Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bleeping hell is that statement!

This is about Kate, not Meghan or Caroline you thick bleep. Stop using Caroline for content šŸ¤¬

Ashley, you/your agent literally PAY the DM to have you feature in it. You are complicit in the ā€˜media circusā€™.

How DARE she šŸ˜”
She is actually warped, what a despicable post. Why canā€™t she just wish her well, acknowledge how difficult it must be and leave it as that. Going out her way to find pictures and articles about Meghan and Caroline? What an absolute circus right there. Surely even her biggest ā€˜fansā€™ will find those posts utterly inappropriate and actually bizarre.

Reactions: 11
She could have just said, I wondered if I said the wrong thing afterwards and having reflected on the new news, I absolutely shouldnā€™t have added to it and Iā€™m sorry.
I actually might have some respect for her, had she.

Reactions: 16
She is actually warped, what a despicable post. Why canā€™t she just wish her well, acknowledge how difficult it must be and leave it as that. Going out her way to find pictures and articles about Meghan and Caroline? What an absolute circus right there. Surely even her biggest ā€˜fansā€™ will find those posts utterly inappropriate and actually bizarre.
I donā€™t understand her obsession with Meghan! Meghan sold the royal family out with stories. Caroline assaulted someone which gave her bad press. You canā€™t compare either of those to a cancer diagnosis/announcement. Sheā€™s gone too far this time. She thinks because sheā€™s hit the big time talking on TM it gives her the right to say anything about anyone. Like you said, wish Kate well, acknowledge you shouldnā€™t have said x y & z and leave it at that.

A voice for women my arse šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s so far up herself at the moment, someone obviously blows smoke up her crack at TM and sheā€™s suddenly a woman of the people? Feck off.

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t how she can record those stories about a woman receiving a cancer diagnosis and LAUGH in the same breath.

She is sick in the head

Sheā€™s so far up herself at the moment, someone obviously blows smoke up her crack at TM and sheā€™s suddenly a woman of the people? Feck off.
Not my people. Fortunately I donā€™t rub shoulders with anyone like Ashley James. She certainly isnā€™t my voice either,

YouTube banned again and ā€œonlyā€ iplayer šŸ˜‚
Funny how it didnā€™t warrant a post when he started watching YouTube again for hours even after the so called ban.
Whatā€™s this, like his third ā€œno screen timeā€?

• Sad
Itā€™s the fact sheā€™s reading with him and it has to be filmed, because itā€™s such a novelty.

Also is Alf eating smoked salmon? Canā€™t be that fussy and hard to feed!!

• Sad
Had to say sheā€™s had messages to say sheā€™s done nothing wrong. ā€œSee, see, Iā€™m totally innocent, everyone says soā€. Probably from her Mum and NNB! The non apology is worse than saying nothing. If sheā€™s not a genuine narc she has some kind of personality disorder I swear.

No self awareness. Sheā€™s the biggest bleeping clown in the media circus.

eta: ā€œIt as only because I was reacting LIVE on air, that was all, could happen to anyone, didnā€™t have time to consider my actionsā€ - the statemen admitting it was edited happened in the moment, she was asked to react to the photo hours before and she researched it hours before, and she repeated it all later in her instagram post. How does she get away with this?!!
IMG_3374.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ā€˜Alf just sits there emotionlessā€™

Lovely derogatory language towards a ND individual. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t think that heā€™s ā€˜emotionlessā€™ for a reason. Soft play and Audley End in one day is a lot for any kid.

Very likely he finds new places completely overwhelming so he shuts down taking it all in and perhaps try to regulate. Of course I speculate. Bless his heart. Sheā€™ll never be on his side šŸ’”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yet again, her lack of self awareness is staggering.

Ash, can you not even give Kate 24 hours before you make it all about someone else? No one needs to be talking about Meghan or Caroline right now.

The utter hypocrisy of her being part of the media circus hounding Kate, including doubling down on her stories and grid post, to then turn around and say people acted badly, but accept no responsibility. Then to to say the worst thing is when the same people that tore someone down, turn around and post sympathy. HELLO. THIS IS YOU RIGHT NOW. But worse, because youā€™ve somehow chosen the smug higher ground.

ā€˜Alf just sits there emotionlessā€™

Lovely derogatory language towards a ND individual. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t think that heā€™s ā€˜emotionlessā€™ for a reason. Soft play and Audley End in one day is a lot for any kid.

Very likely he finds new places completely overwhelming so he shuts down taking it all in and perhaps try to regulate. Of course I speculate. Bless his heart. Sheā€™ll never be on his side šŸ’”
Sorry newbie question, has he been diagnosed or is it just evident from what she shows?

She would have been better saying duck all, she is so insignificant but now she has gone on and on and on instead of just holding her hands up she has made herself look more guilty whilst also a massive, massive twit
Eat your words Ashley you heartless monster
Pro monarchy or not, she is a human being who is unwell and has the right to privacy.
The AUDACITY of ashley saying release the original image when she spends 3/4 of her life behind a filter and the other 1/4 editing the life out of images

ffs šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.