Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry did she go to that place yesterday just to film turning that tit bow thing around for a reel?

Was that the meeting?

9DF731A4-6D0A-4D33-A4F8-46499892ADFE.jpeg

---
In fear of making this the Hinch thread but…

How big are her feet?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why is she acting like a martyr for visiting her own child on off you duck Fridays? 45 minutes bloody hell Ash
If it’s not nails, PT, physio, massage. something SHE benefits from, she’s not interested. Work time is her time, as well as evenings, they should be her time too. Alf gets 6-8 if he’s lucky.
But she’s a great Mum.

It’s embarrassing how amazing she thinks she is because she took 45 minutes out of her day to spend with her child, poor boy
---
also “I remember my first Valentine’s Day after having Alf being stuck at home and not feeling very sexy”

We were in lockdown as she loves to remind everyone..so she would have been stuck at home regardless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yes, in Scotland you can defer until they are 5. I did with both my boys & they THRIVED! when they were 5 at school ... but there were a lot of parents who just didn't (appear to) care about their kids wants or needs & send their freshly turned 4 year olds to school :( I can't imagine Alf going to school.

We did A LOT of prep with my two - going to see the school at break / lunch times - visiting classrooms, meeting teachers etc. so their transitions were as "easy" as possible. I can't see Trashley putting that work in for Alf ...
I have a July baby who started school 6 weeks after she turned 4. She is also thriving, and regularly receiving pupil of the week awards. She’s in the top group for phonics and absolutely loves school.
She would have also been bored shitless doing another year of pre-school.
Alf wont be ready for school at 5 either because Ashley does not give a tit about that boys development and does nothing with him in regards to school readiness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can honestly say I go most days not thinking about feeling ‘sexy’. I can’t imagine getting on my commute in the morning, oooooh I feel sexy. Oh bugger, the train is delayed, who cares because I’m so bloody sexy. Picking my son up from nursery oh wow I must look so SEXY.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can honestly say I go most days not thinking about feeling ‘sexy’. I can’t imagine getting on my commute in the morning, oooooh I feel sexy. Oh bugger, the train is delayed, who cares because I’m so bloody sexy. Picking my son up from nursery oh wow I must look so SEXY.
Yeah. Ya mean ya don’t plan your life around the male gaze like ole Trashley here 🤣

• Haha
I have a July baby who started school 6 weeks after she turned 4. She is also thriving, and regularly receiving pupil of the week awards. She’s in the top group for phonics and absolutely loves school.
She would have also been bored shitless doing another year of pre-school.
Alf wont be ready for school at 5 either because Ashley does not give a tit about that boys development and does nothing with him in regards to school readiness.
My little boy is the same - end of Aug! He was a Covid year (Ash’s favourite topic) intake and I did wonder about deferring but it would have been such a mistake.
It’s like 18 months til Alf starts school, he’s got a lot to learn by then sadly x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t bother paying for those fake tans if I was her… patchy much

IMG_9625.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
also “I remember my first Valentine’s Day after having Alf being stuck at home and not feeling very sexy”
Pretty sure that’s when she did an Ad for Ann Summers pictured breastfeeding Alfie in lingerie. Not sexy at all 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My little boy is the same - end of Aug! He was a Covid year (Ash’s favourite topic) intake and I did wonder about deferring but it would have been such a mistake.
It’s like 18 months til Alf starts school, he’s got a lot to learn by then sadly x
Ah I'm so glad that your little ones thrived 🫶🏻. I should have also said that for all the 4 year olds at my kids nursery that weren't ready, there was also a lot that were and they thrived too!

But I just can't see that with Alf?! He's 3 but still somehow looks like he's 18 months old. It's so sad - his diet is tit, he doesn't get any physical activity... His parents are massively failing him 😢

I'm also so confused about that red top - is the bow meant to be at the back, or front?! Why change it half way through a meal?!

Reactions: 7
Maybe the bow thing is to wrap up her boobs for Ada’s first birthday. After all, one year olds don’t need presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alf couldn't be less ready for school if he tried. he lacks the necessary motor skills (gross motor skills for the playground, fine motor skills for dressing himself, tying his laces, learning to write etc). thats number one. number two he doesnt have adequate attention. he is only engaged in overstimulating screens. sure he knows how to play with his dolls house, although Ash shows no interest in building and contributing to his attempt in imagination. I struggle to see how he will be able to concentrate for any amount of time in class.

the thing with alf is, neurodiverse or not, he totally has the ability to learn all of these things. he is desperate for engagement, attention and love. but his parents are too stupid and too selfish to prioritise his learning. he is being failed on every level. like the potty training thing soesnt really matter at the end of the day. he is a bright, happy, outgoing little boy and no one anywhere is responding to him. its so sad to watch. i wish hed be scooped up and interacted with like he deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There was a comment from a fairly prolific tattler that’s been deleted on her valentines reel. They said along the lines of being shocked she bought into the capitalism bullshit of Valentine’s Day 🤣

Reactions: 6
There was a comment from a fairly prolific tattler that’s been deleted on her valentines reel. They said along the lines of being shocked she bought into the capitalism bullshit of Valentine’s Day 🤣
Why do people keep posting on her grid? The number one rule is keep it on tattle.
We also know from experience how the delightful Ms James acts when shes found one of us.
---
After posts about the burn book reel it’s been deleted from the grid…. Unless it was stories only? But she doesn’t usually go to the effort to only post on stories

Ignore that no it hadn’t the thumbnail just doesn’t match the reel

Last edited:
Brilliant.How do you send to ASA?I've not done it before.
It’s really straight forward, you just fill in the details here - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

You’ll need screenshots and the URL for the Instagram that you can get by clicking on the 3 dots on their page. You need to create an account but it’s completely anonymous and you get updates on your complaints via email.
These insta pricks piss me off with their hidden ads so I report when I see them, not just Ashley. It takes 2 minutes!
They’ve annoyed me before by saying they’re aware of what Ashley is doing and they don’t need more evidence but I just keep on sending as I see them 😂 petty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh look, Ada forward facing in a hideously expensive, gifted baby carrier. Asleep. Again.
FFS ASHLEY DO SOME RESEARCH AND STOP PROMOTING SUCH DANGEROUS PRACTICES OVER AND OVER.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ll preface this by saying that I absolutely hate this government. I despise it. What has been done to the people of the UK and NI in the Tories’ name is utterly despicable. Fourteen years ago, you could get a doctor’s appointment for the same day; cancer patients were seen in 14 after diagnosis. You could get your passport in four hours and be assured that your kid’s school wouldn’t fall down around your ears. You could expect a short waiting list for your operation and for criminals to be rehabilitated. I loathe Sunak and his mob and can’t wait to vote for Labour - I’ll be campaigning for them come the GE. None of you would’ve known that, however, because it’s not something that I’ve ever mentioned on these threads. In a way, it’s not necessary to mention it. The Tories are on their way to a landslide defeat. We’ve all witnessed how this country has become shitter unless you belong to the top 5%. Everyone is miserable - and angry.
I’ve certainly been called a Terf because I don’t want trans people in women’s sports, prisons, domestic violence spaces, hospital wards or lavatories. As someone who has been r*ped three times, sexually assaulted more times than I can count and survived severe domestic violence, having biological males in vulnerable areas makes me freak out, quite frankly. I won’t comment on the Brianna Ghey sad, sad situation, because I deliberately avoided it due to how incredibly upsetting it is/was. One mistake that Ashley has made is in terms of categorisation, in her response re: women’s sports. Men and women are the two main categories. The other things she mentioned are descriptors. Ergo, we have a trans man, a Black woman, a disabled individual. Saying that we need trans voices in sports is to say that it is a discrete category of it own, which is not the case. Certain issues, such as biological men in women’s sports (particularly tough contact sports like rugby) should never have been considered in the first place, as a safety and fairness principle. Male body structures are completely different from women’s, and give them an advantage. That is an incontrovertible biological fact.
I do hope she’s getting Alf SEN help. His little run the other day - ! Poor baba.
Hope that everyone is well. I’m battling horrendous depression and anxiety at the moment and am sunk into a permanent state of misery right now. @InTheDollsHouse - I never posted your birthday .gif; I’m so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.