Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s still with her on Ada’s 2nd birthday I’ll be very surprised. When she finishes the martyrdom of breastfeeding, she’ll have no excuse for lying on her hole, rotting in bed half the day and he’ll see her for the lazy witch she is.

Reactions: 14
So Tommys taking her out for valentines….
Ada must be such hard work that they can leave her with someone else for the evening 🫠🫠

Reactions: 11
So Tommys taking her out for valentines….
Ada must be such hard work that they can leave her with someone else for the evening 🫠🫠
It’s probably her one and only “friend” Jasmine looking after the 3 of them and Ash is totally in awe of her being able to juggle them all on her own.
In true patriarchal style Tommy will wine and dine her but she will give him nothing in return and he will be banished to his own quarters when they get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to actually realise how much help she’s got, like we have nothing. All school runs, assemblies, bed times, meals, everything is us.
The last time me and my husband went out together was Nov 2022 😅

Reactions: 16
How can she spent so much time online and supposedly posting fashion content, hiring stylists but still looks so bleeping dated?!

Reactions: 5
I reckon Tommys on a sofa bed in Ashley’s dressing room in the loft as Jasmine’s temporarily lodging so she’ll be in Tommy’s room with Coco. He’s booked dinner to get back into bed 😂 If I dressed in those outfits down my local high street curry house I’d be laughed at

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.