scared lol.
but she’s just super independent and up for most things

littlepup

VIP Member
I managed to freeze frame the opposite table that whoever’s recording is sitting at and Alfie was previously sat at, the label looks like it says Ashley James, but can’t for the life of me do it again. I think they were just seated opposite each other and chose to sit together.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
omg she even had to make the sloth piece a dig about men! why was Tamara Eccleston getting the criticism about the sloth on her daughters birthday when there are two parents why isnt the Dad being criticised? Errr id hazard a guess that most people wouldnt have a clue who he was so the papers have written the article about the parent that is well known in this case Tamara! 🤔
Shes so hateful and bitter!
Wonder if TNB booked Alf and Ada’s birthdays!

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
Queen of "I've done my research" really needs to do some research 😂

2.5 tog really is for mid winter when it's minus temperatures outside, not a mild start of spring... 1.5 tog would be better, minus all the crap she's stacked his bed in. Also, the room temperature should be between 16-18 for ideal temp. Not 20+... its really not hard to find this guidance, the lullaby trust are very good at what they do and the NHS suggest looking at their guidelines nearly every time we see them.
I guess in fairness we don’t know what the temperature goes down to in his room overnight. I think they have rotten windows so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was cold. That said, a duvet on top is insane