Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Jas is the new poorly paid au pair 😂
It’s why Ashley is so stoked for the move to London and why she’s so convinced she will have a care free, baby free life.

Reactions: 7

Sage245

VIP Member
My daughter just sits on a dining table with a booster cushion. Why is she still treating him like a baby.
Me too - and has done since she was about 18 months. I don’t know any kids that would be so compliant and sit in prams and high chairs the way alf does

Reactions: 6

willowtree2

VIP Member
I saw an insta hun recently set up selling her content creating skills. She’s charging £200 per HOUR if someone wants a reel or tik tok made and edited 🤢 Surely Ash didn’t pay someone stupid money like that to film her on a Peppa pig bus LOL

• Wow
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
If she is about to get a nanny I can’t wait to see how she’ll cope having the kids at home. She’ll move into Gail’s during the day

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’ll rely on a man when it suits her. He’s a walking ick 🤮

Ada up screaming every 2 hours ‘but it’s better than every 1 hour’. Wow she’s lovely 🫠🫠🫠🫠

E818FD3C-0F47-42B3-871F-99BF5FD90555.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I may just be throwing a cat amongst the pigeons here .. this is pute speculation

did anyone notice the video earlier of TNB with both Ada and her friends child

there is a few seconds where he looks up
And smiles lovingly makes eye contact at someone else - then turns to ashley who is
Filming and does the same

im assuming that would be the other childs mother - is love in the air?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I reckon Tommy is in the attic with Ada and Jas has his room with Coco.

So Tommy is settling Ada, getting up with Alf, working all day, doing the majority of the chores and now looking after CoCo. Jeeez, this man is a mug.
Ah yes that would make sense. TNB shoved into his study, not even back in the unmarital bed now Ada’s there. Ash has it all to herself.