Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What many narcissists (and sociopaths) fail to do is understand where an intervention is taking place. Because Ashley cannot fathom strong parental/child relationships she probably has no idea that Tommy is probably on the phone to his mum regularly about this. He probably tried to pretend everything was ok at first but I have no doubt whatsoever that he hasn’t broken down to his mum and told her how dreadful things are. Where children are involved and a narcissistic mother it’s a very difficult situation to easily escape. Just because mother in law sent from heaven is being kind and seemingly generous with her time, Ash is very silly if she thinks Nana is doing this for her benefit. Her son and his wellbeing will always come first. I’m sure the time will come when Nana, having exhausted all avenues on her son’s behalf, will tell him to leave for his own sanity and that of his children. This is not a gender thing either, it was only after my divorce that my mum shared her concerns and the things she had done to step in to make life easier and prevent arguments, even when she wanted to tell my ex to ‘f off’ and stop being such a selfish and self absorbed idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God blimey, I used to feel awful when I had to , through the necessity of catching a train to my actual job, get my little boy to the nursery for 7:45. 7am up, dressed, out the door no later than 7:25, he would have breakfast at nursery. Since I’m not working at the mo, he’s still going to nursery as I want to keep his routine on those three days a week, but Christ I can’t think of anything worse than turfing us both out the door at 7:25 now I don’t have to! We get up, cuddle, play, he gets to choose what to wear instead of being bundled in the outfit I’d put out the night before. We eat toast and sing along to Nick Cope’s Popcast. He’s dropped off for about 9 after a nice walk where we point out interesting pigeons and chat about cars breaking down 😆

I know it’ll have to go back to the way it was before at some point soon as I really need to work, but I’m savouring it for now. I cannot fathom just chucking all that away for anything other than absolute necessity due to work. She takes absolutely no pleasure in their company at all.
Do I remember you saying you’re a nanny? I think we all know a family who will be wanting one soon! I’m begging you to take one for the team here and get us the inside scoop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do I remember you saying you’re a nanny? I think we all know a family who will be wanting one soon! I’m begging you to take one for the team here and get us the inside scoop 😂
😆😆😆 I’d do it for scoop purposes 😂 and to give Alf some love and attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. This is bleeping mental. How is the solution to this sorry state of affairs for TNB and NNB to do even MORE than they already do when they basically already do everything? Surely if she has actually reached a state of pure exhaustion, rather than going to stay at nanas and have them do everything while she Netflix and chills upstairs she could simply take a couple of days off work, sleep through the day while they are at childcare so that she is well rested and then start to implement some new sleeping habits /routines with Ada herself (and with TNB) at home.. bleeping madness. Are nana and TNB going to come upstairs and give her a sponge bath too? Bring her breakfast in bed? She's such a pathetic privileged princess.
The only reason I can think that they're dancing to her tune is that she's saying her "work" is what brings in the cash that funds their lifestyle. Absolutely she could take a day or two (or even the odd afternoon) off to rest/sleep.

Poor Tommy having to get up at 5am, sort Ada, rush to work, work a full day, rush home and be there for Alf because this fool can't cope. Being punished for going on a work trip and to see Ryan in DOI.

Just when you think she can't sink lower....hello!

Reactions: 17
She’s wound me up so much - I’ve been thinking about it all afternoon!
Being a parent, mother or father, is about putting the needs of the child first. And all I see is what Ashley wants and needs. duck everyone else.

The tiredness will stop one day.
The children will sleep.
Her tiredness isn’t any more valid than TNB’s? Or the MIL?
She’s at home all day cavorting about in her bra and knickers having her hair done, spray tans? That is NOT WORK.
What is it that she thinks she does, that makes her contribution to the children ( that are in childcare ALL DAY) so much more significant?

Reactions: 18
The only reason I can think that they're dancing to her tune is that she's saying her "work" is what brings in the cash that funds their lifestyle. Absolutely she could take a day or two (or even the odd afternoon) off to rest/sleep.
I agree. I bet there is a tonne of manipulation occurring in that house based on the fact she earns more than him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ash would be thrilled to know because of the patriarchy men in the UK don't have rights to see their children unless they live with them... it is wild that such an outdated law exists. Mothers get priority. Unfortunately, if TNB left she could stop access to the kids as and when she pleased. I suspect TNB and NNB know this and are putting on a show to keep those sweet babies safe.

I don’t have the brainpower for anything serious so instead I’m just asking…. Is this pyjamas?

IMG_8303.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basically what she is saying is that her address is really easy to work out and now she’s just advertised that they won’t be there this weekend.

Reactions: 7
Ash would be thrilled to know because of the patriarchy men in the UK don't have rights to see their children unless they live with them... it is wild that such an outdated law exists. Mothers get priority. Unfortunately, if TNB left she could stop access to the kids as and when she pleased. I suspect TNB and NNB know this and are putting on a show to keep those sweet babies safe.
Even if they’re on the birth certificate? Married parents, the father can register birth alone and both are added.

Unmarried parents have joint parental responsibility if the father is on the birth cert, and he can only be added to the birth cert if present with the mother to register. But then it’s (technically) equal.

Reactions: 2
Any sympathy I might have had for Tommy & his mother have gone. This is truly pathetic. At this stage, not only are they enabling her but appear to be ‘frightened’ of her. Controlling, manipulating,narcissist. Why is she even telling people about this? She’s got a baby who doesn’t sleep. Join the f@cking club. She gets more disgusting every day.

Attachments

Was going through an old WhatsApp chat with my friend and we both use to send screenshots to each other of Ash’s ridiculous stories. Uncovered this from Trash in 2017. Wonder what would happen if she took this narc test now? 🤪
IMG_2957.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I mean I highly doubt she'd ever deny TNB or NNB access to the kids.. if anything she'd be begging him to take them with him

Reactions: 13
Even if they’re on the birth certificate? Married parents, the father can register birth alone and both are added.

Unmarried parents have joint parental responsibility if the father is on the birth cert, and he can only be added to the birth cert if present with the mother to register. But then it’s (technically) equal.
Good question! I have no idea, all I know is someone I know was hit with the below:

If you have parental responsibility for a child but you do not live with them, it does not mean you have a right to spend time with your children.

Pulled from UK Gov website. He's a fab dad though and has been put through it by his ex, who has used the children to get back at him for walking away from their abusive relationship

Edit to say she's quite similar to Ash and isn't interested in her kids and struggles to cope with them, but will keep him from seeing them as payback :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I think it’s Switzerland part of paying for them is a right to see them. Which doesn’t exist in the UK. But, that assumes the male earns most/doesn’t have them here for what they’d pay.
If Ash really does earn more (although self employed is another story on what she declares) and TNB had them more, she would have to pay for them x

Reactions: 2
How wonderful for the environment to buy a brand new scale and smash it up. Hope it’s worth the hundreds of years (or more?? Couldn’t see what it was made of) that it will spend in landfill.

I just love when skinny, conventionally attractive women talk to me about body positivity, while prancing about in their undies knowing they look smoking hot by society’s standards.

Ash would love to be skinner. If she was told to lose weight for more job opportunities, she would. I don’t believe for a second the line about intuitive eating or that she eats healthily, I think she just doesn’t really eat. There’s no fruit or veg in that house.

Reactions: 31
Good question! I have no idea, all I know is someone I know was hit with the below:

If you have parental responsibility for a child but you do not live with them, it does not mean you have a right to spend time with your children.

Pulled from UK Gov website. He's a fab dad though and has been put through it by his ex, who has used the children to get back at him for walking away from their abusive relationship

Edit to say she's quite similar to Ash and isn't interested in her kids and struggles to cope with them, but will keep him from seeing them as payback :(
The person you know situation sounds just like my relative. In the end he realised that she wouldn’t ever go through with withholding access because it would mean she actually had to take care of the children herself.

It’s too easy for the resident parent (let’s be honest, usually the mother) to refuse access as a weapon 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is she posing like she has a bump??! I know it’s an old reel but it’s bizarre
---
She has knobbly knees, and turned out toes and a poisonous attitude to everyone she knows.
The Trashalo
Thread suggestion 🙌🏼🙌🤌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.