Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth would that business owner, a mum of 3 under 5 want Ashley on a panel to talk motherhood? These businesses do duck all research, it’s laughable

Reactions: 16
Looking at her latest 2 posts, she’s got really bad engagement. The comments seem to be mostly from people who want to expand their own following.
Then there’s this. Maybe people just really are that stupid? “He’s got toys and is fed so he’s fine”, “She’s not pitting, just comparing”.
It’s worrying how ignorant people are, or does she just have a high proportion in her followers?
View attachment 2783342

Meanwhile Ashley thinks she’s making great social and political points to critical thinkers and pats herself on the back for it because she gets praise from these morons.
“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” - Bertrand Russel
That’s Ashley all over then her for followers take it a step further.
This commenter 100% sounds like Ash on her burner phone. Or Heidi Alice mark 2. Defending her leaving him alone cos he needs to develop independence. He's 3years old FFS! May as well just strap a backpack on him and sent him out onto the streets alone if he needs to develop independence. Absolute clown

ETA screenshots of the comments I'm talking about. Totally sounds like her snark

IMG_1577.jpeg
IMG_1578.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well there we have it. A mothers job is entirely to breastfeed whilst fed grapes from bed 😂😂😂
I’m offended she thinks all mums are as lazy as her.

What could she have possibly spoke about on that panel? They should’ve asked for Tommy 🤣

3DBCDDFE-4FBF-40C4-8679-EDE834CA774C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just think that everything Ash posts reveals how she WANTS to see herself. She wants to be seen as a nurturing, natural mother so badly because she doesn’t FEEL like one because she isn’t one. She wants to be seen as a political talking head/busy celebrity/model/DJ/life coach/feminist/whatever but she knows deep down she isn’t so she has to try harder to appear like one. When you just are something you don’t need to prove it. Money talks, wealth whispers, and our Ash screams “I’m a great mother!”
She just thrives off attention and praise but she’s a bit tit at all of these things, jack of all trades, master of none. She tries something, gets found out, quickly changes to something else then leaves it long enough to swing back round to the thing she was tit at the first time.
She can’t do 3-4 political/feminist posts in a row because she doesn’t have enough to say without becoming out of her depth. Back to back reels of pressing buttons and mr.bean dancing DJing would show she’s just pressing go on a play list. Too much parenting content and her resentments glares out. She switches it up before people realise she’s an imposter imo. And when all else fails she gets her tits or undies out to boost the likes then starts over.

If she didn’t include the kids then fair play, fake it ‘till you make it. But she shouldn’t show the kids when the account is still, despite however she spins it with captions, predominantly “look at me in my underwear”.

Reactions: 23
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this was posed. Why would he want to take a picture of them sleeping? and wouldn’t it be dark? I thought his shift started at 0530 now.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
This commenter 100% sounds like Ash on her burner phone. Or Heidi Alice mark 2. Defending her leaving him alone cos he needs to develop independence. He's 3years old FFS! May as well just strap a backpack on him and sent him out onto the streets alone if he needs to develop independence. Absolute clown

ETA screenshots of the comments I'm talking about. Totally sounds like her snark

View attachment 2783714View attachment 2783720
I thought the same. The justification is exactly the things she says. This her real reason for using 2 phones so she can roleplay her story telling account or whatever it's called.

Reactions: 11
Why on Earth would that business owner, a mum of 3 under 5 want Ashley on a panel to talk motherhood? These businesses do duck all research, it’s laughable
And it’s an ad, so she’s been paid for it!
---

View attachment 2783714View attachment 2783720
How ironicall that people comment on Ash’s life which she literally shares online for money. She wouldn’t have this ‘work’ if people didn’t bother about her life!

IMG_9483.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s probably because Taylor Swift has been in Australia for the last week or so and I’m over saturated with content, but that jewellery just reminds of the cheap homemade friendship bracelets everyone is wearing right now.

Reactions: 8
This was 100000% Ash giving her that unsolicited advice! Em says sod off im happy and couldn’t care less 🤣

365573C1-AD25-43DB-82C5-286D45FDE0B3.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Was Jasmine there when they all traipsed off to NNB to pander to Lady Muck ? How bizarre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Ash has her as the wrap around bed time ‘nanny’ when TNB decides to not come home and have a life out of work…

Reactions: 6
The house isn’t that big that they can live independently of each other. Jasmine must be around her all the time.

Reactions: 10
Where are Jasmine and Coco sleeping? TNB is in one spare room. The other two are his office and her make up room.

Reactions: 6
*breastfeeding fashion tips*

Whack an overpriced vest under a jumper and lift it up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.