Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
I’m Australian and they’re an institution here. Iconic. It’s just what all babies wear 😅. They are super expensive, but we can always get them on sale, either from the Bonds site, the outlet or frequently at our Walmart type stores for 30-50% off. I would never pay full price. I haven’t had any with a painted sort of design, only where it’s the fabric. But they are pretty thin and most of the designs fade a lot. Hands down I prefer the quality of Next. But those little zippies are ingrained in our national psyche, so I can’t help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

willowtree2

VIP Member
Indeed. She supports nurses and strike action, (but is happy to slag off her own NHS care because it’s about Tories not nurses) but it’s tired parents that need a helping hand.

What does she think single parents of multiple children do when they can’t palm one child off onto the other parent? Alf’s not her responsibility at all now?
View attachment 2699437
Wow. 😔💔

Farkingherkin

So when people's babies fall asleep on a car journey, do you not bring the car seat in and let them sleep longer? Even if they are positioned well and have the monitor directly on them with no blankets etc?
Do you wake them up after the car journey to get them out?
I didn't realise this was so bad. I don't have a doona but if my little one falls asleep in the car I usually bring her into the house in the car seat. She's 1 now

sasbeep

VIP Member
Someone tell her to stop using the phrase post partum. Ada isn’t that far off 2! All this moaning about her strength and post partum body is as though she gave birth a few weeks ago and we all know she really means weight and she’s raging she hasn’t lost it.

• Haha
Might this be the first time Alfie has been allowed to wear blue?!

Amazed she’ll let him wear something that says
‘Champ’ - after all, males aren’t supposed to try and triumph over others are they? Poor Ada might feel like it’s an attack on feminism.

View attachment 2695931
They must be giving all the ex MIC gang these clothes. I saw Louise Thompson’s boy wearing the same jumper.

okdo2022

VIP Member
I own a catering company and work closely with cake makers for events. Fondant and fondant work brings the price right up. It’s an amazing cake. We paid just under £600 for my wedding cake which was the same size without all that fondant work. I hope the cake maker does well from this. Many cake makers are making their prices public and taking to SM platforms to educate customers on pricing breakdowns as people think ‘it’s just a cake’. It’s a real skill and many man hours that goes into them.
I guess the fact she wanted it at short notice too increased the price.

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
What does that mean in terms I’ll understand 🙈

There’s also A.Rivers which I think is the Battersea flat, and All About Alf and Ada
Now did she copy how the childminders say "all about Alfie" etc. For their daily updates? Or are those daily updates fake and both are written by Ashley

• Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Aoife’s wedding was abroad so I can imagine there being a problem with Ash going without TNB, because Ada would have to be there for the entire thing.

It may well not be her, but it all went very quiet and Ash never addressed why she didn’t go.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Nice of her to let us know she’s bought Tommys parents a night out at the theatre to see her school friend 😂 fuck sake not another one

I bet she pissed them off and she’s buttering them up for when they have the kids today

Reactions: 4