Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where I’ve got confused. So apparently you can be convicted of assault by penetration and be male or female. But a rape conviction can only be against a male.
This discussion is really not needed on an Ashley James thread. Getting way off topic here.

Back on topic - Ashley’s a shite mum who is probably currently taking a load of selfies but will come on stories later “been off my phone all day, here’s a recap of the bubble museum” ad gifted hidden away in the corner.

Reactions: 22
She’s really trying to get some kind of expert women’s advocate role isn’t she.
Ashley -
View attachment 2747768
Also Ashley - TNB might be 6 feet under for saying he’s tired.

I wrote this yesterday & didn’t post in an effort to stop posting but here we are 😂
I had to remind myself yesterday the old ‘Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'
As it goes, other people were making the comments I’d have made anyway (and getting shot down) so it would have been pointless. She’ll never have a lightbulb moment because she doesn’t want to.

Every time she says something chronically stupid and divisive she gets comments. The more ‘wrong’, the more comments. The more comments, the more money she can command.
So essentially it serves her financially to not do her research and make people angry. She’s not smart enough to be a serious political commentator but the people who are too thick to realise lap her up anyway, win, win.
She sells her soul (and kids) so she doesn’t have to get a proper job and can claim to be ‘famous’. She’s no better than that Katie Hopkins.
You might as well click the aff links as comment.

That said, I did “like” two comments. She can take her few quid and buy some more bleeping ugly outfits. Nothing says class like your bra strap showing.
I ber if Rishi offered her a position like that she'd snap his hand off. Plus she'd have another kid just so she could get her tits out in Parliament.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about any of you but I ALWAYS walk out meetings, head to the toilet with another person (who has also left mid meeting) and have them film me switching my clothes around. Then we head back to the meeting and everyone in that room is really impressed and says I’ve just increased my credibility…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know about any of you but I ALWAYS walk out meetings, head to the toilet with another person (who has also left mid meeting) and have them film me switching my clothes around. Then we head back to the meeting and everyone in that room is really impressed and says I’ve just increased my credibility…..
Brava! Genuinely giggling at the thought of doing this during one of our client meetings where we’re speaking about financial penalties for embezzlement in our sector and people thinking I’m the bomb for my outfit change!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: women offenders. She obviously hasn’t seen what’s been going on with Chelslifestories. Her gf is a convicted r*p**t, Chels claimed she didn’t know and has had to come offline. Her whole career is in tatters. Women are not innocent!
m
That is Ash, not Chels.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Breastfeeding is such a crappy excuse considering Ada is in childcare from like 7:30-6pm. It’s not like she’s a newborn.

Reactions: 18
Waiting for her to post all the ‘messages of support’ she’s received for admitting she can’t cope with both her kids together….🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she hasn’t even taken them to a local coffee shop on her own.
Blaming Alf again by saying he needs a lot of attention!
Trying to bring it back round to the patriarchy as well. Have a day off Trash!

Reactions: 16
She's utterly pathetic for DEFENDING the fact that it's ok that she never takes her two children out alone, and the lack of insight for defending that position (and consequently how privileged she is) is astounding.

Lest we forget, she said Ada only BF at night now, and is a big
foodie.

IMG_1511.jpeg

Literally nothing stopping her taking them both to a cafe or soft play or something like that. Oh, except she couldn't possibly be seen in Brentwood, but can't cope with taking them into London. As if that's the only place to do things.

twit

Reactions: 17
The absolute joy of just strolling to the local park. Grabbing a juice. Taking a picnic. What a strange woman.

Reactions: 20
Come to think of it she doesn’t even take them out individually by herself does she? She can’t take her children out anywhere be that one of them or both of them without there being another adult present.

Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling that there's always going to be a 'reason' that she doesn't take the kids out solo, it's mad that Ada is so close to a year old and she's not done it. I take mine out to groups or to the library or the supermarket, in fact I would take both of mine pretty much wherever I would take just one....can it be tough, oh yes, but is it important that they get out of the house and do things/see other people, also yes!!
She needs to get a grip, and maybe NNB should take a step back and not be so available!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s going to get messages of support. I think people are going to think she’s a bleeping peculiar woman and head over here 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.