Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YahBasic

Chatty Member
What a day to wean Alf off YouTube again, Ashley. Wouldn’t have happened if he’d have been glued to it.

Reactions: 7

Sage245

VIP Member
Yeah all 3 year olds get 15 funded hours regardless of income
Thank you! I didn’t know that. Presumably Ashley will be declining the free hours though given she’s such a woman of the people and a self proclaimed very high earner?! She’s such a hypocrite

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh so she’s not next door then like you said yesterday? She’s up in the attic on her own like we all knew.

IMG_1195.jpeg

Last edited:

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m in the depth of Alf age children. When evidently Tommy walks in, what does he say?!!??
His speech is definitely delayed - I know it’s mentioned but not that clip, for me x
I heard something about “No monster arms, cuddles” from TNB then “You got to marry a monster Ada” but may have it totally wrong.
Interesting that Alf is talking about marriage. Ash has probably told him all men are monsters 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She’s probably loving that he won’t be at Lovely Day much longer, and going to funded hours. More money to spend on herself (or the London mortgage)

• Sad
Banging on about men cutting the grass and her running marathons and travelling solo with your best mate to the maldives when comparing looking after her own 2 children alone. She’s insane 🤣

Also, what 3 year old has a baby sippy cup 🤯 Sorry petty, but I hate her and her infantilising ways 🤬
---

I remember now it was. And she ran to the post office with the foils in? Her hair looks fucked either way. He obviously can’t stand her haha
She has shown a picture of her hair before she started getting it coloured with the other hairdresser that she used. Saying how she would never go to anyone else again and her hair was in such good condition it had taken the hairdresser so long to sort it out! Obviously couldn’t fit her in when she clicked her fingers.

Last edited:

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
They sent me some horrific messages on insta when the whole social services thing happened, I had to block like 10 accounts from her vile fans
That’s awful!

I had a couple of messages but nothing really bad. Not from that account but different people.

Colchester would be about 40 mins from Ash’s (and 30 from Frinton). About half hr from Hinch.
Looks like TNB took the train though so he could’ve been to London Zoo.
Yeah he’s at Londoon Zoo. We live nearby and go often (membership is useful!) - I recognise the playground.

littlepup

VIP Member
Yes! And I don’t think they were at Ada’s birthday? Maybe they’re in France
I think she showed a pic of NNB and her posing at the house on Ada’s bday, Ada had the same dress on. I seem to recall it looked like she’d had a pic with her own mum then one similar with NNB. Someone might have screenshot it here.

I thought France too. It’s plausible TNB might’ve taken Alf to see them yesterday if they were about.

Last edited:

littlepup

VIP Member
She's so boring making everything political or men vs women. She has nothing else to say. Being put on the spot she couldn't even answer a simple question about herself.
We've said before, she has a script she can't deviate from because she doesn't know anything beyond a few ideas and quotes she's memorised.
I bet she won't listen to Nadine about not wanting just anyone to work in MH and it not being a money issue. She'll just keep banging the drum about NHS paying more for staff retention. Just as she doesn't listen when people point out her giving actual false information about other issues.

I don't know why she thinks that pager story is funny enough to say again, she told it a few weeks ago!

Mine is 2.5 and just out of bags- even the gro-bags that apparently went up to 36 months, his legs had got long enough to be right at the bottom, he was getting uncomfortable. Some do go bigger, up to age 4, but I can’t imagine she’ll have invested in these. No reason he can’t be using a toddler duvet by now. Oh wait, there is a reason- the bags keep him restrained.

Mine can now climb out of his cot- of course he was always going to try, it’s a normal stage! But he’ll just have to learn not to, and I’ll deal with it by taking him back to bed and reminding him that he could really hurt himself, and ultimately take the sides down, not by restraining him in a zip up sack that he’s too big for.

Last edited:

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I bet her previous hairdresser is fuming. It wasn't that long ago she had it done and crunchy curls has come along with his 40% vol peroxide and whacked it all over and hoped for the best

• Haha