Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird she’s ‘got her Mother’s Day presents early’? The whole point of Mother’s Day is that you get something…from your kids…that they’ve made at nursery or school. Not materialistic tit from your boyfriend when you do duck all parenting

Also weird she hasn’t taken the labels out the cardigan but worn it. She’ll whack it on ReLiked

Reactions: 25
It’s so odd Alf can’t sit through a film for longer than 30 minutes when all he seems to do all day long is sit and stare at screens

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why she talks about “can’t wait until he’s ready for a film” as if Alf doesn’t spend his entire life plonked in front of a screen, completely zoned out.
---

Ada is an old soul and just very advanced for her age ❤
i saw this the other day and thought of Ashley!
(not that i think this about a baby but it made me chuckle!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Only the tit bakers will have availability 🤣 She got very bloody lucky with Alfs cake. AND to deliver themselves!? duck off love! I hope she doesn’t find one and has to settle for Colin

Can’t beat Colin imo
If the cake supplied by the lady that did Alfs was so good, why isn't she using her again???

Reactions: 9
If the cake supplied by the lady that did Alfs was so good, why isn't she using her again???
She says they can’t do it. Didn’t give the reason. Mother of the Year likely didn’t book far enough in advance. They pulled her out last time on short notice but aren’t going to this time. Obviously the mention from instahun extraordinaire didn’t get them the return they were hoping for.

Reactions: 13
You’d think she would’ve booked Ada’s in when she did Alfs. No one told her you have to book these things in advance 🥴 Working in catering things really pick up feb/March after people somewhat recover from Xmas so it maybe that cake lady is genuinely booked up. I’ll eat my hat if she gets a 2 tier available and delivered within a week 🤡 She’ll probably target bakers with a small following and use the ‘I’ll grow your following’ line 🤢

• Sick
Someone refresh my memory, didn’t Ash get a full night sleep, followed by a nap the next day and then spent most of the next night asleep until her instincts kicked in early that morning? She can duck right off with the “no crying”. If Ada is so unbothered, then why is this such a huge deal? You could have been settling her without boob this entire time? Or Tommy??

Reactions: 14
Do we have receipts of why Alfs 1st birthday passed by as a non-event?!?
There wasn’t half as much receipts on the earlier threads but this one proves they didn’t get him anything.

https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...etting-her-little-creation.24864/post-7860297

Then this one made my blood run cold. She locked herself in the bath and left baby Alf sleeping on her bed surrounded by pillows whilst Tommy was on a night out. He would’ve been crawling atleast. I think this was around the time he fell off the bed and smashed his head on the side table. She even told Tommy not to come home 🥴

https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...etting-her-little-creation.24864/post-8201625

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Do we have receipts of why Alfs 1st birthday passed by as a non-event?!?
I’m not sure if there are receipts but I remember posting about it at the time. They were on holiday and didn’t buy him a single present. He had nothing to open, no cake. I think maybe the hotel supplied a balloon? She referred to it as “my childbirth day” if I remember rightly 🥴

Says it all really!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s so bizarre. I get not spending a fortune on stuff at 1 but to not even give a single thing is so odd. I was so excited to set up some toot toot cars and a balloon for my little boy on his first birthday. It felt like a celebration for me and my partner as well of a whole year of being parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is from Christmas ‘22 - when she said it’s up to her what she spends her money on (I need to delete my screenshots as I managed to find this one of the whole story!)

IMG_8830.png

Discussion starts - https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...hild-hes-the-wrong-gender.35792/post-13026713

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Amazing looking back on those posts around Alf's 1st birthday - literally nothing has changed. Comments about Alf's development, lack of food, her resentment, her not being alone with him, her just generally being a negative, mean girl.

The only thing that's changed is her face 💉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone refresh my memory, didn’t Ash get a full night sleep, followed by a nap the next day and then spent most of the next night asleep until her instincts kicked in early that morning? She can duck right off with the “no crying”. If Ada is so unbothered, then why is this such a huge deal? You could have been settling her without boob this entire time? Or Tommy??
Yes. Her ✨instinct✨ that she is so oBsEsSeD with was 48 hours late.

Reactions: 9
IMG_9734.jpeg

Hahah she can’t even make garlic bread, look how burnt and tit that looks! If she didn’t have two kids to look after it would be funny how useless she is, now it’s just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Hello Fresh ad winds me.

Nobody else is around, they didn't sit and eat that as a family. So wasteful, it's not even like it's something that could be reheated later.

Reactions: 12
Ada had been up the whole night clearly since Ashley had to take over in the morning to let Tommy go to sleep so there was quite obviously a lot of crying if she was up all night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.