Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

View attachment 2814339
She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬
what the actual fuck? What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

maybe I’m just a commoner, but I’ve never judged someone on their intelligence based on where/how they were educated. If I think someone is “stupid”, it’s purely based on the way they have acted towards me or the people I care about.

Cambridge educated or not, you can still be a fucking idiot. There’s plenty of them sitting in Parliament. Diane Abbott is not one of them.

I’m not privileged enough to have gone to a private school though, so what do I know. Lovely day x

Reactions: 19

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Jesus, this woman is a princess. No one cares you’ve had sod all sleep Ash, pull yourself together and crack on with your day like everyone else does. You’ll be finished on TM by lunch time and can go home and take a nap if you’re that tired.

starshine89

‘Gives an insight’
To what exactly? Alf being well behaved and Ada being her age (& I still would say well behaved??!)
It’s soooo ridiculous! It gives an insight into what most family days out with young kids look like

oh boo hoo a tiny bit of water spilt on your trousers and Ada touched your hair - hardest day ever

she is actually the most pathetic mother

my 8 year old niece could parent better than her

sasbeep

VIP Member
Pardon the pun but she brings up Caroline whenever there is any situation where she’s trying to deflect flack from herself.
It’s like event with genuine and deserved criticism aimed at Ashley …. But my bestie killed herself!!!

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

View attachment 2814339
She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬
I’m as leftwing as they come, but I’ve only rarely been in accord with anything Diane Abbot has to say. I don’t like her politics - and (as a Jewish woman) found her comments on Judaism outrageous - but I respect her. I’ve written to her office to register my support (especially given how much racist and misogynistic abuse she gets in emails/letters/phone calls every day) and to the PM’s office to demand he returns the Hester donation. Diane is attacked on a regular basis often for the fact that she is a Black woman, and that is unbearable.
Considering Diane ‘stupid’ because of misquoted reports and soundbites shows that Ashley lives a spectacularly shallow, superficial, unexamined life. For better or worse, Ashley is a public figure with a big platform, by virtue of her television appearances. She has a duty to examine, evaluate and research the public figures she speaks about before giving her opinion. Her stereotyping of Abbot as ‘stupid’ means that she has absorbed rightwing misinformation and misogyny. She should not simply repeat her opinions, but examine them rigorously for bias.
Do better, Ashley. Do a lot better.

Interesting not a word spoken on the disgusting racist comments made by the Tory donor towards Diane Abbott they were talking about on GMB today.

I thought Ashley was the voice for women and politics?
Give her time. She needs to wait for someone else to post it on an easily digestible slide first.

Oh boo boo you took your children out on a gifted day and got bumped in the face by a Tommy Tippee.
Meltdowns I doubt. Had a big day out with mine yesterday (not gifted 😂) in London and I feel like the kind of ‘meltdowns’ she refers to are likely to be when you get pushback from saying ‘right just got to hop on this last train then we’ll be home’ or, ‘no, you can’t have another packet of pom bears’ ie any time she’s met with any resistance or a few tears. She has nothing in her arsenal apart from shoving an iPad or phone at them to keep them quiet, and the idiot has even shot herself in the foot with that, because it’s no longer a novelty for them.

Last edited:

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
"I just want to hang out with them"

Tell me you know nothing about parenting, without telling me. Parenting is hard work, it isn't just hanging out with your child... thats something an aunt would do/say
She’s trying to make herself believe this is how she feels. Parents have to go to work to put a roof over their children’s heads and food on the table but most would probably like to spend more time with their children. Trashley can’t wait to get away from her children.

Stewart123

How can she call herself a good mum when she outsources all of the challenging bits of parenthood and continuously puts herself first, never thinking about what would be best for her children in any given scenario. I’d love to see how she coped with both of them for a whole day on her own and whether she’d still call herself a good parent at the end

sasbeep

VIP Member
Also it’s funny how all of a sudden Alf’s “favourite page” in a book is in Peter Rabbit which only during February half term he was too young for all the Peter rabbit books and didn’t like them. It’s funny how quick things change for some free shit.

willowtree2

VIP Member
First of all.....site? Secondly I'm baffled by Alfs sleeping arrangement, is he in a bed? If so why does it have sides and bumpers? Is he in a bag? If so isn't he a bit old for a bag? Please forgive my questions, I had my kids 30 odd years ago and it was all different back then
It’s a death trap. And Ashley infantilises the fuck out of him it’s just awful and downright weird. She still thinks he’s 1 😓
ETA - I’ve just seen the stories. Alfs in a full body winter bag WITH a duvet and the room has been 26c in the past week!!!! This poor kid!

• Wow
The marathon running is such a bizarre brag. I can't manage my two children who by all accounts were just being children but I can run marathons...what? Also the whole I didn't train and arrived back from a festival...is another dick move. My friend (an actual one not an Ashley James 'friend') took years to be successful in the London marathon ballot. She raised loads for a paediatric hospital off her own back and trained like a demon. Ashley does f all, doesn't train and turns up. That says a huge amount about the value of a London marathon slot..do they give them away to instahuns like ash for the dailymail publicity? (my friend got one last year finally). To brag about not training, which in my eyes means you dont take this seriously, when the places are so hotly contested just makes her seem like a bigger arsehole.

Reactions: 18