Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's full of bull 💩💩💩 I didn't want kids but just like magic I'm totally in tune with my kids and my instinct and gut know everything they want and need 🙄🙄🙈🙈✨✨✨

Reactions: 25
If shes such a confident, competent mother why the hell can’t she have both her kids on her own? And just a reminder that she couldn’t even handle Alf on his own before Ad came along. So telepathically connected to her kids that she was asking for advice on how to look after a sick baby and entertain a toddler at home. None of us are perfect parents but this woman has lost her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Recognising your OWN CHILD is unwell 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yep Ash, that’s some top level parenting right there. You should just call yourself Saint Mother Theresa from here on in ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Adas favourite things are all from television... did no one tell her screen time is really bad for babies.

Also shock, the cake will be pink. Why isn't it blue? Because she doesn't do gender stereotypes. Right?

Reactions: 19
Adas favourite things are all from television... did no one tell her screen time is really bad for babies.

Also shock, the cake will be pink. Why isn't it blue? Because she doesn't do gender stereotypes. Right?
To be honest I’m surprised she didn’t ask for a cake of her or her boobs, seeing as she’s Ada’s favourite person and her home.

They could use that godawful nude statue for inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she is so insufferable. I actually don’t mind some of her narrative about missing her old life and struggling with motherhood, but the constant boasting about how great a mother she is (when she clearly isn’t) is nauseating

Reactions: 16
It’s a bit sad really that Ad’s favourite things got a cake is just stuff from a screen she’s either been shoved in front of by ash or watched on her brothers phone/iPad. Often a first birthday cake is something they randomly like- diggers, animals, rainbows for example. Characters tend to come a bit later when they can show a preference and express themselves a bit more.

Reactions: 22
It’s a bit sad really that Ad’s favourite things got a cake is just stuff from a screen she’s either been shoved in front of by ash or watched on her brothers phone/iPad. Often a first birthday cake is something they randomly like- diggers, animals, rainbows for example. Characters tend to come a bit later when they can show a preference and express themselves a bit more.
One of their toys that they always gravitate toward was mine. But I guess Ash wouldn't know as she plonks them in front of a screen instead of plays.

#reallygreatmum

Reactions: 11
*fills a hot bath to ‘work’ from at 3pm*

“Tell me you’re a mum without telling me”.

I mean yeah… most mums were watching that story from a cold playground on pick up or at home losing their tit covered in offspring.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 30
It’s actually insulting to cake makers to try and book a cake for a week’s time. They are booked up months in advance, and rightly so. There’s a massive amount of designing, planning, prep involved before it gets to the baking and decorating.

Reactions: 23
It’s actually insulting to cake makers to try and book a cake for a week’s time. They are booked up months in advance, and rightly so. There’s a massive amount of designing, planning, prep involved before it gets to the baking and decorating.
But nobody told her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only the tit bakers will have availability 🤣 She got very bloody lucky with Alfs cake. AND to deliver themselves!? duck off love! I hope she doesn’t find one and has to settle for Colin

Can’t beat Colin imo

Reactions: 13
*fills a hot bath to ‘work’ from at 3pm*

“Tell me you’re a mum without telling me”.

I mean yeah… most mums were watching that story from a cold playground on pick up or at home losing their tit covered in offspring.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Doing the school run in the rain 😂

Reactions: 7
Only the tit bakers will have availability 🤣 She got very bloody lucky with Alfs cake. AND to deliver themselves!? duck off love! I hope she doesn’t find one and has to settle for Colin

Can’t beat Colin imo
Colin is a bloody great cake 😍 Wouldn’t be Instagram worthy for Ash though, needs to be several tiers and ideally #gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Can’t beat Colin imo
I’ll be amazed if she gets one! Apart from bakers time it’s ordering cake toppers and decorations etc which need more than a weeks notice!

Reactions: 9
Haha yes my little one got a Colin for his first birthday and we all bloody loved it! Don’t see the point in spending money on a fancy cake

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So many small businesses with their backs to the wall someone might pull out the stops for her to get advertising. It’s a shame because she doesn’t deserve it. She should a) get a Colin or equivalent seeing as #Ad WONT REMEMBER / IS TOO YOUNG or b) organise on time if she wants particulars. It’s not like she didn’t know the date it was only the BEST DAY OF HER LIFE 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Can’t beat Colin imo
Adeline cannot possibly have a male cake! How very dare you suggest it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she talks about “can’t wait until he’s ready for a film” as if Alf doesn’t spend his entire life plonked in front of a screen, completely zoned out.
---
Characters tend to come a bit later when they can show a preference and express themselves a bit more.
Ada is an old soul and just very advanced for her age ❤

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.