Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf goes TO his nanny- suggesting he goes out of the house to be cared for her- that’s not a nanny. A nanny is supposed to be someone who cares for your child in your own home. Poor Alf can’t even have that as she clearly doesn’t want him around during the day if she can possibly help it.
A nanny sounds posh and expensive

Reactions: 8
‘Being able to find moments when I can be there is nothing’ ?! Does she mean everything?! What an imbecile.

Also- congratu-bleeping-lations but it’s a casual toddler movement class. WAIT until he’s at school, and you get summoned for assemblies, awards evenings, sports day, summer picnic, nativity, Mother’s Day breakfast, Christmas fair, school fete, music recital, volunteering on a school trip, the list is honestly endless, is she going to want a bloody medal every time 😂

Reactions: 13
Alf goes TO his nanny- suggesting he goes out of the house to be cared for her- that’s not a nanny. A nanny is supposed to be someone who cares for your child in your own home. Poor Alf can’t even have that as she clearly doesn’t want him around during the day if she can possibly help it.
She calls Rara his nanny because she clicks her fingers for when she wants her to have him. She used to have Alf in his home so him going to Rara’s is a change. She chops and changes the days at her disposal. She doesn’t know the definition of a nanny or au pair because she’s thick

Reactions: 7
His old are kiddies going to school in England ? Here it’s 4 but many wait til 5. Sad thing is many get shoved in when they are not ready usually for childcare reasons. Cant imagine little Alf going at 4

Reactions: 4
His old are kiddies going to school in England ? Here it’s 4 but many wait til 5. Sad thing is many get shoved in when they are not ready usually for childcare reasons. Cant imagine little Alf going at 4
I think legally they don’t have to go until 5 but most will go when their peers go, even if they’re on the younger side. Probably more difficult in some ways to start halfway through a year. In ‘normal’ schools all bets are off in reception anyway and it’s just a year to get them used to the school routine and environment. I think it would probably benefit Alf if anything.

Reactions: 10
‘Being able to find moments when I can be there is nothing’ ?! Does she mean everything?! What an imbecile.

Also- congratu-bleeping-lations but it’s a casual toddler movement class. WAIT until he’s at school, and you get summoned for assemblies, awards evenings, sports day, summer picnic, nativity, Mother’s Day breakfast, Christmas fair, school fete, music recital, volunteering on a school trip, the list is honestly endless, is she going to want a bloody medal every time 😂
I had a 10 min class assembly last week, and a maths workshop this afternoon. Nothing I love more than Year R maths 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if Alf goes to the nanny on Friday’s, who has Ada? She clearly wasn’t at the dance class

Reactions: 5
IMG_8502.jpeg

So basically she has no answer to this because she’s not got a bleeping clue on the topic. So once more she brings it back to blaming the government.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why is she acting like a martyr for visiting her own child on off you duck Fridays? 45 minutes bloody hell Ash

Reactions: 22
So if Alf goes to the nanny on Friday’s, who has Ada? She clearly wasn’t at the dance class
My guess is Ada is Alf’s ‘best friend’ who went to the class 🤣🤪
---
I think legally they don’t have to go until 5 but most will go when their peers go, even if they’re on the younger side. Probably more difficult in some ways to start halfway through a year. In ‘normal’ schools all bets are off in reception anyway and it’s just a year to get them used to the school routine and environment. I think it would probably benefit Alf if anything.
If they’re summer born you can defer. With Alf being January I’m not sure if the option stands unless there are concerns of delay (not for Ash) So Alf will be closer to 5 when he starts school.

Reactions: 6
The childcare situation has always been what suits her (and duck what’s best for the children) and she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have childminder next door, rara who is very flexible and does babysitting, and nana only an hour away to pick up any slack. Unless she has that all sorted in London, she’s going to get a big shock.
---
She’s mentioned the little girl before and I thought it was someone from the childminders but maybe Rara does nannying for another family and they share her.

Reactions: 10
A nanny shouldn't be working in their own house. I'm sure I read somewhere they're not insured to do this. Childminders do but have inspections to make sure their environment is suitable:
What kind of dodgy arrangements has she made 🤔

IMG_1503.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I thought those Peppa Emma Bridgewater mugs were lovely. I was going to get them for my kids, as they are Peppa mad. I will now keep my money as I refuse to spend when these Instapricks are getting them for free. 😡

Same, I’m a huge EB fan and my son is a massive fan of peppa. Ordered mummy, daddy and child’s mug to then see Ash got them for nothing. Really pissed me off!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Someone get this woman a pride of Britain award, she’s taken time off of jumping on bandwagons and making reels about brown tights to spend FORTY FIVE WHOLE MINUTES watching her son at a dance class.
But still managed to make it I to a rant about the government.

Reactions: 4
A nanny shouldn't be working in their own house. I'm sure I read somewhere they're not insured to do this. Childminders do but have inspections to make sure their environment is suitable:
What kind of dodgy arrangements has she made 🤔

View attachment 2745918
I doubt she’s registered or employed as a nanny. She’s just babysitting and I guess there’s no regulations around that.

Reactions: 8
yes, in Scotland you can defer until they are 5. I did with both my boys & they THRIVED! when they were 5 at school ... but there were a lot of parents who just didn't (appear to) care about their kids wants or needs & send their freshly turned 4 year olds to school :( I can't imagine Alf going to school.

We did A LOT of prep with my two - going to see the school at break / lunch times - visiting classrooms, meeting teachers etc. so their transitions were as "easy" as possible. I can't see Trashley putting that work in for Alf ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My guess is Ada is Alf’s ‘best friend’ who went to the class 🤣🤪
---

If they’re summer born you can defer. With Alf being January I’m not sure if the option stands unless there are concerns of delay (not for Ash) So Alf will be closer to 5 when he starts school.
Yes you can, as they’re not compulsory school age until 5 and you can defer until one of three fixed dates after their 5th birthday. So Alf being January, could defer until 31st March.

But Ash would have to have him at home for an extra 7 months and can she cope? 🤪

Reactions: 3
The man hating independent cold hearted woman does a what to wear for valentines reel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.