Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240226_210201_Instagram.jpg

She posted this on his first birthday. It can never not be about her can it?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Id refuse to eat anything other than pre grated cheese and watermelon if thats what she serves up 😅 AS IF alfie and ada ate that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Hello Fresh ad winds me.

Nobody else is around, they didn't sit and eat that as a family. So wasteful, it's not even like it's something that could be reheated later.
Also - and I know this is probably nitpicking - why order for four people when two are never going to eat a full adult portion. Order for three and split one. It’s wasted food and wasted money.

Reactions: 22
Also - and I know this is probably nitpicking - why order for four people when two are never going to eat a full adult portion. Order for three and split one. It’s wasted food and wasted money.
I thought this as well. Just shows she’s not used to feeding her children as she doesn’t know what portion sizes they should be having.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get HF. ‘No chopping needed!’ Well, no Ashley. You’ve chucked a salmon in the oven. Boiled pasta and spinach, then cremated the bleeping garlic bread. Where’s the chopping? 😂 You can buy those ingredients from sainsburys for probably £1.50 a head and it would be the same method 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s so odd Alf can’t sit through a film for longer than 30 minutes when all he seems to do all day long is sit and stare at screens
It not even a film. It’s 10 seperate episodes of Peppa linked by live action clips of kids playing (with cartoon Peppa) so pretty much the same thing he watches on the IPad.
She also said on the HF ad he was watching Lion King.

That comment about paying his rent for the next 16 years is the call of the narc mother. It wouldn’t even cross my mind.
Reddit’s full of emotionally damaged people; those cut off at 18 because the parents ‘did their duty’, those where parents demand time and/or money as payback for their upbringing and so on. Parents have a duty under law to provide until 18, it’s so sad how many think they’re being generous for that.

I get HF and most of the meals do involve chopping. She’s a grade A asswipe. She’s given me the full ICK this weekend. Before I could at least appreciate she was pretty and maybe had a point just unable to articulate it due to minimal intelligence but reality has hit and I can’t even look at her. She repulses me. She’s so ugly inside and out. Genuinely one of the most negative people on socials and I’m starting to wonder if she is being ironic with some of her stories about negative and judgemental people while she spouts negativity and judgement or if she might have multiple personalities or be bipolar

Reactions: 14
Another nod to tattle 😂

A25E16DB-07FD-4AED-BC24-42BF2DF71F19.jpeg

Shame she doesn’t notice when her kids look like them. Just herself, when she needs a tan 🙄

Dysons condemned the air quality from tan particles and now she’s off to co sleep with Ada so that’s, erm, good 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact that she said hello fresh didn’t involve chopping is all the proof we need that she hadn’t been using it for years and has only done this one meal! I mean we obviously already knew she lives in allplants but HF is normal cooking and recipes just with pre measured ingredients, you’re still chopping and cooking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_9418.jpeg

Tell her a story
Talk about the day ahead
Sing her songs

Literally anything that is not a screen!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Any parent with half a brain cell would think the fact she’s falling asleep again means she’s waking too early. Sooo I dunno… maybe not put the J-dog films on (what’s the ObsESsiOn??) and just get Ada back to sleep!?

No wonder the kids bleeping exhausted and ill!

C9E0E4E2-7EC5-471C-9705-3C1FE5130EC2.jpeg

As someone else said, she has really changed in my opinion this weekend. I don’t think she’s fully OK herself and is in denial about the help she needs. She obviously isn’t coping well with being a mother of two and thinks moving back to London to be with her friends is all the therapy she’s going to need. I think she needs an intervention, for the sake of her kids. I still can’t believe doesn’t see Alfie sitting alone in a busy restaurant as unacceptable and her gurning, grinning boyf “enjoying the peace” and then posting the whole sorry story online, as hurtful and cruel on the kid.
I too was shocked at some of the previous threads posted about her, she hasn’t changed a bit in how she is with Alfie. There’s clear resentment there of some sort.
Ashley, since you read on here, it seems you haven’t properly dealt with your lockdown tit. You’ve got money, go and get some help. For Alfie’s sake.

Reactions: 23
Best part of the day shoving the tv on and hoping your baby goes back to sleep so you can check out for a bit longer. Yeah, sounds magic.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Any parent with half a brain cell would think the fact she’s falling asleep again means she’s waking too early. Sooo I dunno… maybe not put the J-dog films on (what’s the ObsESsiOn??) and just get Ada back to sleep!?

No wonder the kids bleeping exhausted and ill!

View attachment 2782789
It really doesn’t get any lazier, does it. She brags about it too! How embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.