Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is any order in place. I think she just finds everyday parenting really hard and unenjoyable and therefore doesn’t do it. She said before she would love to live in a commune with other women to split the load and I reckon Jasmine is probably going through something and Ash has offered her a place to stay. So Ash now has Tommy, nana and Jasmine looking after her. There is absolutely no shame in asking for help if you really can’t do it but then you can’t proclaim you are a great mum, dealing with the juggle and make money being a mum influencer when you do duck all.

Reactions: 21
She’s insane so her alone day with 2 kids includes at least 2 other adults 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Remember she said how after Alfie, she deserved a baby who slept.

….. guess the universe decided she didn’t deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yep lolling at all her posts bragging about what a good sleeper Ada was and how it was because she deserved it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't wrap my head around the fact she'd rather give her baby alpro over formula. She really thinks formula is the devil, but if you're giving them a tit diet outside of the breastmilk - it isn't coming to save them when they're older
---
Yep lolling at all her posts bragging about what a good sleeper Ada was and how it was because she deserved it!!
Ada must not feel secure anymore, just going off Ash's theory that they sleep because they feel safe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not defending Ash cause I dislike her guts, but I haven't seen her say which milk she has been giving Ada. Sure there's an alpro carton there that Alf is drinking but we already know he drinks that. It doesn't necessarily mean that Ada is drinking that. There's a few ready made formulas that come in cartons now and I guess if you are environmentally conscious (or like pretending you're environmentally conscious ) then you'd probably choose a carton over a bottle. Hopefully she's been giving her actual formula. also, what's her issue with cows milk when she's not vegan?

It's genuinely insane that she 1) pretended she was alone with the kids when she wasn't but 2) didn't even bother to make sure her friend & kid were hidden in the video she CHOSE to upload?!?! Wtf is this fuckery.

Reactions: 14
She feels the need to caveat that she has no issues with formula in her posts but when you send your 6/7 month old baby for a full week in childcare with soy milk you clearly have serious issues!

Reactions: 10
TNB telling a bedtime story to Alf and Ada in 2034:

What's our mum like, tell us dad? Is she terribly big and terribly bad?

I can't quite remember TNB said, as he thought for a minute and scratched his head. Your mother was a narcissistic beast, and only indulged in Allplants feasts. The big bad mother was never here nor there, always prancing about in her underwear.
The big bad mother was terribly cruel and her words would be filled with venomous fuel.
Her snarly smile was terribly vicious and she thought all men were truly malicious.
Her hair was crunchy beyond redemption and she would spend hours admiring her reflection.
One day she shouted her utter resentment to us all and disappeared to DJ at a sober ball.

One cold night when TNB snored, little Alfie and Ada were feeling bored. Little Alfie and Ada were feeling bold, so they logged into Instagram to see what info it may hold...
Is that you Julia?
---
Was going through an old WhatsApp chat with my friend and we both use to send screenshots to each other of Ash’s ridiculous stories. Uncovered this from Trash in 2017. Wonder what would happen if she took this narc test now? 🤪View attachment 2752766
Haha at the accurate self-sufficiency score 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel exactly the same thing. I’m sure I read on here there was SS involvement before? Im betting a supervision order or something similar. It’s the only thing that makes sense, she is literally unable to be alone - but then to lie and say she’s on her own suddenly the day after she speaks about it when numbnuts is seen in the background then back at the house after the park. Wreaks of some kind of order in place. Not to mention having to go to tommys parents for the weekend and having his mum babysit her whilst he’s away.
At least the children are being somewhat safeguarded with the constant supervision. I wouldn’t trust her to look after a pile of Snoop’s tit. I reckon she’s a real nasty witch towards those “littles”, she hints at it enough and said before that she used to snap at a baby Alf when he dared to bite her. Doesn’t bear thinking about what she could be capable of. I’m rooting for Tommy to up and leave with them, mind you maybe she is too 😅

Reactions: 11
Not defending Ash cause I dislike her guts, but I haven't seen her say which milk she has been giving Ada. Sure there's an alpro carton there that Alf is drinking but we already know he drinks that. It doesn't necessarily mean that Ada is drinking that. There's a few ready made formulas that come in cartons now and I guess if you are environmentally conscious (or like pretending you're environmentally conscious ) then you'd probably choose a carton over a bottle. Hopefully she's been giving her actual formula. also, what's her issue with cows milk when she's not vegan?
She’s been shady about the formula situation saying she was only pumping but the CM’s notes saying she had cartons. She’s never talked about it and we’ve never seen it at home, packed for holiday (with ‘drinking cup’), days out, fridge tours etc but we see tons of small alpro cartons. Of Course lots will be Alf’s but it looks like Ada has it too and and she’s ‘hiding’ it because it’s not yet recommended.
Which could be why she’s waking from hunger in the night and getting all the boob she can while she has access to Ash. Plus they should only have 500ml of the alpro.

Most of is tattle is speculation but with the exception of the outrageous 2+2= 5 stuff it’s almost always bang on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.