Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys.
The pink she’s lost…..
Do you think she means the kitchen at her old flat?!?

I’m still furious that Adeline is having an all singing all dancing 1st birthday party whereas Alf was 3 before he even got to blow out a bleeping candle.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys.
The pink she’s lost…..
Do you think she means the kitchen at her old flat?!?

I’m still furious that Adeline is having an all singing all dancing 1st birthday party whereas Alf was 3 before he even got to blow out a bleeping candle.
I may be making it up but didn’t his cupcake not have a candle on it? I can’t remember

Reactions: 3
Imagine feeding your toddler a kinder chocolate bar wrapped in a crepe for dinner and then moaning about the food they eat! I mean I’m all for treats or just fun dinners sometimes but Alfs eating is 100% a product of their parenting. Ashley is obsessed with Ada being “better” trying to claim she ASKED for salmon and veg 😂 sure ash, she asked just like she walked over to you 😉 but poor Alf gets a chocolate bar shoved at him and is then blamed for it.
It’s funny how the only time we have ever seen Ashley interact with Alf in the kitchen is because Jasmine is there. She’s such a performative parent!

Reactions: 33
Long time lurker! I cannot believe she said she doesn’t have a village. The audacity and entitlement of this woman. Her lack of gratitude is actually unbelievable.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker! I cannot believe she said she doesn’t have a village. The audacity and entitlement of this woman. Her lack of gratitude is actually unbelievable.
It’s so utterly disrespectful for those of us who genuinely don’t have a village. Those of us who have worked full time since children a very young age, with absolutely no family or additional childcare support other than mum and dad of child. Particularly with additional needs and own ill health chucked in. The perpetual victim and martyr who, at this stage, is so self absorbed she actually believes what she is saying is fact. I’d happily swap her village for mine on certain days. She is so desperate to be categorised in a ‘hard done by’ area but god help her if she ever felt the sting of not having the privilege she has whether that’s physical, financial or emotional. It’s almost like a munchausen mind set.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
Really trying to push the controlling Tommy narrative or the blame Tommy for our tit parenting lately I’ve noticed 🤨

Not sure what that contraption is but that poor child can’t get out of it by himself! He really struggled even trying. What’s wrong with a normal little stool like every other kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She put the …. and then the next story said something like ‘let him eat it with kinder chocolate’. So I think she was saying TNB wouldn’t have let him have chocolate for dinner but it made it seem like she wasn’t allowed to bake with him when TNB is there. I imagine she didn’t do this by accident

View attachment 2786556View attachment 2786557Really trying to push the controlling Tommy narrative or the blame Tommy for our tit parenting lately I’ve noticed 🤨

Not sure what that contraption is but that poor child can’t get out of it by himself! He really struggled even trying. What’s wrong with a normal little stool like every other kid.

Reactions: 9
‘Sexual abuse’
View attachment 2786558
Stop posting your child in this content
How f@cking dare she refer to that as sexual abuse. As a childhood SA survivor I’m disgusted that she has gone there and compared the 2. The postings of a desperate, attention seeking narcissist will always attract some sort of sexualised response whether the person writes them to her or just ‘has’ them.
Everything she is doing this week, whether that be sharing all the ‘wholesome’ content of her parenting her children and then this has been strategically done to change people’s opinions of her, subconsciously. We see you though Ash.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She put the …. and then the next story said something like ‘let him eat it with kinder chocolate’. So I think she was saying TNB wouldn’t have let him have chocolate for dinner but it made it seem like she wasn’t allowed to bake with him when TNB is there. I imagine she didn’t do this by accident
I didn’t even connect the dots! Which is what she’s banking on I suppose. When he leaves her he’s going to wish he wasn’t born isn’t he. I can picture it already 🫣 riveting content though, for the martyr.

That sexual abuse comment and the no village comment have made me despise her extra hard this morning 🤬 she really is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2786556View attachment 2786557Really trying to push the controlling Tommy narrative or the blame Tommy for our tit parenting lately I’ve noticed 🤨

These standing towers are usually really quite good for kids to use, but I have never seen a child struggling so much with how to get down from it safely and quickly. Clearly he can't have that much experience using it or he's accustomed to being lifted in and out of it, which should be unnecessary for a three year old.

Reactions: 18
It’s so utterly disrespectful for those of us who genuinely don’t have a village. Those of us who have worked full time since children a very young age, with absolutely no family or additional childcare support other than mum and dad of child. Particularly with additional needs and own ill health chucked in. The perpetual victim and martyr who, at this stage, is so self absorbed she actually believes what she is saying is fact. I’d happily swap her village for mine on certain days. She is so desperate to be categorised in a ‘hard done by’ area but god help her if she ever felt the sting of not having the privilege she has whether that’s physical, financial or emotional. It’s almost like a munchausen mind set.
This 10000% - I find it really insulting when she says tit like this. She has no clue what it’s like to really not have anyone else, I gave birth alone, I’ve gone in for surgeries alone and had to stay an extra night purely because we have no one and I’m a carer for my child, my parents are getting older and the thought of being alone at their funeral keeps me awake at night. I think sometimes I’m a really bad person because I’d love for her to feel this struggle and upset sometimes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whoever picked the cover image on this reel is a tattler. It looks like an angry mugshot.

View attachment 2786624
‘Ashley James.
Mentally 15yo.
Single for 6 years.
Raging narcissist.
Wanted for: neglect towards her 2 children and mental abuse through gaslighting and sexist discrimination against her partner.
If found in the Maldives or Gail’s bakery please return to a London constabulary because it’s better than an Essex one’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.