Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the only reason for wanting to carry on feeding Ada is because she has no content without her boobs?
She also would have to engage in family life. She hides from Alf, TNB and the household chores because she’s “busy” breastfeeding.

Reactions: 19
She is so CLUELESS and useless

She’s done all this before with Alf not even that long ago, why does she need to ask for advice.

she acts like she’s been handed a random kid off the side of the road one day and she doesn’t have a clue how to parent
I'm not defending her here but I have kids of a similar age and if anyone asked me how I weaned my son from breastfeeding to sleep I genuinely don't know, and he's not even three yet - I think the stress I have been through (not specifically baby related) and just life in general means that it's just not a memory I have retained. But my view at the moment with my second is that I know she's my last so I'm not in a hurry to move away from feeding to sleep, I figure it will happen when it needs to happen.
Ashley is probably just asking the question to increase her engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One minor amend if you don’t mind
👏🏽👏🏽

I did consider “and who would’ve thought, it triggers?” But she knows exactly what she’s doing - (eta) whereas she seems genuinely baffled by the most obvious, normal of things daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm amazed how no part of her considers what is best for Ada overnight - yes, whacking a boob out overnight is easier for you as a mum, but is it best for her? Clearly not, because it's become a prop and she is waking multiple times when at her age, she could easily sleep through the night., you'd be more rested as a mum, she'd be more rested as your child, and both of you would benefit. But no, it's all about how Ash feels and how stopping would make her feel.

Reactions: 13
I'm amazed how no part of her considers what is best for Ada overnight - yes, whacking a boob out overnight is easier for you as a mum, but is it best for her? Clearly not, because it's become a prop and she is waking multiple times when at her age, she could easily sleep through the night., you'd be more rested as a mum, she'd be more rested as your child, and both of you would benefit. But no, it's all about how Ash feels and how stopping would make her feel.
THIS! One hundred percent. We ve never once hear her say what’s best for her baby. The child looks battered tired and just got dragged around the shop unnecessarily with tonsillitis. Tonsillitis is horrible. I was delirious once with a temperature with it. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 12
She has no idea how badly this comes across. It’s a really ‘can’t be bothered’ attitude. As usual, all about her. And she still says Alf was a really bad sleeper but not Ada. No, her body is Ada’s home. Well maybe Alf wanted it to be his home too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely agree. Except one bit… being (almost) one doesn’t mean Ada can easily sleep through. There’s so many more things to it than age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_9771.png

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Peppa is a little witch 😂 she has the same negative vibes towards Dads as Trashley does, no wonder she’s pushing it on Ad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2785486
Said it before and I’ll say it again, Peppa is a little witch 😂 she has the same negative vibes towards Dads as Trashley does, no wonder she’s pushing it on Ad
Did you read it? I fully expect her to comment on it. It’s about how Daddy pig gets fat shamed by Peppa and has it so hard but no one fat shames Mummy Pig 😂 right up Ash’s street!
IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3177.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has no idea how badly this comes across. It’s a really ‘can’t be bothered’ attitude. As usual, all about her. And she still says Alf was a really bad sleeper but not Ada. No, her body is Ada’s home. Well maybe Alf wanted it to be his home too.
it’s so strange how she constantly talks about Alf being a terrible sleeper when I’m sure Ada’s sleep is so much worse

Reactions: 17
Her and TNB do not have similar values at all. Who doesn’t let a child help cook bcoz it’s messy?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
IMG_9772.png

she doesn’t have a village? Is she taking the piss??

….oh actually no, she might be right. She doesn’t have a village. She has a bleeping CITY. Prick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.