Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else still wearing the kind of clothes they wore before kids just in a size, or two, bigger?

I didn’t realise I had to dress like a mum, I just dress like me and parent??

But then being a mum isn’t something I play at every now and again

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought those Peppa Emma Bridgewater mugs were lovely. I was going to get them for my kids, as they are Peppa mad. I will now keep my money as I refuse to spend when these Instapricks are getting them for free. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How embarassing getting the person who’s actually looked after your children all day to take a photo of you pretending to be a really good mum for the 5 seconds you look after them for

Reactions: 32
That would be very weird, but actually kind of makes sense with why the kid was at the child minder with them too?
I did think it at the time particularly as she talked about the house being sold very soon afterwards. The irony of her friend moving to where she is escaping to be closer to…friends.

3 under 3. How pathetically embarrassing. She literally spent all day away from her children so she could take photos of herself and talk sh!te online then got the person who has her children more than she ever does to take a picture of her with them and one other. She genuinely thinks collecting her children and walking them around the corner is a big deal. 3 under 3….get a grip Ash. You don’t / didn’t even look after your 2 under 3 on your own. Ever. Her lack of awareness outside herself is astounding. Tommy’s colleagues must have a right old laugh about her over a coffee in the kitchen.

Reactions: 21
I think the more evidence she posts of herself alone with both kids, the more we can assume this was literally a 5 minute window of her day. It’s hard to tell, but I doubt she strapped Jasmine’s daughter into the pram either. So bleeping irresponsible.

Reactions: 12
Maybe Jasmine has bought the house. She was there that weekend when an eagle eyed one of us spotted some paperwork / contract documentation being used as a coaster for their (co sleeping/breastfeeding friendly) wine. I’m sure the photo came with some cryptic message about exciting plans or some thing?

Or Ash has used up all her Friday co childcare lives so Jasmine is in situ to help her through the high stakes drama that is having her 2 children for the day. I was chatting with a friend the other day, has twins, a full time relatively stressful and senior job, partner works away alot and has no family support. Gets on with it, infact enjoys when their partner is away as gets to set their own routine and doesn’t have to worry about tripping over another adult while dashing around at 5am before work/school each morning. Doesn’t surprise me as that is typical of most of the mums I’m friends with (single and otherwise) and those on here. Infact everyone bar Ash! Most of my mum friends are cool mums too. Imagine that, bring a pretty damn good mama still being cool. Not at sunnies indoors levels cool though I should add.
I joked about that at the time!

Hope they’ve told her about the windows.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she may have looked after coco for like an hour or something and played it to her advantage to look like a super parent 🤣 Jasmine is the only ‘friend’ she’s got that she can use. She’s a user. So she’s got to keep Jasmine sweet. Totally forgot Alf turned 3 🥴 he’s 18 months in my head. I doubt Jasmines bought the house. Isn’t she a single parent? Not sure why she’d need a 5 bed house? More likely Ashley needed a witness

Reactions: 14
TNB hasn’t had a mention since the weekend. Maybe she’s kicked him out and Jasmine is there to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It still shocks me she shoves Alf in a pram for that ridiculously short walk literally round the corner. I know she tried to say he would always choose it but why… give him the choice every time? Just say we’re walking today and make it fun, do a treasure hunt or talk about what cars you can see, let him try and build some stamina. The fact she has various pictures of herself pushing her kids in a pram 100m shows how this woman is just playing pretend as a parent like it’s some kind of novelty.

Reactions: 21
It still shocks me she shoves Alf in a pram for that ridiculously short walk literally round the corner. I know she tried to say he would always choose it but why… give him the choice every time? Just say we’re walking today and make it fun, do a treasure hunt or talk about what cars you can see, let him try and build some stamina. The fact she has various pictures of herself pushing her kids in a pram 100m shows how this woman is just playing pretend as a parent like it’s some kind of novelty.
My 18 month old granddaughter walks further than that to a local playgroup

Reactions: 9
If she thinks stopping breastfeeding will mean unbroken sleep, I’ve got news for her 🤣
---
I wonder if Ada’s teeth are saw like Alf's were.
My 3.5 year old was weaned as he turned 2 (funnily enough I found about 5 million pages of how to gently wean on Google - even though there's NO INFO out there) but he still wakes up every night for me to get in his bed.

Does Ash think that Ada only wants her mum as a milk source and not as a comfort figure? What a way to reduce women to their reproductive capabilities, Ash!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My 18 month old granddaughter walks further than that to a local playgroup
My daughter is the same age and it’s next to impossible to get her into a pram!! We walk further than that on the school run. Yes, it takes twice as long, but it’s important for them to have some independence and autonomy when they can!

I wonder if she’ll let Ada walk to the child minder to try and stick with the “so determined” narrative, or if Ash is too lazy to be bothered with that and she’ll shove her in the pram with the iPad to keep her docile.

Reactions: 10
Gotta be something that she addresses soon right? I can see the benefit of taking a buggy on holiday or a long day out or in our case, sheer necessity as part of the walk to nursery is on a horrendously busy road- the kid where you regularly see bunches of flowers tied to the railings :( a walkable little jaunt to nursery would be a dream come true!

Even so, my 2.5 year old walks/runs as much as physically possible- I mean what’s she planning to do, rely on the buggy when he’s 4, 5?! He’ll be the kind of kid that complains his legs are tired just walking from the car into the shops.

Reactions: 7
She just said Brianna Ghey was murdered because she was trans. I hope that gets her cancelled.
I didn’t have it up loud but it kinda sounded like she was saying Rhianna too?

• Wow
  • Angry
She just said Brianna Ghey was murdered because she was trans.
I didn’t have it up loud but it kinda sounded like she was saying Rhianna too?
I forgot she was on!

Brianna was not murdered for being trans. Ashley needs to shut up if she doesn’t know.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. And there’s been Brianna’s mum on various talk shows this morning as well.

Ash is an ignorant fuckwit.

Reactions: 6
i had tv on this morning and went upstairs to change came back and it was on bbc1..said to Mr Grumpy oh whats happened to this morning ? his reply was theres some annoying twit of a woman on talking crap so I turned it over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forgot she was on!

Brianna was not murdered for being trans. Ashley needs to shut up if she doesn’t know.
She catergorically stated it. A single speck of research would have told her suggesting so is fuelling the fire.

For those not invested in the case - The judge said one of them was “motivated 'in part' by a 'hostility' towards trans people.” And addressing him said they “acknowledge that you were not the driving force behind the plan to kill Brianna” The other, who chose Brianna as a victim, knew about this hostility but did not appear to share it. The killers were driven by blood lust and a desire to kill. She was part of a kill list, the only transgender person on the list.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.