Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Ashley’s probably more pissed off she took the kids out of Lovely Day for that and still had to pay fees 😂 Wonder what Easter will bring. Paternity leave I expect. When does that end for capable parents?

Reactions: 7

Elle055

Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

Omg I want to bottle Cat's slow blink and flat smile in this clip 😂

willowtree2

VIP Member
Guys there’s a new Heidi Alice on the block 🤣 I hope those aff links are worth the barrage of shitty comments she’s had and a whole 300 likes.

For the blocked:

AD7CA724-E2D9-4611-8BF2-3A431F648035.jpeg

1F78A585-48C1-4313-9114-14C7A11C82EA.jpeg

55F8FEB0-56CD-4E95-B4AA-3D8F2531446C.jpeg

0D52E53B-948A-4F4B-A46D-80ED09CDC5DB.jpeg

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Awful Alfie probably distracts her
---

My 5 year old was opening my present (from a wonderful PTA sale at school where they take £2 and choose a gift in the school day last week ❤) - of course I let him open it. Small joys for excited children who can’t wait.

Wait until they’re teenagers Ash. My 16 year old hasn’t acknowledged the day AT ALL and honestly it’s really upset me and had me questioning if I’ve gone wrong with raising him.
---
This sums it up for her. As long as she is happy (read: spoilt) then it’s all okay. Fuck anyone else and especially the boy child.

View attachment 2806929
Do you think your 16-year-old may simply have forgotten, or has the hump over something? I’m so sorry you’re upset. You’re an absolutely wonderful mother, despite your eldest’s overlooking of the day. Hopefully they’ll surprise you with an un-Mothers-day gift later in the week, or suddenly and spontaneously tell you how much you mean to them. ❤

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
When the warmer weather rolls around, no one’s told her hot air rises… Why not put her cot in Tommy’s room with him if he’s getting up? Oh wait.. she knows full well she’ll wake screaming and wake Jas/Coco up.

Poor Ada
Or, if Ada is out of the master bedroom, Tommy could be allowed back 🤭

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
I can’t believe she put in the clip of her wearing the fucking awful plaster cast awards dress in there like she’s the star of the show every week. It’s hilariously embarrassing 🤣

ETA- Lucy Mecks daughter has come out in chicken pox and given the infectious period with Romans party, I bid Ash good luck 🤣
Pretty sure Alf had the chickenpox vax (she mentioned Nana took him ages ago!) but don’t remember her mentioning whether he had the second dose or not.

Good luck Ada 😬 let’s hope mummy uses her ✨intuition✨ quickly this time and recognises if you are unwell, instead of dragging you round London 🥴

Looks like her sleep could be going to shit again then 🙈

willowtree2

VIP Member
They had them gifted, those ones that you can zip as a bag or with two legs. They were £££ but she didn’t pay.
---
£62.95 for 1 Tog
£66.95 for 2.5 Tog
£71.95 for 3.5 Tog

And she got one for each child.

But Ada doesn’t wear hers. I don’t understand this mentality of hers that certain temperatures ie hotter than the sun but without a vest makes a child sleep. A child’s room should always be a comfortable temp regardless. It’s utterly utterly bizarre!

Jjsb

She really is the gift that just keeps giving 🎁😂

I'm off this week and can't wait to see her on TM!

Wondering if I will join the "Ashley for PM" bandwagon 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha