Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing else to say beyond what you have all so eloquently put. The past few days have been a total tit show in terms of her parenting and what she thinks is normal. She needs help. And she needs to stop posting “content” of her young children with their mouths wide open. So much of what she shares absolutely sickens me.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s defo put AI beauty filter on but Ada Vs Alf…

1D7C3BE2-40A9-4EC0-9645-6AB8A67CAF9A.jpeg

Just like you won’t fight for Alf 💔

27493492-E363-4DC4-9468-E7EE4AAEE1C4.jpeg

961718DE-33EE-4F88-AB16-5E1DBDC6EA86.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Their bodies weren’t one when she dumped her in the childminders unweaned on the hottest week of the year to piss about in her underwear.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s on one this morning!

Finally confirming that all the things Tommy does are hard work

IMG_9425.jpeg

———
No one told me I had to have my life planned forever in my 20’s

IMG_9426.jpeg

———

Sharing Jess Taylor again. Ash should read her wiki. (Why is she posting about ‘other women’?)

IMG_9427.jpeg

———

Crunchy making an appearance because it’s been said on here that she isn’t using him
IMG_9430.jpeg

I called it about Rara bringing the paints - Alf is only painting (without a baby coverall bib) because she’s there!

IMG_9431.jpeg

Also ‘came down to this’ - what was she doing upstairs when Rara is looking after both children by 7am?! Clearly not getting dressed or washing her hair.

I think she’s pretending to be asleep in the photo TNB took.

IMG_9428.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why would you post this?
“I didn’t know what to do!”
So grabbed the phone and took a picture for the Gram instead of hugging my child and reassuring him that I’d be home later and would miss him too.
NARCISSISTIC twit!

She’s copying Lucy Meck calling Alf “King” now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I don't know where to start today. Firstly the pic of her "sleeping" is another staged pic like that video she didn't know was being filmed months ago 🙄🙄🙄

Then Alf sat on her lap while she was having her hair and make up done, like this is standard in everyone's kitchen at 7am 🙄🙄 ffs, she hasn't got a bloody clue what the juggle is like!

And to top it off the fake tearfulness and the comment in her quote... As a Mum really would you love the fact your child loved someone more? She's tapped in the head. If she thinks she going to have these sassy independent kids she's in for a shock!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She’s a Grade A c**t. I’ve resumed my SS report. I don’t even care anymore. Intervention now.

Lovely day 🙏🏼🤪🤸🏼‍♀️❤💫

ETA - her make ups horrific. Athena and Michael both doing her dirty now

• Heart
🚨🚨DAMAGE CONTROL🚨🚨

“Look how much I love my kids, look how much my kids love me, look how hard it it’s for women in this misogynistic world”

So she does feel guilt today? After banging on 3 years about not? And saying she loves that her son loves the Nanny more than her (she can’t keep up the pretence for a moment).

“Ironicall” 😂😂 talking about the juggle of what? Coordinating childcare? Keeping up with her lies?

IMG_2992.jpeg

The lack of self awareness that she’ll “Fess up” and apologise. Has she ever?

Reactions: 11
her make ups horrific. Athena and Michael both doing her dirty now
Literally - she looks like she needs a good scrub!

IMG_9433.jpeg

Also is that an iPhone she’s using 👀
Maybe Google have sacked her too. What a shame she won’t wear their watch anymore once when pushing an empty pram

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Like duck would she have cancelled a day of work to spend with Alf. The mummy act is nauseating. She just loves the fact he wanted her for once 🤮

Last edited:
Update: He is in a car and not strapped in. He has a big coat on which is dangerous in a car.

top arrow: seat protector
bottom arrow: pathetic excuse for a seatbelt / car seat straps

IMG_9442.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why would you post this?
Genuinely had tears in my eyes looking at this photo this morning. I am pregnant and hormonal and have an ear infection and feeling extra sorry for myself, so maybe I’m just being weird and sensitive… but bloody hell, why would she post this?! Just to try and prove to us that he does have interest in his mum? He looks absolutely heartbroken. That’s the most amount of true emotion I have ever seen from him. Sweet little thing 😭

I just want to give him a cuddle 😭

Who the duck takes a photo of their child sad like that?! Ughhhhhhhh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I didn’t know what to do guys SO I SNAPPED A PHOTO OF THIS INTIMATE MOMENT AND POSTED IT ONLINE.

Jesus wept.

SHE doesn’t look sad now does she??
bleeping narcissist.
Probably just liked how her makeup was looking in the light.

Awful woman. Awful mum.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So who’s going to be at Ada’s party then?!
Can’t believe she’s so brazenly showing off all her bits for her birthday after bleating on for the last few years about not bothering celebrating Alfie’s birthday because what’s the point, he’s too young. She is so bleeping predictable it’s crazy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.