Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t have a village?! WTAF is she on about. Jasmine is literally there right now?! She’s never gone out with the kids solo because she has a village RIGHT THERE, every time. She knows the nanny and child minder count as her village too, right?
849F4EB3-7B29-4843-B416-8D13CF4A275C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screens were not around when my children were little so I can’t say for sure how much I would use them but I find it extraordinary that Alf can’t eat a chocolate pancake without a screen. I think it’s become such a habit that she just shoves it on without thinking.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2785999

she doesn’t have a village? Is she taking the piss??

….oh actually no, she might be right. She doesn’t have a village. She has a bleeping CITY. Prick.
Honestly. We’ve got a family emergency looming and we’ve never ever left our 1 year old with anyone (because we don’t have family near us) and I’ve literally spent my evening debating if he’d be ok with my friend. (He would be SO well looked after but as in, if he would settle)
She has help every single bleeping day of the week. She’s suddenly posting about Tommy being out but she’s evidently not on her own if her friend is there?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she joking about not having a village?! She's literally choosing to move AWAY from the village so she can swan about London looking for the pink she supposedly lost. Who does she have in London? If anything she's losing people! What is she talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I let him because Tommy’s not here”
What is this?
TNB is to blame that Alf doesn’t do messy play at home? A hint that she’s with the kids alone (except she’s not)? I’m a great parent but TNB is controlling? I don’t get it, why say it, what’s she trying to prove or imply?
My OH doesn’t get a say in what activity I chose to do with our child. If I want to do it, I’m responsible for it and we do it.
Is it just me who finds this bizarre?

Reactions: 31
How much more of a village could she have? I suspect she has pissed off a lot of people with this comment. A partner, one set of very hands on grandparents, full time paid childcare and a friend who is living with them. Crazy.
Lots of sly digs at Tommy not liking mess. Has she finally got fed up with people going on about how much more Tommy does than her that she’s now pointing out his flaws?

Reactions: 17
She’s made flippant comments about Tommy and OCD before now.

I think she just doesn’t tidy up. Leaves it for him. Then he gets pissed off.

Reactions: 23
She’s digging herself the biggest hole going. Surely people have got to wake up to this bullshit soon

Reactions: 13
Ha ha the Brains of Britain here thinks “ it takes a village ” means you have to live in a bleeping village 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s made flippant comments about Tommy and OCD before now.

I think she just doesn’t tidy up. Leaves it for him. Then he gets pissed off.
Starting the narrative before they separate i think, he is so controlling etc -

No villaige - duck off, imagine 🤣 she literally does think the world owes her for procreation. Like everyone should bow down and worship her and start a new religion because she has blessed them with her children. I came on to say re the city, now im inclined to say continent given how much support she has!!

ive spent more time interacting with strangers childrens in a queue at the shops than ashley has spent interacting with her own kids

Reactions: 15
Her MIL just did 2 night shifts looking after her baby so Ashley could sleep and lived with her the previous week because she couldn’t cope while TNBs worked away … but she has no village.
She also has her friend staying so another adult to pitch in with the kids…but she has no village.

Reactions: 27
Her MIL just did 2 night shifts looking after her baby so Ashley could sleep and lived with her the previous week because she couldn’t cope while TNBs worked away … but she has no village.
She also has her friend staying so another adult to pitch in with the kids…but she has no village.
Rara was there before 7am yesterday while Ash had her hair and make up done too! She’s deluded.

Reactions: 18
Micheal was playing and painting with Alf too! I know he’s not a babysitter, but he was still there, supporting her with the kids.
Oh yes! A more natural interaction than we’ve ever seen from Ash.

Then we have Amy who was literally left holding the baby at events.
And the paid for CM at packed lunch.

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for her to move to london and realise that the reason she felt so lonely wasn't because she lived too far away from all of her friends but actually because she doesn't have any

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.