Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dippydoodum

Absolutely.

Also:
She was single for six years
She doesn’t need a partner but she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend
She misses London
She has a friend for every occasion
She went through lockdown
She can’t believe how much has changed from being single to cohabiting with two children
How has she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend? Seems an odd thing to say, lol how do you force someone?

Reactions: 4
I'm so confused. She's put Ada to bed in the doona? Like, did she put her in awake and just pushed her around the room til she fell asleep? Does Ash have any kind of 'bedtime' routine with Ada that she's spoken about before?
Boobs her to sleep. I guess this is plan B 🥴
---
Is the dollhouse fixed? Or was there another level?

Attachments

Last edited:

littlepup

VIP Member
I won’t be surprised if he’s at school in Frinton.
Yes that’s what I was meaning. So she can get rid of him from primary age and not pay for boarding. I was being faceticious but could genuinely see it.

living with TNB and the no balls clan? there aren't very many boarding schools in that part of the world.

Regardless, boarding in most schools starts at 9-10 years old. This is due to increased costs so schools have had to limit, but also because its not in the developmental interests of the child to be boarding before then. The school i boarded at briefly used to start at 7 but now they only start at 9.

Besides, i really doubt they can afford it.

Raa

VIP Member
At my kids swimming they make them wear a swimming hat. Maybe the swim school have said he needs to wear one or tie his hair back and she’s refusing to do anything about it

sasbeep

VIP Member
Yeah, I was agreeing with what you were saying - just pointing out that she’s <one year old rather than nearly two. I have been saying I’ve “just had a baby” since I had my first over four years ago though 😂 Anything to cut myself more slack 😂
Oh I just seen what I posted … typo 😂😂 I meant to say nearly 1!!!

• Heart
“Hardly been on my phone all day” leaving Alf stood there on his own to film….while the videographer is also there filming. What a twat. Enjoy the party WITH him for fucks sake
She’s not filming her first born either. Her hand is higher and gaze is at Chase (she we that is?)

The videographer is the one focussed on Alf.

Raa

VIP Member
I love seeing breastfeeding photos OF MY OWN CHILD, but I just don't understand why she has to show them to all of her followers - constantly! I do not think breastfeeding mums should be hidden away, but when it is in your own bed, at night, WHY SHARE IT? She is SUCH an attention seeker. Did she share the same photos when Alf was a baby?
Yeah it was the same with Alf it’s all about her and getting attention

Farkingherkin

Re. Car seat sleeping
Surely you wouldn't be also able to detect if baby has stopped breathing in the rear view mirror when driving? Same as if the monitor is on them at home?

I have always made sure I'm watching the monitor carefully (which is directed on her torso and face) no blankets, positioned well, not wearing too many layers etc. She's also almost 1.

I would never put my baby to sleep for night time in a car seat. If she needed to be upright I would settle in for the evening in bed with her on my chest! And also you can't even see Ada's face on the monitor.

I'm curious as to if other parents do what I do or just end the nap when the car journey is finished? I obviously want to keep my baby safe, I didn't realise people didn't do this. As I thought it was ok for baby to sleep in the car seat for up to 2 hours.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I just had a look at that Kat Shoobs page. Her little boy only turned two in September?! I thought he looked much older than Alfie!