Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely really worried about how unwell Ada has looked for an extended period of time. Surely by now she should be looking/feeling better? Something doesn’t seem right. I hope she gets better soon.

Reactions: 10
My bet is Ash chose to gallivant around all week instead of staying home, letting her recover so she’s let the penicillin doses slack 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG Ada’s little face at end of that last story and she’s being stuffed into that bastard carrier like a fashion accessory while this fool admires herself. If only she had about 7 expensive travel systems 🥴 if you have to take a sick baby out wouldnt you make sure they are cosy and could snooze. This witch has sheepskin liners the lot. Oh she is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
She talks a good game about equality but if she really considered her job equal to Tommy’s why isn’t he taking the day off to look after Ada? Because deep down she knows that her job is very very part time.

Why does she share the photos she does?? Ada in the doctors looked horrendous and the one of her all slumped forward in the carrier?? Ashley says oh I don’t wear her like this… then why is she in it like that and you’ve stopped to film yourself rather than fix her? 💫 instinct 🌟 such a great mum.

Reactions: 17
Never in my life have I taken a photo of my sick baby on the GP’s couch for Instagram content

Reactions: 31
Get the bloody, clunky boots off that child! She has no clue how to dress those children at all, even with all the gifted stuff she gets.

Reactions: 18
How do evil formula feedings parents manage to comfort their children 🤣
We don't, we're cold hearted

Just kidding, obviously. My children are loved beyond measure and always comforted with cuddles and lullabies and night feeds, with oh... formula if needed 😂

• Haha
All from the mail.
Ashley - 'I promise you, no one with big boobs is trying to attract attention. We just want to exist in the body that we have.'
“Flaunt - display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.”
How can she work with them?!

IMG_3188.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also spotted these gems. It’s not nice to pick holes in someone’s appearance, especially heavily pregnant, I know that. But, further evidence of using filters. Those bump dresses/suits, whatever possessed her?! For someone terrified of aging she added a good 15 years to herself here.
View attachment 2786967
Ohhh the day she dressed as a marshmallow

This was another bad day -
IMG_9668.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hear you and huge respect for you. I didn’t give birth alone (I can’t even imagine, you’re a hero) but have had to go to surgeries alone (I recall walking to the hospital for one and falling in the rain and really hurt my knee and that tipped me over the edge, I turned up in tears - I was grateful for the anaesthetic 🤣) and having to stay overnight simply because there was no way I’d be able to care for my child. You are not a bad person, you’re someone who feels the huge sense of injustice and you have every right to x
Oh bless you, walking to the hospital and tripping too - I’m not surprised you were glad to be put under lol. Luckily my husband could give me a lift but seeing my children’s faces as he drove off just finished me off, I walked through the hospital with my bags blubbering away. It’s hard though isn’t it - however I wouldn’t change a thing. I do wish there was some help sometimes but more so that my children could be loved and taken out for fun by someone more exciting than me lol. But they’re happy, so loved, and don’t ask for anything. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
says it all that thinks that outfit is a good one. its giving Violet Beauregarde post Wonka chewing gum.

part time Ash coming to rescue for sick baby who despite being prescribed antibiotics a week ago is still too sick to go to the childminder. instead of cancelling plans decides to drag said baby around london in the grimmest weather imaginable. but at least one of her children got a face to face with a medical professional and perhaps our dear Ash got a reality check. one can only hope.

I would love to know whichof her supposed London friends constitute her village. one of her three identifiable friends is literally living with her in their Essex mansion. the other two aren't gonna be around to pick up the slack babe. As a childless woman (single in her twenties but not mad about it) i can't imagine dropping my own life to run after the mothers in my life. Of course ash thinks the world and everything in it revolves around her. she is in for the biggest shock of her life. shes moving AWAY from her bloody village. shes a thick narcissist. NNB for sole custody once the inevitable split is negotiated

Reactions: 12
Also spotted these gems. It’s not nice to pick holes in someone’s appearance, especially heavily pregnant, I know that. But, further evidence of using filters. Those bump dresses/suits, whatever possessed her?! For someone terrified of aging she added a good 15 years to herself here.
View attachment 2786967
Kat slaters distant cousin returning to the square *doof doof*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.