Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she put in the clip of her wearing the bleeping awful plaster cast awards dress in there like she’s the star of the show every week. It’s hilariously embarrassing 🤣

ETA- Lucy Mecks daughter has come out in chicken pox and given the infectious period with Romans party, I bid Ash good luck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she put in the clip of her wearing the bleeping awful plaster cast awards dress in there like she’s the star of the show every week. It’s hilariously embarrassing 🤣

ETA- Lucy Mecks daughter has come out in chicken pox and given the infectious period with Romans party, I bid Ash good luck 🤣
Pretty sure Alf had the chickenpox vax (she mentioned Nana took him ages ago!) but don’t remember her mentioning whether he had the second dose or not.

Good luck Ada 😬 let’s hope mummy uses her ✨intuition✨ quickly this time and recognises if you are unwell, instead of dragging you round London 🥴

Looks like her sleep could be going to tit again then 🙈

Reactions: 7
Ooo seems like we're on the beg for a gifted Easter weekend stay at the four seasons...

Reactions: 12
It will make me sick if she gets another gifted stay from that hotel. Also, who put 50p in her today? We’ve had a reel about breastfeeding and how she hates it (despite trying to pretend she doesn’t in the caption and also lying that she hasn’t slept a full night in a year) and more cherry picked stuff about the government. Shes clearly got no ‘work’ on today.

Reactions: 9
230am and breastfeeding this as I type 😂

WHAT planet is she on? “Breastfeeding is boring, but it means I get waited on hand and foot, so it’s okay 💁🏻‍♀️”. She’s a walking contradiction. She wants to be this badass who can feed while doing things, like being on TV etc, but as soon as she’s at home “oh I’m stuck upstairs and I can’t possibly help tidy up”. Maybe with a newborn, but come on. Tommy, you are a mug. As if Ada is being fed for more than 15 minutes at a time, maybe once when she gets home and once at bedtime. With multiple kids, most of us are breastfeeding while walking around wrangling other kids because it’s necessary and we just GET ON WITH IT. She really does the least.

“Not really able to do anything with Alf because he didn’t take a bottle”. What? Ada apparently didn’t take a bottle either? But like what things? What a weird thing to say?

Reactions: 20
Glad to see she’s single handedly solve the immigration crisis today. I wonder if she’s called Downing Street to offer her services?
This seems like two seperate issues.
IMG_3361.jpeg

Nadine mentioned the danger of conflating two seperate issues yesterday, Ashley is the queen of doing so.
She talks such shite it’s becoming boring to even hate watch. It’s just a constant contradiction and unhealthy, bitter messages. Breastfeed in a real achievement for any Mum but in the scheme of BF, a year per kid isn’t really ‘out there’.

Reactions: 13
I’m pro-refugee and the years of “stop the boats!” rhetoric we endured in Australia made me absolutely sick (from BOTH our Tory equivalent party AND Labor Party, Ash!). But…we stopped the boats and it wasn’t by creating safe and legal routes (as much as I wish that it was). It is not the only way and they certainly don’t “know” it. What they actually know is that Australia managed to stop the boats and they’re modelling their policies based on things that worked here. Maybe do some research, Ash?? You’ll also find that our Labor Party continued the disgusting and inhumane policies while they were in power 🤗
---
And yes, skilled migration is completely different to humanitarian migration. Accepting refugees doesn’t magically address gaps in the employment market.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Glad to see she’s single handedly solve the immigration crisis today. I wonder if she’s called Downing Street to offer her services?
This seems like two seperate issues.
View attachment 2830554
Nadine mentioned the danger of conflating two seperate issues yesterday, Ashley is the queen of doing so.
She talks such shite it’s becoming boring to even hate watch. It’s just a constant contradiction and unhealthy, bitter messages. Breastfeed in a real achievement for any Mum but in the scheme of BF, a year per kid isn’t really ‘out there’.
FFS I’m the child of immigrants and married to an immigrant but it’s clear that there is a difference between migrants to fill critical roles within the NHS/care system or skilled roles generally and those who are seeking asylum.

She’s too thick to realise that she is conflating separate issues but would just be blah blah blah gammon gammon you hate anything that’s PC and woke, duck the patriarchy, if you pointed it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Accepting refugees doesn’t magically address gaps in the employment market.
She is mental for thinking this. Yes they may be able to do the dogs body jobs that people here aren’t desperate enough to do. But thinking you can take these people with actual trauma from the boats and shove them in a GP/A&E doctor posting or a psychologist in a mental health unit, is just WILD.

Where is she taking the time to do any kind of research? We know she spends her evenings watching MAFS and she’s admitted to not researching before her shows because she’s either running late or had hair and make up to do! She boils my piss

Reactions: 12
The audacity to just fire her mouth off about tit she knows nothing about. That’s why she’s on This Morning. They don’t care if she’s correct or contributing anything meaningful. It generates discussion and views.

Ash, the logic behind not putting asylum seekers up in luxurious accomodation, while quickly processing their claims and getting them into work, is that they believe it would encourage more people to jump on boats and risk their lives, thus perpetuating the issues. Can you see that? She’s so reductionist in her opinions and can’t see any other perspectives.

Reactions: 9
What the duck is she on? Does she think they just file into an office fresh off the boat and get handed work permits, NI numbers and bank accounts and put to work collecting rubbish or mopping hospital floors?! Or, ‘wait guys, this one says he’s a qualified anaesthetist, let’s get him to that job interview at King’s pronto’ She is so utterly thick, how she has been given any sort of platform to speak publicly is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I how she feels a right bleep for picking apart that photo of Kate and saying they should release the original, being one to have fueled the speculation on This Morning.
No doubt she’ll just forget all that and say “be kind”.

Reactions: 20
I how she feels a right bleep for picking apart that photo of Kate and saying they should release the original, being one to have fueled the speculation on This Morning.
No doubt she’ll just forget all that and say “be kind”.
There’ll be something about “this government need to pay doctors and nurses better and cut waiting times! Kate’s lucky she has private healthcare!”
And “all these people saying isn’t William great for stepping up to be there for the children. Dads aren’t babysitters!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.