Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. I’ve never seen a kid that isn’t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?
my eldest loved big characters at parties when she was young! i think kids that love them are slightly rarer but i remember at her 2nd birthday party the party room next door at the play centre had a bob the builder turn up .all.the kids for his party screamed at him so he came into our room and the kids loved him ..my daughter went straight up to him and said hello bob as if he was her best buddy !
but then she loved Peppa Pig when she was older and we queued for nearly an hour to do a meet n greet. peppa who was sitting on.the floor stood up and was about 7ft tall my daughter just shouted i dont like it at them and ran off !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m not watching TM but I’ve read enough 😳

You know you’re in trouble when the much-loved knitted Tory Gyles puts you in your place
Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

• Haha

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Back when I followed her at the beginning (pre Alf) I sent her a message asking her to share a petition regarding the high mortality rate in WOC during child birth and she replied along the lines of “this isn’t something I’m interested in”. I wish I’d kept the receipts but since she blocked me it’s not there anymore
Whaaaaaaaattttt, she is such a vile person

willowtree2

VIP Member
I can’t imagine the nurseries she is visiting are the best if they have good availability (especially with 2y funding kicking in). The good ones have waiting lists…and as if Ash knows the first thing to ask/look for when visiting settings, given how shit Lovely Day are.
They could even say screen time capped at 6 hours a day and she’d be happy. However, the deal breaker would be no videos with male hands 🤣

• Haha

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
She thinks the Govt should be funding food for all school children yet can't pay for her own kids - a family of 4 sharing 6 nuggets, medium chips and a chicken wrap.
It's really awful, isn't it? We're just back from a holiday & ended up buying a kids meal between our two because the portion sizes were HUGE and they weren't eating all their own meal.

But, they also shared our food, tried new things and ate chips most days. If I told my two they were sharing a happy meal, i'm pretty sure they'd kick the eff off!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear her say if her bank card got stolen the thieves wouldn’t have much luck because there’s nothing in it? I choked on my tea. The liessss 🤌🏼
Yes!

Also she should know her audience, lots of people watching would actually have nothing in the bank.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think she showed a pic of NNB and her posing at the house on Ada’s bday, Ada had the same dress on. I seem to recall it looked like she’d had a pic with her own mum then one similar with NNB. Someone might have screenshot it here.

I thought France too. It’s plausible TNB might’ve taken Alf to see them yesterday if they were about.
Ohh I might have missed that. I’ve seen the grid one of Ash’s mum.

Bets they do a dump and run (to France or Frinton!) of Alf in the Easter hols?
---
Hello, new around here (although I recognise some names!). Been watching This Morning and she really manages to rile up Nick Ferrari and Gyles Brandreth. It’s odd the way she just continues to talk ignoring anyone else saying anything like she’s a robot spouting a script.

Read this thread now and intrigued to hang around a bit and see what she’s like away from TM and if she hangs her to her job there.
Welcome to the shitshow! She’s a horror.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Interesting not a word spoken on the disgusting racist comments made by the Tory donor towards Diane Abbott they were talking about on GMB today.

I thought Ashley was the voice for women and politics?

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s obviously confident they’ll be moved over summer otherwise good luck getting Alf to London for 8:30 🤣

They had them gifted, those ones that you can zip as a bag or with two legs. They were £££ but she didn’t pay.
---
£62.95 for 1 Tog
£66.95 for 2.5 Tog
£71.95 for 3.5 Tog

And she got one for each child.

3.5 tog! Hope he doesn’t have one of those, it’s beyond the safe sleep recs for this country for a tog to be that high for a bag. Plus a blanket, plus the heating cranked up 🥵

• Sad