Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 10000% - I find it really insulting when she says tit like this. She has no clue what it’s like to really not have anyone else, I gave birth alone, I’ve gone in for surgeries alone and had to stay an extra night purely because we have no one and I’m a carer for my child, my parents are getting older and the thought of being alone at their funeral keeps me awake at night. I think sometimes I’m a really bad person because I’d love for her to feel this struggle and upset sometimes.
I hear you and huge respect for you. I didn’t give birth alone (I can’t even imagine, you’re a hero) but have had to go to surgeries alone (I recall walking to the hospital for one and falling in the rain and really hurt my knee and that tipped me over the edge, I turned up in tears - I was grateful for the anaesthetic 🤣) and having to stay overnight simply because there was no way I’d be able to care for my child. You are not a bad person, you’re someone who feels the huge sense of injustice and you have every right to x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
“Made in Chelsea star”. She was on for what, two episodes? A decade ago? That’s the main credit to her name? How depressing 😂

Are there photos of her somewhere at 13 as a 30GG coz I don’t believe it at all. Maybe she was a G cup in the early pregnancy/breastfeeding days, but her boobs aren’t that big? I’d never look at her at think “wow, she’s got big boobs” even though she’s never got any clothes on 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My sisters friend calls herself a single parent... she has a partner (who only works part time for 4 days), she has both sets of grandparents nearby with her own taking the kid for the 4 days her partner is working.

It's very akin to something I imagine Trash saying.

Try actually being a single parent. With single income and no "village" (I'm on my own most of the time but I'm not single and whereas I won't understand being a single parent, as I'm not - I have so much empathy and respect for those who are and would NEVER say this tit despite being on my own with the kids a lot. Its just not the same at all).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These standing towers are usually really quite good for kids to use, but I have never seen a child struggling so much with how to get down from it safely and quickly. Clearly he can't have that much experience using it or he's accustomed to being lifted in and out of it, which should be unnecessary for a three year old.
She’s shown it in stories a few times over the last couple of weeks. Waiting for the #ad which you can bet features pancakes, she won’t have made them with Alf out of the kindness of her heart because she doesn’t have one

She has zero principles - sitting down to talk to the Daily Mail about the sexualisation of women!! Is she for real? No scruples at

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has zero principles - sitting down to talk to the Daily Mail about the sexualisation of women!! Is she for real? No scruples at
The Daily Mail who drove her best mate to suicide and attack Harry&Meghan daily. That’s the establishment she should loathe, not use for her own gain 🤮

Reactions: 16
Body shamed at 13 & went to the doctors at 15 to talk about a breast reduction-yeah right.
Went on to be a lingerie model ( about 80% of pictures of her when you google her are in underwear) Wants to empower women when the main reason for her ‘success’ is down to her looks. The woman who was doing the interview started off by saying how she was in awe of Ashley because of her beauty ( or something similar) & she was lapping that tit up.

Reactions: 19
Is she on This Morning today? No early morning posts squealing with excitement. But maybe she took my advice about being more professional!😂😂 or maybe they don’t like her anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she on This Morning today? No early morning posts squealing with excitement. But maybe she took my advice about being more professional!😂😂 or maybe they don’t like her anymore!
Ooh that’s two weeks she’s missed now
---
Women: call out Ashley for saying she’ll put Tommy six feet under

IMG_9656.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Ashley: Mama and Ada day!
Ashley 2 hours later: Off into London bye Ada hello Nana

ETA - oh she’s dragging her unsafely with her looking like a ‘purple one’ from Quality St

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The whole fit in unsafe, the arms are the least of your worries, love.
ETA: the panel is too short, Ada exceeds the weight limit for forward facing, the seat is unsupportive for her hips and she’s wearing a padded coat. Carnage.
Just to demonstrate that I’m not a troll and I know my tit, Ash.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So many questions. Mummy and Ada day. Great. But off to the doctors. Oh dear. But off London. Hmm? So child is ill and can’t go to childminder but can go into London on a bring your child to work day. Now is that work work or Ashley work? Like unexpected cancellation in the nail salon?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.