Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I breastfed my child until 2.5 years but that Story has made me want to throw up my Shreddies - eye bleeping herself with her massive tit out feeding Ada 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why would you even be clapping her feet together? Ada was yawning, clearly tired and miserable and Ashley is banging her feet together like is a pot in 2020. Her intuition that she always bangs on about is always so bleeping off. She has no idea what to do around her children if she’s not shoving a boob in their face.

Reactions: 19
That story was definately for the wrongun’s 😡

Good luck with those waiting lists Ash. And if they have availability there’s usually a tit reason why 🥴

21A19E1F-2A2F-43A6-8FA2-B60DAB061328.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she posts videos of Ada asleep on the boob. It’s entirely unnecessary. Put your baby down so she can rest.

I get a reset when babies can’t sleep but normally that means walking/rocking/shushing in a quiet dark room not bright lights movie time. This woman has no instincts. She’s not even a first time mum to be making these mistakes

Reactions: 15
Literally the only thing she knows how to do with her kids is breastfeed them. That's why since Alf stopped breastfeeding she basically hasn't interacted with him since. Now tbh I'm not naturally the best at playing with babies, it's been a learning curve with my own and quite often my 15 month old just gives me a look that tells me I'm just embarrassing myself but compared to Ash I'm like Mr Freaking Tumble. Ash's behaviour is just BIZARRE. She has no clue how to just sit there just existing with her own kid and giving her comfort.. also. I do put the TV on for my 15 month old sometimes because needs must.. but when the TV is on she is like an actual zombie, there's no point trying to talk to her or interact with her or anything because she won't even notice and she would do what Ada did there and try get away from us so she can watch the TV in peace. I really limit it and only put it on when I need to see to my 3 month old and I want to make sure my oldest will be safe and won't go anywhere cause I know she'll just be glued to the tv. She needs to turn off that bloody TV sometimes. It seems like it is ALWAYS on whenever they are in the room and if i always had the tv on in the background I think it would have been so so detrimental to my daughter and not let her build up any kind of concentration when playing with her toys.

Reactions: 20
She seriously requires intervention at this stage. She’s like a child or an ex who isn’t quite getting the attention they want to upping the anti with every post. Like, where does this end for her poor children?! Everything is about content nothing else. When my child was younger and poorly I couldn’t, even if I wanted, to take a picture or have someone video me because my hands and head were literally full of trying to get them better and comfortable. As for not being able to work, it was a sh!T and scary time having to call in again to say you wouldn’t be coming in, missing meetings and deadlines and having to invariably use unpaid leave. But, actually none of that matters/ed because at the end of all of it is a poorly child who needs the love of their parent. She’s a sick and warped narcissist and those children deserve better than being her USP.

Reactions: 15
Literally the only thing she knows how to do with her kids is breastfeed them. That's why since Alf stopped breastfeeding she basically hasn't interacted with him since. Now tbh I'm not naturally the best at playing with babies, it's been a learning curve with my own and quite often my 15 month old just gives me a look that tells me I'm just embarrassing myself but compared to Ash I'm like Mr Freaking Tumble. Ash's behaviour is just BIZARRE. She has no clue how to just sit there just existing with her own kid and giving her comfort.. also. I do put the TV on for my 15 month old sometimes because needs must.. but when the TV is on she is like an actual zombie, there's no point trying to talk to her or interact with her or anything because she won't even notice and she would do what Ada did there and try get away from us so she can watch the TV in peace. I really limit it and only put it on when I need to see to my 3 month old and I want to make sure my oldest will be safe and won't go anywhere cause I know she'll just be glued to the tv. She needs to turn off that bloody TV sometimes. It seems like it is ALWAYS on whenever they are in the room and if i always had the tv on in the background I think it would have been so so detrimental to my daughter and not let her build up any kind of concentration when playing with her toys.
Totally agree, it's needs must but I worry so much about TV halting brain development. And as you said, the ability to concentrate just goes out the window. I think teachers are coming forward now saying kids just don't have the ability to focus at school now. Now imagine Alf... he is always watching a screen. He's going to struggle so much :(

Reactions: 12
Ash is definitely glued to Tattle at the moment as every time we all slag off what she’s doing, she immediately tries to prove us wrong and tries to justify her behaviour.

I’m still shocked by the video of her and Ada last night. It is the most telling post we’ve seen for a while that shows how detached she is from her child and clearly has absolutely no idea how to properly interact with Ada. To be filmed like that with Ada trying to escape, with the ridiculous music, and awful acting is completely embarrassing.

I’ve recorded it so we have a receipt.
The only time Ada smiles is when she escapes the chair!
---
the uncomfortable chair
Troll! That’s a #gifted bouclé nursing chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet they’ll drag her out all day today. That’s why she’s saying she’s through the worst of it. After 1 day of antibiotics 🥴

I haven’t been properly keeping up with her Instagram lately, did she post about world breastfeeding in public day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been properly keeping up with her Instagram lately, did she post about world breastfeeding in public day?!
Oh she’ll be devastated 🤣 You will have reminded her though so I expect there will be belated stories of how she smashes the patriarchy everyday one breast at a time.

• Haha
Oh she’ll be devastated 🤣 You will have reminded her though so I expect there will be belated stories of how she smashes the patriarchy everyday one breast at a time.
EVERYDAY is world breastfeeding in public day to ME because I AM a breastfeeding mother and I don’t care where I feed her because MY boobs are a YOU problem.

I’m surprised she hasn’t harped on about how her milk is giving Ada everything she needs whilst she’s poorly. No need for penicillin when you’ve got ✨magic✨ milk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably thinks her milk is better than penicillin anyway which is why she let her go 3 nights with a temperature and no medication

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me laugh, we called it magic milk in our house when I was feeding mine. 😂
🤣 to be fair breast milk is pretty magic when you learn about it! I’ve breastfed mine for 3.5 years and I really do think it’s had a positive impact on her immune system and helped her get through illness at times. (plus what’s easier than shoving a boob into a crying baby/toddlers mouth) 😂

However I definitely never used it in place of medication 🤣 or considered myself as some sort of superhero for being able to provide it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For the love of God, why is Ada wearing those big clumpy kickers 🙈🙈🙈 let her move freely while she is starting to crawl and cruise. This woman is not a good advert for parenting 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
For the love of God, why is Ada wearing those big clumpy kickers 🙈🙈🙈 let her move freely while she is starting to crawl and cruise. This woman is not a good advert for parenting 🙈🙈🙈
I’d be scared of laces for such a young child. She won’t take them off when Ada’s in the pushchair or car either!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.