Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about instead of running around London every weekend you stay at home and relax.

Reactions: 14
The person you know situation sounds just like my relative. In the end he realised that she wouldn’t ever go through with withholding access because it would mean she actually had to take care of the children herself.

It’s too easy for the resident parent (let’s be honest, usually the mother) to refuse access as a weapon 😔
Glad they still have access (regardless of the fact its probably only because the other parent can't be bothered) 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How about scrap your PT session and spray tan, and the hours it might take you to edit your stories about said PT session and spray tan and use those hours to catch up on sleep! That’s without the hours you could include with a bleeping useless personal shopper, getting your hair done in a style that dates you 20 years and the hours you spend putting together the most god awful outfits that must earn you literal pennies in aff links because they are so awful! I’ve never known a woman with so much free time on her hands that pisses about doing nothing of any actual value, palms her kids off at every opportunity and then still claims to be so exhausted from the little she does and openly resents every minute of it, other than the moments she’s using them for content. If she was my only insight in to motherhood I’d absolutely never have children, never known someone to make it sound so awful. Get therapy Ash, and get one lined up for your kids while you’re at it, they’ll need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How about instead of running around London every weekend you stay at home and relax.
Alf will never be potty trained at this rate. She doesn’t realise that you do need a 2-3 solid days at home getting the hang of things. When is she ever going to do that 🙁
but its ok. No one ever went to school not potty trained’. Aaaahhh rage.

Reactions: 10
Alf will never be potty trained at this rate. She doesn’t realise that you do need a 2-3 solid days at home getting the hang of things. When is she ever going to do that 🙁
but its ok. No one ever went to school not potty trained’. Aaaahhh rage.
She is literally the worst parent I think I’ve ever known share her life. Alf won’t one day potty train himself, but as his age I will not be hard.
(except when obviously if there are issues) x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she must make a lot of money from these outfit reels you know. It seems to be her bread and butter. She pays lovely day, tatiana, and crunchy curls all in order to do them, I don’t think she’s making pennies here…

Reactions: 6
I think she must make a lot of money from these outfit reels you know. It seems to be her bread and butter. She pays lovely day, tatiana, and crunchy curls all in order to do them, I don’t think she’s making pennies here…
You never actually see her wear the clothes in real life though so they must all get sent back.

Reactions: 5
Shrinking yourself won’t make you happier but apparently a spray tan will.
She eats pasta every single day?! (And still can’t cook for her kids) Bollocks… unless she buys a meal deal. Is pasta supposed to be fattening or bad for you anyway? Anyone can eat pasta everyday, it’s how much and what else you eat. The fact she says this like a badge of honour shows what an unhealthy relationship she has with food.
Why are people applauding this tit reel every time she does it?! It’s people like her who create the insecurities. Her recent DM article was “AJ shows off her trim figure…” and her ‘toned stomach’

She’s getting 1-2k likes on some of them. She must be raking in the aff link cash because surely they can’t be worth it in terms of engagement.

Reactions: 8
So hang on. She ( but mainly
Tommy) drops the children at childcare at half 7 and picks them up at tea time? Half 5? So she gets nearly 10 hours a day to herself apart from the day where she does 20 mins on tv?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Tommy) drops the children at childcare at half 7 and picks them up at tea time? Half 5? So she gets nearly 10 hours a day to herself apart from the day where she does 20 mins on tv?
TROLL! Don't you realise what goes into that 20m TV slot?

✅ At least 2 days choosing outfits with tattlelondonshopper.
✅ endless stories to "help me choose an outfit" despite having a personal shopper.
✅Spray tans (not fitted into the 10 childless hours she has).
✅ doing her hair and make up to travel to the studio, only for it to be redone by a professional
✅ editing endless reels afterwards for her sycophants to fawn over.

Really, it's a full time job!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has nail appointments and lunch meetings!! How dare you say she’s not busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.