Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Alf in the car in a puffa coat? And is he in a car seat?
Is RaRa going to be in trouble over this one? Presumably Alf is out with her given Ash is 'working'
And I guess we can assume she's found a cake person who will do a Peppa themed cake for her at short notice given that the party bags are firmly Peppa themed now.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m hoping Rara put Alf on a backseat just to eat the donut rather than strapping him in a seat due to choke risk

Reactions: 11
I didnā€™t know what to do guys SO I SNAPPED A PHOTO OF THIS INTIMATE MOMENT AND POSTED IT ONLINE.

Jesus wept.

SHE doesnā€™t look sad now does she??
bleeping narcissist.
Probably just liked how her makeup was looking in the light.

Awful woman. Awful mum.
This is just normal daily parenting? My child cried yesterday snd today, and last night (in advance) about the prospect of leaving me. Yesterday was easier but today I felt it too. Straight to work and a smiling face, not because I donā€™t care or because the F@cking patriarchy but because itā€™s just life. Iā€™m paid to do a job and being emotional about my emotional child has to be parked. I a surely not the only mum or dad feeling this way.

She is so transparent - imagine using the lens of IG to prove you are a loving mum and your child loves you. She is pathetic and intervention for her alone is needed. Stopping to curate and document a sad moment, I mean what the actual f@ck. Jesus imagine how the rest of us parents just live through these things and donā€™t use them for content. Itā€™s so utterly bizarre and I dont understand how nobody else in her bizarre bubble doesnā€™t speak to her about her behaviour. As for that Mother Earth ā€˜candidā€™ snap of her and Ada asleep. Haha itā€™s pathetic, sheā€™s actually insane.

Reactions: 26
The world has gone mad, the need to share everything is beyond sad with these fame hungry, narcissistic people.

Reactions: 21
Looking at her latest 2 posts, sheā€™s got really bad engagement. The comments seem to be mostly from people who want to expand their own following.
Then thereā€™s this. Maybe people just really are that stupid? ā€œHeā€™s got toys and is fed so heā€™s fineā€, ā€œSheā€™s not pitting, just comparingā€.
Itā€™s worrying how ignorant people are, or does she just have a high proportion in her followers?
IMG_3168.jpeg

Meanwhile Ashley thinks sheā€™s making great social and political points to critical thinkers and pats herself on the back for it because she gets praise from these morons.
ā€œA stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.ā€ - Bertrand Russel
Thatā€™s Ashley all over then her for followers take it a step further.

Reactions: 19
I just think that everything Ash posts reveals how she WANTS to see herself. She wants to be seen as a nurturing, natural mother so badly because she doesnā€™t FEEL like one because she isnā€™t one. She wants to be seen as a political talking head/busy celebrity/model/DJ/life coach/feminist/whatever but she knows deep down she isnā€™t so she has to try harder to appear like one. When you just are something you donā€™t need to prove it. Money talks, wealth whispers, and our Ash screams ā€œIā€™m a great mother!ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at her latest 2 posts, sheā€™s got really bad engagement. The comments seem to be mostly from people who want to expand their own following.
Then thereā€™s this. Maybe people just really are that stupid? ā€œHeā€™s got toys and is fed so heā€™s fineā€, ā€œSheā€™s not pitting, just comparingā€.
Itā€™s worrying how ignorant people are, or does she just have a high proportion in her followers?
View attachment 2783342

Meanwhile Ashley thinks sheā€™s making great social and political points to critical thinkers and pats herself on the back for it because she gets praise from these morons.
ā€œA stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.ā€ - Bertrand Russel
Thatā€™s Ashley all over then her for followers take it a step further.
ā€˜If you have concern about a child go to a baby bank or refuge centreā€™ Lol because thatā€™s what caring parents do isnā€™t it Ash šŸ« šŸ«  Her followers are as thick as her

Reactions: 13
My child was do upset I didnā€™t know what to do so I took a picture of him crying to prove my kids love me šŸ™„

Also all this prep for Adaā€™s birthday proves she only threw together a party for Alf because she already knew she was doing one for Ada. Iā€™m sure she hadnā€™t done a thing for Alfs party this far out.

Reactions: 19
She celebrates her single mum friends every Motherā€™s Day but leaves her single friend to babysit her kids on Valentines šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 17
She always overdresses and gets it wrong. None of the other women have had their make up done (overdone), no one else has crunchy curls, no one else has fake tan legs and white high heels in February. And sheā€™s paying all these people to help her. Extraordinary.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her make up is particularly bad today. I often think she puts too much on but each to their own, but considering someone else did it, itā€™s really over the top and badly blended. I laugh at myself as I write this because I think Iā€™m fairly terrible at make up, but if I was paying another person Iā€™d like to think theyā€™d do a better job than this.

Reactions: 13
Her make up is particularly bad today. I often think she puts too much on but each to their own, but considering someone else did it, itā€™s really over the top and badly blended. I laugh at myself as I write this because I think Iā€™m fairly terrible at make up, but if I was paying another person Iā€™d like to think theyā€™d do a better job than this.
she wants to stand out! any event is basically the red carpet to her šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.