Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is thick. She wearing the same outfit as yesterday confirming Jasmine was at the park.

Tommy was at DOI so pathetically she must have called upon Nana to film some Im A Really Good Mum content. Poor love, no wonder she’s EXHAUSTED.

8BAA0788-8A9C-4A87-BC9A-4A7509BE970E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has Jasmine moved in?! Where is she sleeping? They’d have had to build a room for Ada so surely there’s nowhere for Jasmine and Coco.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we need to get to the bottom of why she can’t be alone with both children. She could use one of her ten hours a day for some therapy to help her?
Struggling, exhaustion, stress, tiredness, worry, anxiety, boredom etc are all normal experiences when parenting…particularly if you’re a parent that does it all day every day. .But she’s not…? She’s unwilling, unable and has abjectly refused to parent HER OWN 2 children - together - for a FULL YEAR,?? It’s absolutely wrong. How can she not see that she needs serious help? TNB and Nana must have their work cut out diarising the baby sitting of Ashley!!

I can’t get my head around Nana and TNB. Half of me wonders if they believe Ashley’s own hype “ she’s on the tele” , but then the other half wonders if they do so much because they recognise that she just cannot cope so they give in for the sake of the children.

Reactions: 23
I think the “ on the tele “ has a lot to do with it. NNB wouldn’t really understand “ influencing 🥴” so Trash can spout any ole shite. She would probably see This Morning as a big deal then. And as Trash says herself it’s taken her ten years to even get this crappy role so she has them convinced “ any day now “ I think TNB still fancy’s himself on the Zeleb circuit like his buddy and she keeps him dangling with this hope.

Reactions: 8
She knew Tommy was going to DOI so roped Jasmine in incase NNB didn’t turn up. She acted like it was a last minute thing 🙄

Reactions: 9
What many narcissists (and sociopaths) fail to do is understand where an intervention is taking place. Because Ashley cannot fathom strong parental/child relationships she probably has no idea that Tommy is probably on the phone to his mum regularly about this. He probably tried to pretend everything was ok at first but I have no doubt whatsoever that he hasn’t broken down to his mum and told her how dreadful things are. Where children are involved and a narcissistic mother it’s a very difficult situation to easily escape. Just because mother in law sent from heaven is being kind and seemingly generous with her time, Ash is very silly if she thinks Nana is doing this for her benefit. Her son and his wellbeing will always come first. I’m sure the time will come when Nana, having exhausted all avenues on her son’s behalf, will tell him to leave for his own sanity and that of his children. This is not a gender thing either, it was only after my divorce that my mum shared her concerns and the things she had done to step in to make life easier and prevent arguments, even when she wanted to tell my ex to ‘f off’ and stop being such a selfish and self absorbed idiot!
God, I hope this is the truth 🙏🏼 I truly hope CNB isn’t just an enabling simpleton but really, she’s looking out for her boy and her grandchildren. This is the stuff of nightmares for me - if my own boys get treated like this by someone like her I’d end up in prison. It’s so scary how brazen narcissists are I couldn’t bear watching one abuse my son like this 😪 His family must rue the day he met her.

Reactions: 11
More fool Jasmine too.

That's twice in the last month she's come to babysit Ash, leaving her home and husband, taking her child out of her routine to go to Brentwood and yet Ash still has the cheek to moan about not seeing "friends", being lonely etc.

Reactions: 12
Call me crazy but I do wonder if she’s hiding her stories from jas and Tommy. Her lies are 🤯

Reactions: 19
Has Jasmine moved in?! Where is she sleeping? They’d have had to build a room for Ada so surely there’s nowhere for Jasmine and Coco.
I wondered this? What’s going on there then 👀 I think there’s more to this. It’s got to be some kind of supervision order surely?? She openly resents being a mother, refuses to have the children point blank. Seems to be surrounded by supervising adults 24/7. She looks like she’s in a bleeping contact centre set-up with Alfie and Adeline making the banana smoothies 😅 why would someone film that for her when she’s in her own home!? All very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wondered this? What’s going on there then 👀 I think there’s more to this. It’s got to be some kind of supervision order surely?? She openly resents being a mother, refuses to have the children point blank. Seems to be surrounded by supervising adults 24/7. She looks like she’s in a bleeping contact centre set-up with Alfie and Adeline making the banana smoothies 😅 why would someone film that for her when she’s in her own home!? All very odd.
I swear she’s copying Hinch

Reactions: 4
TNB telling a bedtime story to Alf and Ada in 2034:

What's our mum like, tell us dad? Is she terribly big and terribly bad?

I can't quite remember TNB said, as he thought for a minute and scratched his head. Your mother was a narcissistic beast, and only indulged in Allplants feasts. The big bad mother was never here nor there, always prancing about in her underwear.
The big bad mother was terribly cruel and her words would be filled with venomous fuel.
Her snarly smile was terribly vicious and she thought all men were truly malicious.
Her hair was crunchy beyond redemption and she would spend hours admiring her reflection.
One day she shouted her utter resentment to us all and disappeared to DJ at a sober ball.

One cold night when TNB snored, little Alfie and Ada were feeling bored. Little Alfie and Ada were feeling bold, so they logged into Instagram to see what info it may hold...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
TNB telling a bedtime story to Alf and Ada in 2034:

What's our mum like, tell us dad? Is she terribly big and terribly bad?

I can't quite remember TNB said, as he thought for a minute and scratched his head. Your mother was a narcissistic beast, and only indulged in Allplants feasts. The big bad mother was never here nor there, always prancing about in her underwear.
The big bad mother was terribly cruel and her words would be filled with venomous fuel.
Her snarly smile was terribly vicious and she thought all men were truly malicious.
Her hair was crunchy beyond redemption and she would spend hours admiring her reflection.
One day she shouted her utter resentment to us all and disappeared to DJ at a sober ball.

One cold night when TNB snored, little Alfie and Ada were feeling bored. Little Alfie and Ada were feeling bold, so they logged into Instagram to see what info it may hold...
What a way to start my day waking up to this comedy gold 😂 this is one of the best things I’ve read on Tattle. Love it!!

Do we think Jasmine may have split from her husband which is why she’s staying with Ash? Maybe TNB has moved back in to the unmarital bed which is why he suddenly can’t cope with the sleepless nights and is willing to try and wean Ada from breastfeeding this weekend.

Reactions: 14
Was ins
What a way to start my day waking up to this comedy gold 😂 this is one of the best things I’ve read on Tattle. Love it!!

Do we think Jasmine may have split from her husband which is why she’s staying with Ash? Maybe TNB has moved back in to the unmarital bed which is why he suddenly can’t cope with the sleepless nights and is willing to try and wean Ada from breastfeeding this weekend.
Was inspired by the earlier hilarious posts about the Gruffalo and a sleepless night with baby (which I didn't film for Instagram content, shock!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold on. So the Sunday she claimed she was in her own, not only was her friend secretly at the park but she went back to the house and there was also someone else there filing g the swing video and the smoothie making video???
does she think people were born yesterday.

Reactions: 21
That’s the carton Ada was having at lovely day then. Less than a year old and instead of pumping milk or having formula she was given Alpro. Bloody soya milk.

Obviously pumping and thinking about pumping was too much effort for our full time working juggling mum Ash. But why not formula for duck sake? I dislike her she’s such a tit mother

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s the carton Ada was having at lovely day then. Less than a year old and instead of pumping milk or having formula she was given Alpro. Bloody soya milk.

Obviously pumping and thinking about pumping was too much effort for our full time working juggling mum Ash. But why not formula for duck sake? I dislike her she’s such a tit mother
She also says when she sleep trains this weekend Ada can have a bottle. She doesn’t take a bottle. If she did she would’ve screamed from the rooftops and affiliate linked the tit out of the miracle bottle for breast fed bottle refusers. Clearly having Alpro from a beaker at lovely day and probably a tit diet which is why she looks so ill.

So many ✨ lies ✨

Reactions: 15
I feel exactly the same thing. I’m sure I read on here there was SS involvement before? Im betting a supervision order or something similar. It’s the only thing that makes sense, she is literally unable to be alone - but then to lie and say she’s on her own suddenly the day after she speaks about it when numbnuts is seen in the background then back at the house after the park. Wreaks of some kind of order in place. Not to mention having to go to tommys parents for the weekend and having his mum babysit her whilst he’s away.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.