Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the child-free clueless aunty in that video with Ada on her lap. Can’t believe she’s got Tommy to film it in the first place but to then upload it to social media?! This woman is crazy. When my baby is sick it’s literally the worst, I wouldn’t dream of behaving in this way. She clearly has no idea what’s best for her child or how to comfort her other than flopping her tit in her mouth despite the constant “I’m a really great mum”. She gets worse by the day I swear.

Reactions: 25
IMG_1101.jpeg
This really isn’t the wholesome footage she thinks it is and coupled with the soundtrack she’s picked for it I am honestly LOL at Adeline trying to escape her 🤣 the little troll 😅 “just wants her mama” really!? 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtaf?? She does not have a bloody clue! Poor baby has tonsilitus and from memory that's pretty darn painful, her throat is going to be so sore! 😢 Can she not give up one evening to soothe and settle her poorly child?? Really are those stupid narcissistic reels that bloody important?? Why would you take a child to bed then decide to take her back in front of the TV if she doesn't settle??? It's bedtime! Give your kids some bloody routing you stupid selfish cow! 😡😡😡 I hope she has had the sense to give Ada some calpol/nurofen but tbh I doubt she has!!

Reactions: 15
Guys it’s not Ashley’s fault. She’s still trying to get her pink back and for that she needs to be out of her mum era!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate that we are watching her crappy parenting once again . Even with the golden child she has no clue.

Reactions: 15
I hate that we are watching her crappy parenting once again . Even with the golden child she has no clue.
She's learnt absolutely nothing about parenting in the last 3 years .... I feel so sorry for those 2 children

Reactions: 17
She looks like someone’s just passed her a baby she’s never met - the clenched jaw, the fed up face, the dead behind the eyes vacant stare…. Why she thinks that’s good content I don’t know, I’d be devastated to see footage of my mum looking like that and even more so if I knew it was because she couldn’t wait to get rid of me because she was fucked off I needed her to comfort me when all she wanted to do was fawn over herself on her phone.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Usually when a baby just wants mamma they cling, bury their head, won’t be put down. Ada’s all for escaping.
(Perhaps confused by Ash doing pat-a-cake feet for what looks like the first time.)

Why don’t other people see how different the reality is from what Ashley says?!

Even the skin+me Ad is a lie “I just saw a DM asking for my code and coincidence, just got my new doser”. All the affiliates are doing their ads today.

Reactions: 20
The lack of self awareness is staggering 😂

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume Ada was clingy and did want her, but why upload a clip of Ada having no interest in her and just trying to run crawl off?!

Reactions: 11
I hope she has had the sense to give Ada some calpol/nurofen but tbh I doubt she has!!
ash loves giving out calpol so don't worry about that. She gives them it even when they're not sick or in pain, anything to shut them up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to have forgotten she claimed it was tonsillitis earlier and now it’s back to teething so I’m doubtful they even went to the dr!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Vile woman, every post is about how she can’t work because Ada is unwell. What parent even thinks that much about work then their child is sick? She thinks it makes her sound like a hero for putting work aside to ‘look after’ a sick child, but it’s just coming across like she’s irritated by it. If I’m off work with my child because they’re sick, I just want to cuddle them all day and make sure they get all the rest and comfort they need. It doesn’t look from the clips like Ada is actually clinging to her mum that much but if she is, what the duck would inspire Ash to just plonk her in the doona infront of the tv. So coldhearted.

Reactions: 23
Couldn’t care less about Ash, and I’m sure she’ll make it about her, but I hope Ada had a good nights sleep 😞 I’m disgusted by her story last night

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t care less about Ash, and I’m sure she’ll make it about her, but I hope Ada had a good nights sleep 😞 I’m disgusted by her story last night
Me too. I’m surprised I’m still shocked by her behaviour to be honest. What was I expecting?! She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

• Sad
I don’t really blame Ada for wanting to wriggle away, Ash’s interactions with her are so odd! Rubbing her feet together and doing pat a cake- you might do that with a ten week old baby. Ad can bang her own feet together, she’s been able to purposefully move her own limbs for quite some time, Ash.

Reactions: 16
Ash is definitely glued to Tattle at the moment as every time we all slag off what she’s doing, she immediately tries to prove us wrong and tries to justify her behaviour.

I’m still shocked by the video of her and Ada last night. It is the most telling post we’ve seen for a while that shows how detached she is from her child and clearly has absolutely no idea how to properly interact with Ada. To be filmed like that with Ada trying to escape, with the ridiculous music, and awful acting is completely embarrassing.

I’ve recorded it so we have a receipt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Nothing about that picture says ‘loving mum and poorly needy baby’, the uncomfortable chair, Ada’s arched back as she tries to escape and THE SMILE. I’ve taken lots of pics with my daughter when she’s ill, just to send to her dad showing how she’s fallen asleep or burrowed into a snuggle on me, but not once have had a bleeping smirk on my face
---
Ash is definitely glued to Tattle at the moment as every time we all slag off what she’s doing, she immediately tries to prove us wrong and tries to justify her behaviour.

I’m still shocked by the video of her and Ada last night. It is the most telling post we’ve seen for a while that shows how detached she is from her child and clearly has absolutely no idea how to properly interact with Ada. To be filmed like that with Ada trying to escape, with the ridiculous music, and awful acting is completely embarrassing.

I’ve recorded it so we have a receipt.
God it’s even weirder than the still 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.