Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tommy took this photo of us sleeping"🥺

The very next day - smiling in the next photo clearly taken at the same time 😂 pillow creases in identical positions, Adas hair in identical placement.

The only difference is the first photo has been filtered so heavily that the pattern on her pyjamas has been blurred out
Omg someone should really call her out on this. She’s literally filtered out her wrinkles despite preaching body positivity. I can’t bear this woman - utter hypocrite

Reactions: 14
"imagine having to, like, actually comfort her"

🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s funny the lip filler has also magically vanished on todays sleeping photo. Google phones have a beautify setting don’t they? Probably why she uses it.

As for her not wanting to stop breastfeeding because she’ll actually ‘have to comfort Ada when she wakes’ Wow 🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 13
(About drawing heart on wrist or putting a kiss in their pocket)

“So many of you have said that once your children have grown out of it you’ve got a heart tattooed on your wrist. I might have to do it just so I can get a heart tattoo!”

Not because it might help Alf? Just so you can get a tattoo.

Reactions: 11
She’s so thick. She CANNOT come up with a single original idea herself. It’s mind blowing.

Anyone else think the only reason for wanting to carry on feeding Ada is because she has no content without her boobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can she not remember when she stopped bf Alf at night? What his sleep was like? Oh no, of course not because he is not the chosen one 🙄

She is so CLUELESS and useless

She’s done all this before with Alf not even that long ago, why does she need to ask for advice.

she acts like she’s been handed a random kid off the side of the road one day and she doesn’t have a clue how to parent

Reactions: 21
She is so CLUELESS and useless

She’s done all this before with Alf not even that long ago, why does she need to ask for advice.

she acts like she’s been handed a random kid off the side of the road one day and she doesn’t have a clue how to parent
Because with Alf, she could be a cold hearted witch and ignore him as she shipped him off to be Tommy’s child. Regardless of what Alf needed.

With Ada, she is going to be the one who has to deal with it and she’s shitting herself about how.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s because it gets her out of doing anything else parenting wise
This is what I was thinking, without BFing she has nothing to offer and might be held accountable for her lack of contribution to BOTH of her children, the house, laundry etc.

Reactions: 18
With such generous sized bedrooms there’s no reason they can’t put Ada’s cot into Tommy’s room and either have him move back into her bed to give her the room to herself, or have Tommy deal with her when she wakes to wean her completely.

She pushes Tommy to deal with both kids when they wake so why wouldn’t she go for that option? Because she doesn’t want to lose the breastfeeding content.

‘She doesn’t need me in the day so…’ - said like a true narc mother

Ashley James: The Human Dummy 😂😂😂

I absolutely hate it when people saying their babies are using them as a dummy 🤪

Don’t get me wrong, I questioned and wondered the same when my baby was a newborn and I was learning… but it really is a load of tit.

• Haha
Is it normal for a mother to sit with toddlers and copy them by shaking her head wildly while they do the same with plastic blocks in their mouths?

#greatplaygroup #notachokinghazard
"Hey Jasmine,film me playing with my kids."
Who the duck does this lol.Jasmine must realise Ash is a freak,surely to duck.
---
"Tommy took this photo of us sleeping"🥺

The very next day - smiling in the next photo clearly taken at the same time 😂 pillow creases in identical positions, Adas hair in identical placement.

The only difference is the first photo has been filtered so heavily that the pattern on her pyjamas has been blurred out
She's a sly,lying little bleep

Reactions: 10
"Hey Jasmine,film me playing with my kids."
Who the duck does this lol.Jasmine must realise Ash is a freak,surely to duck.
---

She's a sly,lying little bleep
Can you imagine doing this or being asked to do this by any of your friends - them playing with their own children 😂😂😂 Wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As for her not wanting to stop breastfeeding because she’ll actually ‘have to comfort Ada when she wakes’ Wow 🥴🥴😂
TBF I kept BF at night because little one had no other sleep associations and it was the easiest way for me to still be able to sleep. However, I didn't frame it like this and tried to introduce alternatives like a snuggly, white noise, shushhing and pats etc. I'm not saying I did it right, I'd do it differently next time but I never expected it would make them sleep longer and I certainly didn't want to do it so I could have a night away at a hotel!!
I don't know why she thinks a year is a magic number and she should be considering it now even.
---
Ironicall
It's like having kids, when you want a holiday,
A gifted/ad, when you've already paid,
The unsolicited advice, that you just didn't take
And who would've thought, it figures.

And isn't it ironicall, don't you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It's like having kids, when you want a holiday,
A gifted/ad, when you've already paid you’re too tight to pay
The unsolicited advice, that you just didn't take
And who would've thought, it figures.

And isn't it ironicall, don't you think?
One minor amend if you don’t mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.