Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I can't bear her privileged arse šŸ˜” She doesn't think you struggle if you don't have to! God, she is insufferable. Tbh it's an insult to all the women who work, juggle their children, run a home... Pathetic excuse for a woman! I would say the same about a man as well who had that kind of narrative!

Reactions: 18
Jesus christ she's so useless.I used to have 2 babies in a twin pram and a toddler on a buggy board attached to the pram,walking to town,park,duck pond,playgroup,friends etc.What does she mean by Alf needs a lot of attention?Just take the kids to the local park ffs.Omg this has wound me up.

Reactions: 21
Jesus christ she's so useless.I used to have 2 babies in a twin pram and a toddler on a buggy board attached to the pram,walking to town,park,duck pond,playgroup,friends etc.What does she mean by Alf needs a lot of attention?Just take the kids to the local park ffs.Omg this has wound me up.
Ditto. She doesn't have a bleeping clue. Stupid woman. In fact I can feel my blood pressure has gone through the roof! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s not that she canā€™t do it, itā€™s because she doesnā€™t like spending time with them. Thatā€™s why they are in full time childcare. She could easily do her job 3 days a week and have them the other two if she wanted to. She hates being at home so they go from one entertainment venue to the next at weekends. She thinks because she has co-slept and breastfed they will have an unbreakable bond but any sane person would know that itā€™s the time spent with them when they are awake that counts. The simple things, the chats. She should never have had children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All toddlers need a lot of attention. What is she on about. If anything, Alf is incredibly placid and always glued to a screen, certainly canā€™t run, so itā€™s not like he can bolt away from her. Does she honestly think it gets easier as they get older? When Ad can walk and they go in different directions? Itā€™s not going to be easier for another 3-4 years. Immobile baby is the easiest time!

Yes, Ash. I would also judge a dad who was incapable of caring for his own children.

Reactions: 30
ā€˜Iā€™m not going to make my life hard if I donā€™t have to. Iā€™ll just wait until theyā€™re olderā€™

Why the duck did this tit turd of a woman procreate TWICE šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ And to hold mums to the lowest of the low in society when she canā€™t do what we do in the most basic form. Sheā€™s embarrassed herself hugely tonight. Working mother, my arse. Sheā€™s neither šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's going to play the mental health card one way or another as a reason why she can't cope with both of her children, who, as it's rightly been pointed out already, are either immobile and placated by a screen. It'll either be some kind of ADHD barrier or she'll blame it on losing her pink.
Whatever, Ashley, you are pathetic. It's not that hard to take your own children outside for a few hours on your own. I have four children under five, including twins, and I manage it regularly, as does every other mother regardless of how many children they have. And my husband can do it too! Wowee he's a superstar šŸ™„

• Heart
ā€œI would if I had to, but I donā€™t have to and I donā€™t want to struggleā€
Itā€™s not always about ā€˜have toā€™, you want to enrich them and see them happy, thatā€™s reason enough. And itā€™s not confidence, she just doesnā€™t get anything from seeing them enjoy themselves, she has to enjoy it too, so itā€™s a big event or lOnDoN (which may well be hard,) or nothing. She doesnā€™t get the pleasure in a walk to the shop for ice cream spotting busses and birds or whatever. Thatā€™s not time consuming, doesnā€™t need to wait until the weekend. The struggle is nothing to to with the kids, simply that she finds it boring because she doesnā€™t know how to engage them and canā€™t talk to them. She doesnā€™t know how to make things fun and doesnā€™t do anything thatā€™s not for herself.
But once again, sheā€™s an excellent Mum.

If she genuinely did struggle with confidence, thatā€™s fine, but donā€™t blame the kids and deflect.

Reactions: 16
How can she answer that question on tips for a day out with a child, then say sheā€™s never taken them out alone, ever, in the next question šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is I get justifying not taking two kids out on your own if you work 5 days a week and your partner is always about at the weekend. Iā€™m sure there are plenty of parents who could say this. Thatā€™s just circumstantial. Whatā€™s shocking is that even when Tommy is away she invites his parents over to help with the kids because she genuinely canā€™t manage on her own. I very much doubt sheā€™s ever done a solo dinner, bath & bedtime with both.

And even worse she rarely seems to spend any time with Alf individually. I canā€™t remember when she last took him anywhere on her own. Itā€™s so sad for him! And breastfeeding is no excuse. Iā€™m currently breastfeeding my baby and I still take my toddler out every Sunday morning on her own. Sheā€™s openly admitted that Ada doesnā€™t feed during the day anymore so iā€™d love to hear her justification. Obviously only fatherā€™s need to bond with their sons šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 19
Exactly. Iā€™m an adult. Theyā€™re my children, that I chose to have. Theyā€™re not a burden. Obviously itā€™s more difficult than going on my own, but I had children so that I could spend time with them? Itā€™s wild to me that neither her OR Tommy have taken the kids out solo and Ad is almost 1.

She doesnā€™t have a close age gap? Two years is very normal. Not sure what sheā€™s on about there.

Reactions: 15
Whatā€™s worrying is she thinks this is all so normal? Sheā€™s spent a whole year avoiding being alone with her children.

We have no money, but we go out and do boring tit. If I had her money Iā€™d be booking tickets here, there and everywhere to give my kids the most excitement and treats, and it wouldnā€™t cross my mind that it would be me vs. 4 kids. Because I WANT to spend time with them. Angers me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had no money when my kid was small. No car. Single parent. I made our lunch a picnic the days we were home and weather allowed and we went to local parks / woods etc. rainy days the picnic was in the sitting room. Sheā€™s so weird. She has no imagination. She didnā€™t do it with one so why would she do it with two. Oh yeah. Lockdown šŸ„“. Itā€™s really sad actually.

• Heart
She says if she had to take them out solo, she would just get on with it. But thatā€™s not true? She always calls in support. Thatā€™s not getting on with it. That is pathetic. Prearranging to spend some quality time with nanna is one thing. Realising you might have to care for your own children, so you start calling around to find anyone that will help, is another.

Why wouldnā€™t she go anywhere locally?! No parks or playgrounds or coffee shops!? Never duck out to the supermarket to grab stuff for lunch? Never pick the kids up half an hour early so you can take Alf for a bike/scooter ride around the neighbourhood before dinner?

Reactions: 17
Come to think of it she doesnā€™t even take them out individually by herself does she? She canā€™t take her children out anywhere be that one of them or both of them without there being another adult present.
She doesnā€™t take them out individually either. She moaned so much about lockdown with Alf but did she ever take Ada to a baby cksss? Stay and okay? Coffee and a walk with a friend?
Of course not.

Funny how she was just talking about this topic with a friend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Iā€™m so confused, how is it going to work with NNBs in London? Is she moving in too?? How is she still going to be available at the drop of a hat?

Abd what happened to Ada walking in days? šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There is so much to unpack from this... I don't even know where to start.

My first thought was you don't ever take them to the park for fresh air? Or on a walk šŸ˜¬ I rarely feel the need to take them to entertainment venues (maybe birthdays when they're older) my kids would never know what normal life was like - aka. Playing on the swings, having a snack from mums bag, going to see the ducks etc.

And she always has to clap back her favourite "you wouldn't ask a man this". Actually yes we would, it's not the 50s

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s actually awful that the only thing sheā€™s ever done with her children on her own is sit in that window-less playroom šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This discussion is really not needed on an Ashley James thread. Getting way off topic here.

Back on topic - Ashleyā€™s a shite mum who is probably currently taking a load of selfies but will come on stories later ā€œbeen off my phone all day, hereā€™s a recap of the bubble museumā€ ad gifted hidden away in the corner.
I donā€™t agree, given that itā€™s directly related to what Ashley has been arguing for and cited as an ally to; but if the subject is upsetting or unpleasant to anyone I will, of course, desist. I have absolutely no desire to trigger or cause anyone discomfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s actually awful that the only thing sheā€™s ever done with her children on her own is sit in that window-less playroom šŸ™
I'm still wrapping my head around that she can't cope with a baby that isn't mobile (no matter what she says) and a VERY docile 3 year old... surely Ada in the pram and Alf on a buggy board, surely one of the many many prams she was gifted can do this. Or even putting them both in that bloody double pram and then letting Alf out at a park... how is this too much for her. It's shocking.

I am starting to wonder more and more if she's not allowed to be alone with them. It would explain why Ada was shoved into childcare not taking a bottle and some other things.

Reactions: 16
Ashley James is the most pathetic excuse for a mother, and to publicly declare it like this with seemingly no embarrassment is boggling.
Why the hell did she have children? How truly awful for her kids to look back in future and see her talk about how she has no desire at all to spend any time with them on their own and enjoy the simple things in life.

Sitting in a cafe watching my 2 and 3 year olds slopping hot (lukewarm) chocolate down themselves is one of the biggest pleasures in my life. Doing our weekly shop together is something I really look forward to because although it can be difficult to keep the noise at what I feel is an acceptable level for a supermarket at 9am midweek, itā€™s interacting with them and having them scan items for me and help that is so lovely and SO much nicer than just going round on my own would be. She actually hates being a mum in every way aside from the engagement that breastfeeding has given her. Raising little ones is stressful but what good and rewarding thing in life ever came without a bit of hard work? It just shows she doesnā€™t want to do any hard work at all and canā€™t cope with the most basic tasks that mothers do every single day. Yet she thinks she can empower women? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.