Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #42 - Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children.

Thread title nominated by @sohomum ❤

Recap:
Unfortunately for her children, Ashley is still in her mum era.

TNB - Tommy (no balls)
NNB - Nana (no balls)
Clare - aka Nana
Ada - aka Adeline to her closest friends and tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s not setting any boundaries for Alf or really teaching him how things work, we go for lunch, we eat together. Will he be allowed to do this every time they eat out, by allowing it once it’s likely to happen again and again and because she likes an easy life she’s creating a potential problem.

The second one won’t be the worse she’s got & she probably wrote the first one from a burner account ( which I’m sure she’ll/ they’ll have-because he’s now just as culpable as her after that disgusting behaviour in the restaurant.)
She’s clearly rattled.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
JFC that nandos video. He "insisted"...really and have you heard of the word 'no' ashley? These two really are incapable of the absolute bare minimum of parenting. It's so wild they think that is okay. So much so she's publicly posted it to her followers and bots. I feel so embarrassed for them. WTAF.

IMG_9253.jpeg

It does not surprise me one little bit that she’s reshared from Jessica Taylor. Have a look at her wiki if you’re not familiar with her - TW at the start of the wiki

Reactions: 6
Hasn't seen excelled herself today? And then commenting that all the negative people should worry about other things going on in the world. What a vile twit she is and that fucker that she isn't married to is just as bad. That little boy would probably wander off with anyone rather than be with his parents. Shame on the pair of them
He did walk off on the beach! They were posing in the sea with Ada and he was back on the sand, they had no idea!

Reactions: 9
I think she really believed the heat would be off her by dropping potential ND with Alfie as it would explain some of his behaviour away. But it's really shone a big, glaring light on what a terrible parent she is. It really makes it worse if he is ND that they'd leave him alone like that.

Reactions: 20
I didn't realise how far away that table is! It's in another postcode!.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2777625

It does not surprise me one little bit that she’s reshared from Jessica Taylor. Have a look at her wiki if you’re not familiar with her - TW at the start of the wiki

I’m a single parent and can honestly say I don’t experience any misogyny or hatred because of it. Also how dare there be a suggestion that either parents leave their kids. My ex didn’t leave his child, he left our marriage. I didn’t leave our child, I left our marriage. Our child is co-parented by 2 people who adore them, just not each other.

I know a number of single mums and dads and can honestly say they are hero’s in my eyes. Some of the dads are too. I’m proud to be a single parent, and everything I’ve achieved for my little family since that happened. I certainly don’t hate me.

Ash, however, would be the mum leaving her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she really believed the heat would be off her by dropping potential ND with Alfie as it would explain some of his behaviour away. But it's really shone a big, glaring light on what a terrible parent she is. It really makes it worse if he is ND that they'd leave him alone like that.
She’s shot herself in the foot over that with his haircut

Reactions: 8
Firstly, ADA looks ridiculous in that pram. She is far far too big in it. Surely there's a weight restriction for that ridiculous contraption she spends half her life in?

secondly, well it should have been firstly, WTAF with Alf on his own. Like, there is no explanation in the world that defends that situation. Even if it was set up for the sake of an insta story, Alf looks like he's pretty set up at that table with the unsurprising iPhone thrust in front of him. Those parents literally are the last humans in the world that should have the privilege of being parents. Easy enough to have kids, not so easy to actually parent them.

I’m a single parent and can honestly say I don’t experience any misogyny or hatred because of it. Also how dare there be a suggestion that either parents leave their kids. My ex didn’t leave his child, he left our marriage. I didn’t leave our child, I left our marriage. Our child is co-parented by 2 people who adore them, just not each other.

I know a number of single mums and dads and can honestly say they are hero’s in my eyes. Some of the dads are too. I’m proud to be a single parent, and everything I’ve achieved for my little family since that happened. I certainly don’t hate me.

Ash, however, would be the mum leaving her kids.
I’m Sure she’s breadcrumbed being a single parent a couple of times recently? I haven’t kept track cos, y’know, I keep having to babysit my husband’s kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate TNB as well now, I just thought he was a bit of a sap before. But stuffing his stupid face with his bleeping butterfly chicken burger while his three year old son sits alone with a sad plate of scraps and a screen out of sight. It’s bloody awful.
I bet Tommy has lemon and herb too. He just gives off lemon and herb energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I hate TNB as well now, I just thought he was a bit of a sap before. But stuffing his stupid face with his bleeping butterfly chicken burger while his three year old son sits alone with a sad plate of scraps and a screen out of sight. It’s bloody awful.
I bet Tommy has lemon and herb too. He just gives off lemon and herb energy.
"Lemon and herb energy" is my new favourite thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The ‘two types of mums in my DMs’ thing - why do the people messaging with concerns for her children’s safety have to be parents themselves? In Ashley’s warped mind she could only ever be criticised by other mums because ‘society pitches us mums against each other and we all judge each other’. The reality is anyone who sees Ash’s blatant disregard for her children’s privacy and safety online could be shocked enough to message her. And surely the vast majority of people (parents or not) would find it bleeping weird that a 3 year old was sat eating alone with no apparent parent or guardian anywhere nearby.

Reactions: 24
PLEASE please can you all stop feeling sorry for TNB NOW ! I’m tired of repeating myself he is the same useless venal fucker she is and acts like he does because he LOVES this Zeleb life and thinks it will be his turn soon 🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What’s even more worrying is that TNB has his back to Alf meaning it’s only her keeping an eye on him. She’s too engrossed in her phone or Ada to actually watch him. It’s entirely possible he couldn’t wander or be snatched in an instant. She’ll be quiet after this on the sulk

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.